FIGHT Magazine

britishranger

Which magazine do you all think has the best coverage of MMA. I do not mean one that thinks the UFC is the be all and end all of MMA. The one I read is FIGHT which I think is easily the best Mag covering MMA as it does not focus purely on the UFC but gives an all round picture and its great seeing them predict which fighters will make it and when you see them step into the octagon its good knowing that you knew how good the fighter was in advance. They also have some great writers contributing for them from fighters past and present and other personalities that love MMA from Mayhem Miller,, Kelly Crigger and Ryan Loco right through to Jay Glazer who by the way is a brilliant writer. I advise everyone to grab a copy but just don't look at the rankings list in the MW division lol

I prefer FIGHT, I think it is the most unbiased mag out there right now. And it is leaps and bounds ahead, production wise, of the others in the field. I am reading the April issue right now, and noticed no Mayhem in this one, I was kinda bummed his articles are usually pretty good.

Archived