What were they thinking?

rhys_ufc

Jones vs Matyushenko?

This has got to be one of the worst decisions ever, i mean Jones is stepping down competition, it's crazy!

When i saw this pop up on my iphone application i almost choked lmao!.

doesn't really do much for Jones if he wins, pointless fight.

thoughts?

jone is over-rated and green' date=' they dont want to expose that yet[/quote']

I have to disagree with the over-rated statement, if anything he is under-rated.He is not getting the top level guy's which he deserves, i would love to see him vs Thiago Silva, that would be a war, sorry if Thiago already has a fight lined up i really can't remeber but that's who i would love Jones to fight.

jone is over-rated and green' date=' they dont want to expose that yet[/quote']

over-rated?.. how in this galaxy could jones be over-rated?.. he dismantles the hell outta competition.. all he fights is so-so's you will say?.. isnt that what great fighters do though, the fights they are suppose to dominate they do so in an impressive fashion. and the fights they are suppose to catch a tough match they blow the guy up, like he did vera with that elbow.

Jones vs Matyushenko?

This has got to be one of the worst decisions ever' date=' i mean Jones is stepping down competition, it's crazy!

thoughts?[/quote']

What's wrong with it??? and FYI I called this matchup myself [Proof]

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=30079&highlight=Rex_Kwon_Do

....and for the doofus that said I had no matchmaking skills, me and Silva must know something you guys don't know :). Besides that Matyushenko is top 20 (possibly top 15 depending on what poll you look at) in the world at 205 so he's no pushover. I think you guys are underestimating the matchup. If two top 20 teams were going at it in college sports no one would complain...why would your mindset change when it comes to MMA???

Jones vs Matyushenko?

This has got to be one of the worst decisions ever' date=' i mean Jones is stepping down competition, it's crazy!

thoughts?[/quote']

I agree.

Its almost like they want him not to los before he gets a title shot or something.

over-rated?.. how in this galaxy could jones be over-rated?.. he dismantles the hell outta competition.. all he fights is so-so's you will say?.. isnt that what great fighters do though' date=' the fights they are suppose to dominate they do so in an impressive fashion. and the fights they are suppose to catch a tough match they blow the guy up, like he did vera with that elbow.[/quote']

sorry dude but the way he leaves them arms out there against top level BJJ fighters like thiago silva, shogun machida anderson silva and so on will see them limbs get snapped off.

also his striking is wild and reckless he will get picked apart by the elite strikers in the division aswell, hes good, hes just not at that level yet

What's wrong with it??? and FYI I called this matchup myself [Proof]

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=30079&highlight=Rex_Kwon_Do

....and for the doofus that said I had no matchmaking skills' date=' me and Silva must know something you guys don't know :). Besides that Matyushenko is top 20 (possibly top 15 depending on what poll you look at) in the world at 205 so he's no pushover. I think you guys are underestimating the matchup. If two top 20 teams were going at it in college sports no one would complain...why would your mindset change when it comes to MMA???[/quote']

because its not realy a team sport. but thats just my thoughts

Archived