Felling stupid after an discussion or argument.

WVU0507

Does anybody else ever feel like this?.....I got into an discussion tonight that eventually escalated into an argument and even though I kept my calm throughout the whole thing I keep thinking of how absolutly immature and pointless it was to even keep talking after it became an argument.

I'm not talking about a forum argument....... hell I could care less about that......I'm talking about a face to face argument.

Me: Hey your shirts gay

Them: Why's that

Me: It's whtie

Them: So is yours

Me: Your a noob, go spawn camp you ******. Guess what your mum loved me last night you gaybo.

Them: Your so immature

Me: Well, well your gay and I got your sister pregnant...

I guess I won that one right?

But on a serious note. I only feel stupid discussing things with women because I always seem to loose no matter how stupd what they are saying is.

Me: Hey your shirts gay

Them: Why's that

Me: It's whtie

Them: So is yours

Me: Your a noob' date=' go spawn camp you ******. Guess what your mum loved me last night you [b']gaybo.[/b]

Them: Your so immature

Me: Well, well your gay and I got your sister pregnant...

I guess I won that one right?

But on a serious note. I only feel stupid discussing things with women because I always seem to loose no matter how stupd what they are saying is.

Isn't a word.

This happens to me pretty rarely. But when trying to argue with sum religious people I get very frustated because they just seem to ignore all the facts.

Yes sir, old wood is a fact many old people have some, well only old men. It's very rare but it's a fact

Archived