Afraidor is screwed if Overeem beats Rogers

SCOver2

Don't you ever get tired of trying to stir up crap with CroCop and Fedor fans? We get it, you don't respect the heavyweights who came from Pride. Please don't bother posting again until you have something to add other than "Fedor Sucks" "Mirko Sucks" "Big Nog sucks."

Thank you.

Don't you ever get tired of trying to stir up crap with CroCop and Fedor fans? We get it' date=' you don't respect the heavyweights who came from Pride. Please don't bother posting again until you have something to add other than "Fedor Sucks" "Mirko Sucks" "Big Nog sucks."

Thank you.[/quote']

I respect that Fedor that fought the best in Pride.... just not the 2010 Fedor that is still living off those accomplishments.

There will be no more excuses not to fight him and his fans will be forever shamed if he doesn't.

... not half as screwed as you'll be when Carwin ko's Lesnar early in the 1st round w/ no rematch required > ... keep in mind that Frank Mir tapped him in 1:30 of the 1st just 4 fights ago :P

frank-mir-lesnar-leg-lock.jpg

... not half as screwed as you'll be when Carwin ko's Lesnar early in the 1st round w/ no rematch required > ... keep in mind that Frank Mir tapped him in 1:30 of the 1st just 4 fights ago :P

frank-mir-lesnar-leg-lock.jpg

If Brock loses to Carwin it's a lot less shameful to face the best and lose then to cower away from facing the best, which is what Fedor is doing.

There is already a ton of heat on Fedor for the excuses they're making not to face Overeem, but after Reem crushes Rogers Fedor's rep is going down the toilet if he doesn't man up.

Deep down you know it too :)

If Brock loses to Carwin it's a lot less shameful to face the best and lose then to cower away from facing the best' date=' which is what Fedor is doing.

There is already a ton of heat on Fedor for the excuses they're making not to face Overeem, but after Reem crushes Rogers Fedor's rep is going down the toilet if he doesn't man up.

Deep down you know it too :)[/quote'] ... calling fedor a coward is just plain ****ry <

... ok, so now you're calling carwin the best & rogers/ arlovski are not better than mir, who

has 5 tko losses on his record & lhw 46yr old 18-10 couture ?

carwins record is even weaker than lesnars', .. if thats possible

Win Frank Mir KO (Punches) UFC 111 - St. Pierre vs. Hardy 3/27/2010 1 3:48

Win Gabriel Gonzaga TKO (Punches) UFC 96 - Jackson vs. Jardine 3/7/2009 1 1:09

Win Neil Wain TKO (Punches) UFC 89 - Bisping vs. Leben 10/18/2008 1 1:31

Win Christian Wellisch KO (Punch) UFC 84 - Ill Will 5/24/2008 1 0:44

... calling fedor a coward is just plain ****ry <

... ok' date=' so now you're calling carwin the best & rogers/ arlovski are not better than mir, who

has 5 tko losses on his record & lhw 46yr old 18-10 couture ?

[b']carwins record is even weaker than lesnars', .. if thats possible[/b]

Win Frank Mir KO (Punches) UFC 111 - St. Pierre vs. Hardy 3/27/2010 1 3:48

Win Gabriel Gonzaga TKO (Punches) UFC 96 - Jackson vs. Jardine 3/7/2009 1 1:09

Win Neil Wain TKO (Punches) UFC 89 - Bisping vs. Leben 10/18/2008 1 1:31

Win Christian Wellisch KO (Punch) UFC 84 - Ill Will 5/24/2008 1 0:44

You sound upset. You're rambling and not making much sense.

Fedor and co are clearly ducking Overeem. Saying Overeem is not accomplished enough (yet HMC, Zulu, Goodridge and all the many cans Fedor has faced are?)

and then accusing Reem of doing roids yet welcoming a fight with Barnett?

C'mon, you know they're ducking.

Say what you want about Brock but he's fighting Shane freakin Carwin next. At least he doesn't duck.

cmon now lol, i know its sco the brock fan... but interesting post....

i always kind of thought overeem was clean..... just lucky lol (could be wrong, we will soon see!!!)

i mean fedors mob (lol) said they will fight barnett who failed a drug test 3 friggin times..... (3 strikes you're out???)

yet they condemn overeem with no evidence....

ive known stronger, bigger natural guys than overeem....

fedors camp is gonna look very bad if overeem passes....

You sound upset. You're rambling and not making much sense.

Fedor and co are clearly ducking Overeem. Saying Overeem is not accomplished enough (yet HMC' date=' Zulu, Goodridge and all the many cans Fedor has faced are?)

and then accusing Reem of doing roids yet welcoming a fight with Barnett?

C'mon, you know they're ducking.

Say what you want about Brock but he's fighting Shane freakin Carwin next. At least he doesn't duck.[/quote']

... I never ramble or create troll-threads about fedor or lesnar & I never call lesnar immature

names either, I target the brockettes & their inane-repetition ... you're coming off the tracks

junior ... there is about as much cred for lesnar beating carwin as there would be for fedor beating lesnar ... zero :P

... I never ramble or create troll-threads about fedor or lesnar & I never call lesnar immature

names either' date=' I target the brockettes & their inane-repetition ... you're coming off the tracks

junior ... there is about as much cred for lesnar beating carwin as there would be for fedor beating lesnar ... zero :P[/quote']Zero credit for beating Brock or Carwin?

What fantasy world do you inhabit?

fedor ducking overeem ?? seriously ?? did that even make sense ?? overeem was 7-7 in pride for god sakes he is the mustafa al-turk of pride ...

The Overeem who fought in Pride and the Overeem today are completely different fighters. M1 and Fedor are ducking him because he poses a dangerous stylistic matchup for Fedor and stands a good chance of KTFO'ing Fedor.

It's a joke that Fedor and co are making lame excuses not to face the champion of their own organization.

names either' date=' I target the brockettes & their inane-repetition ... you're coming off the tracks

junior ... there is about as much cred for lesnar beating carwin as there would be for fedor beating lesnar ... zero :P[/quote']

I like your new sig.

that's all for this thread, too tired to discuss :P.

junior ... [b']there is about as much cred for lesnar beating carwin as there would be for fedor beating lesnar ... zero[/b] :P

I back up Fedor to the extreme but really ? Lesnar is N2 HW of the World (Fedor N1 Duh)... Thats more cred than Werdum and don't come to me with the "resume" talk. Lesnar > Werdum.

I only hope after wooping Werdum and Ubereem (If he beats Brett) Fedor starts his rampage on the UFC.

The Overeem who fought in Pride and the Overeem today are completely different fighters. M1 and Fedor are ducking him because he poses a dangerous stylistic matchup for Fedor and stands a good chance of KTFO'ing Fedor.

It's a joke that Fedor and co are making lame excuses not to face the champion of their own organization.

I watched the Overeem vs Poturak K-1 match three weeks ago, .. he is slow, cumbersome, easy to hit & would be a huge underdog vs Emelianenko > he has 11 losses & many were vs much smaller fighters like Rua, Liddell, & Arona ... his last 4 below :

Win Kazuyuki Fujita KO (Knee) K-1 - Dynamite!! Power of Courage 2009 12/31/2009 1 1:15

Win James Thompson Submission (Guillotine Choke) Dream 12 - The Cage of the Rising Sun 10/25/2009 1 0:33

Win Tony Sylvester Submission (Guillotine Choke) UG 11 - A Decade of Fights 10/17/2009 1 1:23

Win Gary Goodridge Submission (Kimura) UG 10 - The Battle of Arnhem 11/9/2008 1 1:47

........ and you say I live in a fantasy world :rolleyes:

I back up Fedor to the extreme but really ? Lesnar is N2 HW of the World (Fedor N1 Duh)... Thats more cred than Werdum and don't come to me with the "resume" talk. Lesnar > Werdum.

I only hope after wooping Werdum and Ubereem (If he beats Brett) Fedor starts his rampage on the UFC.

... lesnar is "to be determined" at this stage of his career, he's coming from an illness/ surgery/ & 1yr layoff vs carwin, which could give him a ufc 3-2 record, then he would be looking at ufc 3-3 in the rematch ...

... comparing fedor & lesnar is really non-sequitur

I watched the Overeem vs Poturak K-1 match three weeks ago' date=' .. he is slow, cumbersome, easy to hit & would be a huge underdog vs Emelianenko > he has 11 losses & many were vs much smaller fighters like Rua, Liddell, & Arona ... his last 4 below :

Win Kazuyuki Fujita KO (Knee) K-1 - Dynamite!! Power of Courage 2009 12/31/2009 1 1:15

Win James Thompson Submission (Guillotine Choke) Dream 12 - The Cage of the Rising Sun 10/25/2009 1 0:33

Win Tony Sylvester Submission (Guillotine Choke) UG 11 - A Decade of Fights 10/17/2009 1 1:23

Win Gary Goodridge Submission (Kimura) UG 10 - The Battle of Arnhem 11/9/2008 1 1:47

........ and you say I live in a fantasy world :rolleyes:[/quote']So the first time you watched Overeem fight was 3 weeks ago?

You sound like a wikipedia noob.

... lesnar is "to be determined" at this stage of his career' date=' he's coming from an illness/ surgery/ & 1yr layoff vs carwin, which could give him a ufc 3-2 record, then he would be looking at ufc 3-3 in the rematch ...

... comparing fedor & lesnar is really non-sequitur[/quote']lmao not even the diehard Fedor fans agree with you.

sober up dude' date=' K-1 Gran Prix is prime-time programming at Club Beserker,

Carwins got you running scared & you're flailing wildly, ... :P[/quote']That's funny because I like Shane Carwin. He's my second fave HW and I always catch him on the UG.

When is the last time Fedor fought a guy who was 12-0 or a wrestler as big and strong as Carwin? Carwin or Brock would bust the myth that is Fedor.

That's funny because I like Shane Carwin. He's my second fave HW and I always catch him on the UG.

When is the last time Fedor fought a guy who was 12-0 or a wrestler as big and strong as Carwin? Carwin or Brock would bust the myth that is Fedor.

well, as much as I would want it to happen, carwin vs lesnar could go best of 3 &

velasquez/ dos santos are waiting for their title-shot ...

can't see dana bringing fedor here for an instant shot @ the belt ...

Not as screwed as Brock is that Carwin won.

And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Fedor just fight an undefeated 265lbs fighter? Questions answered' date=' step your argument game up.[/quote']Yeah and do you notice the difference that Brock actually has the balls to fight Carwin and Fedor and co want nothing to do with Overeem?

Win or lose, Brock is man enough to put himself up against the best.

Rogers has one meaningful win against a guy with a glass chin with a 10 second bumrush that could have been luck. That's pretty much the only thing he accomplished in his MMA career and he has no real wrestling, BJJ or striking credentials.

Yeah and do you notice the difference that Brock actually has the balls to fight Carwin and Fedor and co want nothing to do with Overeem?

Win or lose' date=' Brock is man enough to put himself up against the best.

Rogers has one meaningful win against a guy with a glass chin with a 10 second bumrush that could have been luck. That's pretty much the only thing he accomplished in his MMA career and he has no real wrestling, BJJ or striking credentials.[/quote']

so mir, lhw couture, or can o' herring would beat grim & andrei > lmao

so mir' date=' lhw couture, or can o' herring would beat grim & andrei > lmao[/quote']Tim freakin Sylvia beat Andre twice... if you lose to Tim Sylvia twice you pretty much suck, and Grim hasn't beat anyone other than Andre, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Tim freakin Sylvia beat Andre twice... if you lose to Tim Sylvia twice you pretty much suck' date=' and Grim hasn't beat anyone other than Andre, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.[/quote']

.... he also subbed sylvia in their 1st match, & andrei had not been flat ko'd before fedor

since 2002 > ... since then, sylvia & rogers tko'd him early in the 1st . (the weak chin is bs imo) & most of the brockettes say arlovski & rogers were winning vs fedor .

.... freakin' mir & couture (18-10) have been tko'd 5 times each & herring is 28-14 w/ 4 (t)ko

losses

.... he also subbed sylvia in their 1st match' date=' & andrei had not been flat ko'd before fedor

since 2002 > ... since then, sylvia & rogers tko'd him early in the 1st . (the weak chin is bs imo) & most of the brockettes say arlovski & rogers were winning vs fedor .

.... freakin' mir & couture (18-10) have been tko'd 5 times each & herring is 28-14 w/ 4 (t)ko

losses[/quote']

what does being flat in a "loss" matter for? whether it's weak chin/low hands he still lost and he's going to keep on losing no matter which one of those it is.

arlovski has 6 tko losses, more than mir, going somewhere with this?

EDIT: plus slyvia was broken down by a 46 yr old lhw and lost to mir back in '04 not to mention lost to bignog who got beaten by Fedor 3 times and go KO'd by Cain.

where are you going with this?

what does being flat in a "loss" matter for? whether it's weak chin/low hands he still lost and he's going to keep on losing no matter which one of those it is.

arlovski has 6 tko losses' date=' more than mir, going somewhere with this?

EDIT: plus slyvia was broken down by a 46 yr old lhw and lost to mir back in '04 not to mention lost to bignog who got beaten by Fedor 3 times and go KO'd by Cain.

where are you going with this?[/quote']

the debate is based on quality of opposition >

can herring - lhw couture who had not fought in 15 months - mir > (lesnar)

vs

rogers & arlovski > (fedor)

if this were a normal thread i would ask the OP what would happen if Fedor beat overeem. considering everyone is "the guy to beat fedor"' date=' until he beats them, and then they're just a tomato can.

then i realise it's SCO and go back to normal life.[/quote']If I were a normal poster I would say that Overeem would destroy Fedor, but I'm SCO and I'm unpredictable.

I personally think Fedor would beat Overeem, but he and his management, with the blatantly transparent excuses they have made, have made it clear that they want no part of Overeem, because stylistically he poses problems for Fedor and could KTFO the man, thus sending M1 into extinction. Lets... at the very least, be honest with ourselves about what's going on here.

Fedor is screwed after Overeem beats Rogers not because he's going to have to fight Overeem, but because of the damage his reputation will take when he doesn't.

so what you're saying is that

arlovski > couture? if you are' date=' then you're mental.[/quote']

couture is an almost 47 yr old lhw (18-10) that has been tko'd 5 times,

you think he could beat 6'4"/ 245lb arlovski now ? .. :rolleyes:

couture was winning vs lesnar before he got bonked on top the head & considering he

was coming from a 15 month layoff, yeah ok > & andrei was winning vs fedor before he

tried the flying-knee w/ hands low ...

if I was building an mma team, I would take andrei & grim over couture & mir, period

couture is an almost 47 yr old lhw (18-10) that has been tko'd 5 times' date='

you think he could beat 6'4"/ 245lb arlovski now ? .. :rolleyes:

couture was winning vs lesnar before he got bonked on top the head & considering he

was coming from a 15 month layoff, yeah ok > & andrei was winning vs fedor before he

tried the flying-knee w/ hands low ...

if I was building an mma team, I would take andrei & grim over couture & mir, period[/quote']

Laughable.

Couture won the HW title when he destroyed the same Tim Sylvia that beat the living crap out Arlovski twice just over a year before he fought Brock.

Then you would pick the Grim over Frank Mir? I lol'ed

Laughable.

Couture won the HW title when he destroyed the same Tim Sylvia that beat the living crap out Arlovski twice just over a year before he fought Brock.

Then you would pick the Grim over Frank Mir? I lol'ed

... frank "been tko'd 5 times including by lhw vera" mir' date=' lol ... you're trying to boost mir

because he tapped lesnar in 1:30 > nice try but it ain't workin' ... & rogers would wreck

lesnar ... all your boys' got is t/d attempts & hammer-fists, end of story :

[img']http://i27.tinypic.com/2eba7bk.gif[/img]muzn6b.gif

... frank "been tko'd 5 times including by lhw vera" mir' date=' lol ... you're trying to boost mir

because he tapped lesnar in 1:30 > nice try but it ain't workin' ... & rogers would wreck

lesnar ... all your boys' got is t/d attempts & hammer-fists, end of story :

[img']http://i27.tinypic.com/2eba7bk.gif[/img]muzn6b.gif

Mir has wins over Nog, Sylvia, Kongo, and Brock... who has the grim beat again? Oh no wait...

Archived