Ken Shamrock - Human Punching Bag

d2007k

Dude all his fights ending up being basically his name vs. the other person.. dude was getting clowned over and over .. i wonder how much he got paid to take all them fights and end up losing .. that would suck but think about it .. you just got hella money for your name alone .. id prob end up taking beatings too if i ended up sucking but my name still sells .. payday baby .. just give it your best but be prepared to get KTFO .. is that worth 500,000 per fight for anyone else ?

he is done fighting isnt he ? anybody know ? hope so

funny cause i was wathcing unleashed with rich franklin .. talking about him beating ken .. and joe rogan says ..even tito had a tough time with him ..lol .. tito im so glad your gonna get fired .. been waiting patiently for this day when the biggest excuse making p*S*SY is kicked out of the sport .... gonna have to take so many anger management classes and counseling .. anyway ken shamrock is a human punching bag

ok so i just seen he is still fighting .. he's 46 and been getting his **** handed to him since the year 2000 ... but wait wait .. it gets better .. he just won his last fight but then tested positive for banned substances .. DOHHH !!! this guy has been a joke for 10 years .. and dont get me going about the start of all this ufc bizz .. every time i see ken shamrock i think fraud

What I dont understand is who thinks he's "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man" cause even from the begining all he did was loose most of the time. If he is "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man" then what are all those guys that beat him? Is Ken Shamrock "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man" compared to everyone except the 30+ guys that punched his head in? Not to mention I have always loved watching the very first Tito vs Ken fight because look at shamrocks face after that fight it was like severely beatin hamburger or maybe like Jenna's coota after her botch sloppy jaloppy fixer uper surgery!!! think about that LOL

Dude all his fights ending up being basically his name vs. the other person.. dude was getting clowned over and over .. i wonder how much he got paid to take all them fights and end up losing .. that would suck but think about it .. you just got hella money for your name alone .. id prob end up taking beatings too if i ended up sucking but my name still sells .. payday baby .. just give it your best but be prepared to get KTFO .. is that worth 500' date='000 per fight for anyone else ?

he is done fighting isnt he ? anybody know ? hope so[/quote']

500,000 to get whooped is decent.However 40,000,000 for 40 wins 0 loses would be better as money mayweather makes.But how important is money anyways lol....My sister inlaw goes to the lion's den to train and i tease her every chance i get.I tell her she will learn to take a few hundred punches .....Anyways imagine if kimbo got ahold of him instead of seth! Maybe thats why 500,000 thousand was not enough for him that day...

You need to give respect to him whether you like him or not.

Ken had a reputable reputation when the UFC started. Once he faced Rich Franklin, his days were numbered. He's still a respectable guy, runs the Lion's Den here in Reno, NV and he's still someone you wouldn't want to mess with if you met him on the streets.

Respect MMA heritage.

dude hasnt won in 5 years ... and now has been caught for using illegal substances .. ufc in the early days was pretty weak too .. im mean not like the talent pool was stacked up back then .. and he's pretty much the same fighter since ..kimo and sam ... might as well say he hasnt won since 2000 ..dam 10 years now

Archived