Has anyone got there UFC Undisputed 2010 Demo Code Yet?

Jerkwadd562

The site is up and running now.You need to sign up before 2moro.If you have not you will have to wait until Tues if I'm not mistaken to download.One code per account as well.

Also FYI I had to create a gmail account because my yahoo would not get anything and with gmail I got the confirmation email right away.

ahh so i just registered an account there. is that all i need to do to get the demo code tomorrow?

register at ufc undisputed 2010 community or whatever than go to edit account than location to wherever you live and change your location save it and they will be giving the codes out tomarrow

this^^^^

so ive just registered. where is the code?

If i gotta wait until tuesday for this **** im gonna be so mad. They are still advertising it as sign up NOW! Im so mad. GIVE ME THE F**KING CODE.

any help would be gratefully received.

P.S the fact that you gotta sign up to the forum to get this **** early is dog**** in itself. just put the demo on the console and dont be ****s about it!

its coming out. have patience. people are acting as if they were promised something set in stone. well the demo was announced to come out today. last i checked, today isn't over.

its funny going around to the gaming forums and listening to all the zombies *****ing and whining over a DEMO of a video game that they stayed up all night expecting to get a code just to play it! man some people are pissed!!

people have no patience these days.

what i cant understand is why guys like dan severn and dan henderson are on the roster, yet JDS and Little Nog aren't....well at least according to the fighter list at ufcundisputed.com

Archived