ah randy you are to old.

edykut

I just saw the vera fight, from a CD.. Vera won that fight... randy needs a bed time story and then be put to sleep..

I think he fell asleep in all the rounds. Vera was holding him up. Randy should not be used as a stepping stone 4 what? YA YA! he is 46 He is looking every bit that now,, get rid of him, put him in the hall of fame! Pay him like green bay was going to do,,4 ,B.F.,, send brett Favre home, with a big fat roll, of green. Does anyone remember mark kerr?? Now that was an axx kicker. :) ufc keeps him at bay, because he would kill UFC heavy weight==broook larsen... :) or was that drake marsen. I know It was, WEC far--sighted. gimme a breakUFC you have turned out to be bloody money hungry and not letting some real fights happens. How about G.S.P. againest Andy Silva silva would last for about 2 rounds, then fall down with out being hit like his last fight with UFC use to be Griffen..

Mr. edykut, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Randy beat Vera plain and simple. look at judges criteria and watch and pay attention Couture won. Randy looked good against the champ' date=' Lesnar. and gave Lesnar his best fight. he also look pretty good against a reborn Nog. in no way is he too old.[/quote']

it is also good u still have your pinky, cause tyson would eat it.:P

Mr. edykut' date=' what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.[/quote']

I couldn't agree more.

Mr. edykut' date=' what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.[b'] Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.[/b] I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

rofl

Archived