this month is ridiculously great for MMA fans

MountAndDo

shogun/machida2 with kos/semtex and KIMBO. strikeforce heavyweight champ FINALLY defending his title. TUF going on. the release of UFC undisputed 2010. rampage/rashad with forest v nog. and for extra uber fanboyism; bisping todd duffee and TWO ultimate fighter winners on the same card?

will the world explode?

But he's fighting Rogers... A guy coming off a loss and hasn't done **** in the fight world exept win over a washed up fighter with a bad stoppage. I actually don't want to support strikeforce for how badly they let me down... I'm sticking with MFC and Bellator to get my fix between UFC's and WEC's... But april wasn't all that bad boys... There was that little Maxium featuring Arianny. That was a true gift from the MMA gods

thanks alot OP you jinxed it!!! now machida will get a last second injury kos/daley will be a 15 min bore fest lay n pray by semtex kimbo will win jason miller will hijack the feed during the heavyweight title fight TUF will be canceled 2010 wont have lil nog,daley,g-sot,stout,or any others as DLC rampage will push his acting roles during his fight forrest and lil nog will get nasty staph AND duffe will lose and become a bust!

haha jk there is no such thing as jinxs or however the plural of jinx is.

Archived