stop hating on tito

TLC_MaTcH619

wtf its ridiculous' date=' stop it now theres no need!!!

jennas been addicted to oxycotin for years and fell and blamed it on him!!

if this was chuck everyone would be defending him and hearing that..

but no its tito, and fanboys dont like tito....

just stop[/quote']

how do you know what she is addicted to? if that was true, shouldnt he help his wie instead of beating her? but, if you marry a **** star, expect to come home to her jammin another guy. if you marry a fighter, expect a couple of black eyes once in a while.

just stop[/quote']

It's still fun to joke about it.

just stop[/quote']

The guy acts like a tool. People don't like tools. People laugh when bad things happen to people they don't like.

People that are immature that pinpoint someone elses life.It helps them forget their own.The more ideal part of this conversation is.Imagine the things the other fighters do behind closed doors.Everyone just likes to bash other fighters.It makes this forum seem like a group full of high schoolers who love to dramatize.Get over yourselves.Everyone is human.People make mistakes.I'm not defending Tito.Obviously it was wrong,but lots of people are doing wrong.He just happened to be exposed.Sad bunch we have here.

just stop[/quote']

Titos problem is that he was 100% the low life ******* people treat him as for years.

I think he has matured, gotten over his issues and become a decent man.

BUT its hard to ever overcome a first impression and he made a really ****ty one for a lot of years with lots of people. Not just fans either. I trained at his camp a few times and thought he was a self important diva whose skills didnt halfway deserve his attitude.

I was right.

But he seems to have matured into a good man and i can relate with his problems dealing with a loved one who is a drug addict. Maybe he lost his temper and grabbed her arm hard. Big ****ing deal. He grabbed her arm. I'm sure she was just about to die from that arm grab but managed to recover enough to jet off to Vegas a few hours later with friends to make it up.

Hard case drug addicts lie more often then they tell the truth. Its just part of being an addict that you lie. Its like "did the addict lie"? "well is the sky blue"? Of course the addict is lying. Its all they can do.

I think he made a terrible mistake in getting involved with a junkie ***** and probably thought he could save her from herself. It happens all the time. He probably put up with till they had kids and then really started to lay it down that that **** cant happen and she freaked out.

What i see happening from the reports is Tito walking in, her high as **** on oxy with their 2 year olds wandering around unsupervised and flipping out. So he yells at her, fight happens, he finds her drugs, goes to flush them and she tries to stop him, he grabs her arm and flushes anyway, she freaks out and starts hitting him, cops show up.

Lets not forget Tito had marks on his face too. Anyone really think he couldn't win a standup with a **** star? She hit him and he grabbed her hard to stop her, end of story. SHE should be drug tested and arrested for assaulting him. And if she fails the drug test she needs to be charged with child neglect, twice there are 2 kids.

These drug addict trash need to start being the focus of our attention and not the people they lyingly accuse because they were called out on their issues.

The guy acts like a tool. People don't like tools. People laugh when bad things happen to people they don't like.

He ACTED like a tool for a long time. Recently it looks like he has grown up and changed. Give a man credit for improving himself. We all have flaws, he made his better. Most of us dont. Hating on him for PR over chuch and shamrock is silly this many years down the line.

People want to hate on Tito because Jenna is a **** star.

Latest Rasmusen polll 40% of wifes cheat.

Look around you, almost half of you making fun of Tito are doing it while while your wife is ****ing someone else, or planning how to **** him next. Maybe if you spent less time typing on a forum about other peoples relatiionships she would have to pay attention to you instead of ****ing around.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Jennas been addicted to oxycotin for years and fell and blamed it on him!!

If this was chuck everyone would be defending him and hearing that..

But no its tito, and fanboys dont like tito....

Just stop[/quote']

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█░░░

░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█ ░░░░

░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ░▀░▀░▀ ░▀▀▀░

He ACTED like a tool for a long time. Recently it looks like he has grown up and changed. Give a man credit for improving himself. We all have flaws' date=' he made his better. Most of us dont. Hating on him for PR over chuch and shamrock is silly this many years down the line.[/quote']

In his most recent fight he came in with 100% being every other word out of his mouth. Immediately after the fight its bs cracked skull this and bs excuse that. I'm for sure judging him on recent events.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/04/28/2010-04-28_jenna_often_hurt_sez_tiger_gal.html

hahahha tiger woods **** star mistress saying she saw tito beat jenna

i love todays media.... so fun

Lol, if her dad was a narcotics cop and can't even tell his little girl is high as a kite then what chance has Tito got of clearing his name?

That's what happens if you roll with crazy women!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█░░░

░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█ ░░░░

░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ░▀░▀░▀ ░▀▀▀░

what a ****in loser

titos problem is that he was 100% the low life ******* people treat him as for years.

I think he has matured' date=' gotten over his issues and become a decent man.

But its hard to ever overcome a first impression and he made a really ****ty one for a lot of years with lots of people. Not just fans either. I trained at his camp a few times and thought he was a self important diva whose skills didnt halfway deserve his attitude.

I was right.

But he seems to have matured into a good man and i can relate with his problems dealing with a loved one who is a drug addict. Maybe he lost his temper and grabbed her arm hard. Big ****ing deal. He grabbed her arm. I'm sure she was just about to die from that arm grab but managed to recover enough to jet off to vegas a few hours later with friends to make it up.

Hard case drug addicts lie more often then they tell the truth. Its just part of being an addict that you lie. Its like "did the addict lie"? "well is the sky blue"? Of course the addict is lying. Its all they can do.

I think he made a terrible mistake in getting involved with a junkie ***** and probably thought he could save her from herself. It happens all the time. He probably put up with till they had kids and then really started to lay it down that that **** cant happen and she freaked out.

What i see happening from the reports is tito walking in, her high as **** on oxy with their 2 year olds wandering around unsupervised and flipping out. So he yells at her, fight happens, he finds her drugs, goes to flush them and she tries to stop him, he grabs her arm and flushes anyway, she freaks out and starts hitting him, cops show up.

Lets not forget tito had marks on his face too. Anyone really think he couldn't win a standup with a **** star? She hit him and he grabbed her hard to stop her, end of story. She should be drug tested and arrested for assaulting him. And if she fails the drug test she needs to be charged with child neglect, twice there are 2 kids.

These drug addict trash need to start being the focus of our attention and not the people they lyingly accuse because they were called out on their issues.[/quote']

thank god someone else watched the fu*kin tmz video, she has a hard time speaking correctly, and i for one, have dated a girl that was straight addicted to codein (very similar as oxy-opiats), and one night i went to flush a bottle of pills and she literally close fist punched me in the face. Now i didn't hit her back, but i don't think tito did either... Come on man, he may be out of date to mma pro's, but bottom line is, he would have killed her in one punch. Especially with how intoxicated she was. And her whole torn ligaments deal? If her ligaments were torn only moments/even hours before, she would not have been carrying a 2 year old in that arm fyi... I completely agree that the man who called the police (who was also jenna's father/wouldn't have the balls to go inside to stop tito) called the cops because jenna got irrate about him throwing away the drugs and when she started hittin him, he either grabbed and moced, or even pushed her away.. Since when is it worse for a man to protect himself against a women by a stiff arm? If for no reason, yes its terrible, but many women cowar behind their vaginas. She had little to no marks on her, like really i couldn't see anything wrong with her besides her fake arm brace. She and her father who called the police wouldn't even say that he hit her either.

Jenna=clown (sexy a$s clown none the less lol)

tito= one of my all time favs

Archived