Chuck v. Dana

EdGOAT

I think it said they almost come to blows. Don't expect anymore than the highlight that was shown. Just show hype is all.

If they did fight Dana by armbar.

yeah i know but the look is back in the eyes of the Iceman (Goldberg lmfao xD) but on a serious note Chuck looked mad.

yeah i know but the look is back in the eyes of the Iceman (Goldberg lmfao xD) but on a serious note Chuck looked mad.

Perhaps Dana informs him he won't be fighting Tito on this next episode. That would be my guess. It looks like Tito leaves on the next episode atleast he mentioned something like that on the little snippet they showed after another fighter of his got hurt.

Perhaps Dana informs him he won't be fighting Tito on this next episode. That would be my guess. It looks like Tito leaves on the next episode atleast he mentioned something like that on the little snippet they showed after another fighter of his got hurt.

maybe. i just wanna know what people think happens

maybe. i just wanna know what people think happens

I think Dana says something that gets under Chuck's skin and he gets pissed and starts walking around like he wants to hurt something but exchanges a few words with Dana then John Hackleman puts some Ice on the situation to cool things off and thats about it.

I would have guessed TITO and dana would be in that position!Not chuck and dana lol.1 thing is for sure i want to see it asap.....Must be the hype.

Also why do they not run the show live.It is the 21st century and all.....How could spoilers spoil it then ??????

I would have guessed TITO and dana would be in that position!Not chuck and dana lol.1 thing is for sure i want to see it asap.....Must be the hype.

Also why do they not run the show live.It is the 21st century and all.....How could spoilers spoil it then ??????

Haven't you heard editing is a big part of the show. There's no way they could do it live.

I guess they could do the fights live but that would be a pain in the **** and would probably cost to much and it's spike that pays for it and films the show as far as I know.

Haven't you heard editing is a big part of the show. There's no way they could do it live.

I guess they could do the fights live but that would be a pain in the **** and would probably cost to much and it's spike that pays for it and films the show as far as I know.

I would like to see it in real time.Yet your arguement seems solid.Imagine the cussing and caveman antics.Not only that i can not think of any shows reality or not that air live.Maybe it is like horses to cars for example.Thus we are still in infancy concerning tv.News and the president popping in and sports are the only real time TV.Also i allways wondered if dana would do predictions in that format!Could you imagine that 1?Now he can know what happins thus add in 2 cents here and there while looking relavent.Opposed to guessing and possibly looking bad .

Archived