Dana White snubbed by Time Magazine

uaquin

Influential to who? How would some balding fat fight promoter be on such a list? If Dana White is the 16th most influential person in the world' date=' my faith in humanity just dropped 150%......[/quote']

At one point Lady Gaga was on top of the list. What does that do to you faith in the human race?

I agree overall he is not influencial.

But as a sport figure right now he is right up there. I mean Phil Mickleson made the list FFS,

Screw Dana White the guys a joke all he did was buy a 10 % stake in a company that at the time was not very well known, then stepped in front of as many cameras that he could possibly find to make himself a house hold name sononymous with what is now the biggest MMA organization in the world.

I copied this off the link's forum. Is this the most retarded man on the whole internet?

I think people are taking the term "influential" to account for everything. The way I'm taking it is they're influential in what they do specifically. Like Dana White for spreading the sport and artists by pushing their work. We see them which influences us to buy their stuff or believe in what some people are saying with their specific goal.

warren buffet should be number 1' date=' i dont know any other multi billionares who donate 37 billion dollars to charity. that was half his weath when he was by far the richest person in the world......... thats influence[/quote']

Ya i agree and losing to an american idol loser and a shemale singer? I just dont get it.

You really think Dana White should be on the same list as the Pres of Brazil and the Pres of the US?

1. Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva - President of Brazil

2. Barack Obama - President of US

3. Dana White - President of UFC

It just doesn't look right

but i guess beyonce and lady gaga are part of it so why not.

Archived