Rashad Vs. Bisping wtf ??

d2007k

Yeah they fought,and Bisping got screwed over quite honestly,he quite easily controlled the stand up,only got taken down a couple of times,and got back to his feet really quickly.Rashad did no damage. Bisping haters always go on about how Hamill got screwed in his fight before this,but conveniantly forget how Bisping got screwed over even worse in his next fight again Rashad.

Yeah they fought' date='and Bisping got screwed over quite honestly,he quite easily controlled the stand up,only got taken down a couple of times,and got back to his feet really quickly.Rashad did no damage. Bisping haters always go on about how Hamill got screwed in his fight before this,but conveniantly forget how Bisping got screwed over even worse in his next fight again Rashad.[/quote']

wow hadnt seen your response till i posted mine well said mate!

Yeah they fought' date='and Bisping got screwed over quite honestly,he quite easily controlled the stand up,only got taken down a couple of times,and got back to his feet really quickly.Rashad did no damage. Bisping haters always go on about how Hamill got screwed in his fight before this,but conveniantly forget how Bisping got screwed over even worse in his next fight again Rashad.[/quote']

well said, if the judges had given it to bisping then in all likelihood he never would of become champion, coming of a draw over ortiz (which ortiz shoulda won cept he got deducted a point for grabbing the fence) and a loss over bisping they wouldnt of given him liddel for the number one contender spot.

for me bisping beat rashad that night....and with all humbleness after the fight i clearly remember bisping saying he got the win over hamill which he didnt really deserve and got the loss to rashad which he didnt deserve, people can say what they like and smash bisping but that was quite a thing to admit...you dont normally get someone achknowledge there own win wasnt probably right. Bisping is a good fighter, if it wasnt for the last punch by wandy it wouldve been very close..maybe a draw, he just neesds to get power in his fists...he caught wnady nice and clean with a right hand...shame it was weak

for me bisping beat rashad that night....and with all humbleness after the fight i clearly remember bisping saying he got the win over hamill which he didnt really deserve and got the loss to rashad which he didnt deserve' date=' people can say what they like and smash bisping but that was quite a thing to admit...you dont normally get someone achknowledge there own win wasnt probably right. Bisping is a good fighter, if it wasnt for the last punch by wandy it wouldve been very close..maybe a draw, he just neesds to get power in his fists...he caught wnady nice and clean with a right hand...shame it was weak[/quote']

they fought at lightheavyweight where bisping had spent most of his career, he had more power there than at MW. i actually think he did better at LHW than now at MW.

they fought at lightheavyweight where bisping had spent most of his career' date=' he had more power there than at MW. i actually think he did better at LHW than now at MW.[/quote']

he sacrificed power for speed, saying he was undersized in LHW and would rather be a bigger MW...i see his point but for me it hasn't really worked. I would say he should go back to LHW but i think the level of comp in that division is too much for him. I thik his only hope of an ok career in the UFC is MW. It cant be an easy decision for him cos he's kind of inbetween both weights lol

you know what they say if at first you dont succeed.......your name is probabily mike bisping

no but honestly i have nothing against him. hes a good fighter who takes way too much crap from fans. hes pretty fearless taking ont he fighters he has,(evans, hedo,wandy) and also coach on tuf which he had to know wouldnt win him any fans.

you know what they say if at first you dont succeed.......your name is probabily mike bisping

no but honestly i have nothing against him. hes a good fighter who takes way too much crap from fans. hes pretty fearless taking ont he fighters he has' date='(evans, hedo,wandy) and also coach on tuf which he had to know wouldnt win him any fans.[/quote']

I suppose this is true and shows he will scrap with anyone

no but honestly i have nothing against him. hes a good fighter who takes way too much crap from fans. hes pretty fearless taking ont he fighters he has' date='(evans, hedo,wandy) and also coach on tuf which he had to know wouldnt win him any fans.[/quote']

he does take way too much crap from fans...if he talks about other fighters and all that why not just let his opponent worry about it and let them shut his mouth. The fact that he always wants to fight top people is great, you'll get better losing to wandy and hendo than by beating low ranked fighters that pose no real threat.

he does take way too much crap from fans...if he talks about other fighters and all that why not just let his opponent worry about it and let them shut his mouth. The fact that he always wants to fight top people is great' date=' you'll get better losing to wandy and hendo than by beating low ranked fighters that pose no real threat[/b'].

this is very true his style is more suited for 5 round fights. he picks away but i think we will se an unexpected finish vs dan miller

this is very true his style is more suited for 5 round fights. he picks away but i think we will se an unexpected finish vs dan miller

i hope bisping wins it..but i do worry over the punches bisping can..or can't take, but then again that hendo hit would done anybody on the planet...carwin, brock, JDS..they would have all fallen to that punch. Just the kang punch was surprising, especially when bisping didnt know it hit him...but then again he recovered very well very quick....then showed true fighting spirit to come back out like he did in round 2. He did well vs wandy and that was so close untill wandy turned wandy..grabbed his throat and just whacked him at the end lol. Then again wandy has done that to rampage twice and nobody says rampage is crap because of it. I like bispings style..good movement and good attitude towards fighting..maybe not his opponents but like i said..thats for them to worry about

i hope bisping wins it..but i do worry over the punches bisping can..or can't take' date=' [b']but then again that hendo hit would done anybody on the planet...carwin, brock, JDS..they would have all fallen to that punch.[/b] Just the kang punch was surprising, especially when bisping didnt know it hit him...but then again he recovered very well very quick....then showed true fighting spirit to come back out like he did in round 2. He did well vs wandy and that was so close untill wandy turned wandy..grabbed his throat and just whacked him at the end lol. Then again wandy has done that to rampage twice and nobody says rampage is crap because of it. I like bispings style..good movement and good attitude towards fighting..maybe not his opponents but like i said..thats for them to worry about

that kinda of punch stays with you. he dropped from kang because he was afraid to get ko'd again. i think thats outta his system now tho and he will be fine vs miller

that kinda of punch stays with you. he dropped from kang because he was afraid to get ko'd again. i think thats outta his system now tho and he will be fine vs miller

true...thats why it was great to see him ask for wandy straight away...he got kang and then insisted on wandy again. i love that in a fighter. it's kinda like if you fall of your bike..get straight back on or you never will. most fighters if they got hit like that would have definately not then gone to dana and said i want wandy next lol so hats off to him for that

Bisping is a good guy. His sense of humor is very british, which is why alot of americans dont like him. I also thought he won the fight against rashad. I thought it was 1 round each going into round 3, and think bisping just won that round. As for the kang punch, kang was well known for that kind of punch, and bisping fought great off his back, whilst rocked. I think he is a typical british man, and although he might never be the best fighter, he is game, funny, and very exiting.

yeah they fought' date='and bisping got screwed over quite honestly,he quite easily controlled the stand up,only got taken down a couple of times,and got back to his feet really quickly.rashad did no damage. Bisping haters always go on about how hamill got screwed in his fight before this,but conveniantly forget how bisping got screwed over even worse in his next fight again rashad.[/quote']

this ^

he sacrificed power for speed' date=' saying he was undersized in LHW and would rather be a bigger MW...i see his point but for me it hasn't really worked. I would say he should go back to LHW but i think the level of comp in that division is too much for him. I thik his only hope of an ok career in the UFC is MW. It cant be an easy decision for him cos he's kind of inbetween both weights lol[/quote']

ye,kinda like franklin and wandy, he seems to be a natural MW tho and doesnt look like he has to loose much weight for fights, imo he could put on a bit more muscle, his punches are a bit too weak, but they looked a lot stronger at LHW.

missed this fight too

this was when bisping had a much better reputation and everyone thought he was the next big thing and overdue for a title shot. if i remember, this was the battle of the unbeaten and both were 15-0 or something like that.

i wish i saw it when it happened but i was too poor to shell out the cash. who do u think would win this match now?

i'd go with rashad since bisping seems like he has not been improving his game since this time period

missed this fight too

this was when bisping had a much better reputation and everyone thought he was the next big thing and overdue for a title shot. if i remember' date=' this was the battle of the unbeaten and both were 15-0 or something like that.

i wish i saw it when it happened but i was too poor to shell out the cash. who do u think would win this match now?

i'd go with rashad since bisping seems like he has not been improving his game since this time period[/quote']

Bisping also realized he is too small/weak at LHW, so he is a MW now...Rashad said he could make 185lbs as well, but he seems to be doing alright at LHW...

Bisping is a good guy. His sense of humor is very british' date=' which is why alot of Americans dont like him. [/quote']

I'll agree with you there. I used to really dislike him. Too arrogant, too much talk. After his fight with Henderson, I don't dislike him anymore. I guess I just needed to see his mouth get shut one time.

I also think he won the fight with Evans, but I think Hamill won as well. They were both very close fights.

yeah.

hahah.. I feel sorry for him losing to wanderlei silva. But his comeback performance against Denis Kang was awesome.

I was rooting for dennis kang then' date='[/quote']

Yeah, I used to dislike him very much. He has grown on me, that and there are others far more unlikeable nowadays. He is a tough opponent for anyone.

Yeah' date=' I used to dislike him very much. He has grown on me, that and there are others far more unlikeable nowadays. He is a tough opponent for anyone.[/quote']

LOL your right bisping is a fighter that grows on you isn't he?

his last fight where he was trying to stay humble the whole time and then lost his cool at the pre fight conference was classic.

Archived