For those in the know:Emelianenko

Azsam

Ok so can anyone tell me about Ivan Emelianenko i'm like everyone else and wanna see this kid fight, he was rumoured to debut in MMA last year.

Whats he done whats he doing has he fought yet?

EDIT:don't care if you wanted to argue, debate and/or pontificate about Alexandre or Fedor :)

From my understanding - and this might be out of date - but Ivan is much more of a boxer and Fedor has mentioned he doesn't want Ivan to get into combat Sambo or MMA in general. Having said that, it was always kind of promised that 2010 would be his MMA debut year....

If Ivan ever makes it to the UFC he will prove that he has bigger balls than either of his brothers.

One thing that has been rumored behind the reason Alex is not in the UFC is actually his balls, but in a much different way than you are implying.

Ok so can anyone tell me about Ivan Emelianenko i'm like everyone else and wanna see this kid fight' date=' he was rumoured to debut in MMA last year.

Whats he done whats he doing has he fought yet?

EDIT:don't care if you wanted to argue, debate and/or pontificate about Alexandre or Fedor :)[/quote']

I just want to know what happened to your buddy Amun?

Was it you and Amun or was it Sco and Amun?

Archived