What TUF Has Taught Me This Season...

lux_glassjaw

john hackleman is the radness. i swear to dog, i need him following me around some days just yelling "diiiiiiiiiiiiig!...dig-dig-dig-dig-diiiiig-diiiiiiiiiiiiiig!!!" there's nothing i wouldnt be able to get through with that savage on my six.

what has TUF taught you...? :)

hackleman.jpg

(image related)

Over the last two seasons TUF has taught me that the guys that are the most hated in the house win their fights. (Mittrione' date=' Jager)

This season in particular has taught me that Tito is an jobby... wait... i learned that a long time ago.[/quote']

this season and last season were also both lesons in cynicism...as the mucho hyped rampage/rashaad was in mma limbo for a minute, and the tito/chuck fight is sharing the same fate.

the actual fights are turing out to be decent, though! :)

this season and last season were also both lesons in cynicism...as the mucho hyped rampage/rashaad was in mma limbo for a minute' date=' and the tito/chuck fight is sharing the same fate.

the actual fights are turing out to be decent, though! :)[/quote']

Yes but i dont think any1 truly believed that the fight was ever gunna go ahead!!! tito is a *****... and chuck....is finished!!!

john hackleman is the radness. i swear to dog' date=' i need him following me around some days just yelling "diiiiiiiiiiiiig!...dig-dig-dig-dig-diiiiig-diiiiiiiiiiiiiig!!!" there's nothing i wouldnt be able to get through with that savage on my six.

what has TUF taught you...? :)

[img']http://www.indianapit.com/pics/hackleman.jpg[/img]

(image related)

Hackelman, through all the machismo looks like a fella who reads poetry and is nice to his kids

Hackelman' date=' through all the machismo [b']looks like a fella who reads poetry[/b] and is nice to his kids

lol miyamoto musashi used to do ink washes, and encouraged warriors to be proficient at many different art forms...if that's any help :)

but for real, he seems very paternal way about him. i imagine he spends a great of time around the young'uns.

Archived