The reason behind your profile name?

Craig_M

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same... kind of.

Real name is Christopher.

Get it? haha

You wouldn't happen to be from Long Island would you? I ask because I am and that is pretty much the phonetic spelling according to local dialect.

I digress. My alias comes from the fact that I am a 6'1", 230 lb proud Irishman. The number stems from several arrests and detainments for certain things. Google it.

You wouldn't happen to be from Long Island would you? I ask because I am and that is pretty much the phonetic spelling according to local dialect.

I digress. My alias comes from the fact that I am a 6'1"' date=' 230 lb proud Irishman. The number stems from several arrests and detainments for certain things. Google it.[/quote']

6'1'' and 230 lb:eek: Is it muscle or fat?

I digress. My alias comes from the fact that I am a 6'1"' date=' 230 lb proud Irishman. The number stems from several arrests and detainments for certain things. Google it.[/quote']

Naah.

I'll be honest, this is going to sound a little rude.

I chose it because I remembered how my African friend said my name XD

i really liked a teacher when i was younger called mrs mcgrath but i knew she was too old for me' date=' so i had a fantasy that i was her son and i caught her naked. and i used to **** ma load every night over this

thats the reason[/quote']

Darn you r almost as twisted as I am:eek:

The reason for my user name is in two parts,

Pistol, nickname given to my by an old boss, don't ask why cos i don't have a clue but it stuck.

On other forums and poker sites a play on pistol was already taken so added 3 letters from my name to it, and that also stuck.

The reason for my user name is in two parts' date='

[b']Pistol, nickname given to my by an old boss, don't ask why cos i don't have a clue but it stuck.[/b]

On other forums and poker sites a play on pistol was already taken so added 3 letters from my name to it, and that also stuck.

Cause he wanted to fire you?

i really liked a teacher when i was younger called mrs mcgrath but i knew she was too old for me' date=' so i had a fantasy that i was her son and i caught her naked. and i used to **** ma load every night over this

thats the reason[/quote']

wow, couldnt you just fantasize that you were having sex with her or something. pretending you were her son makes it creepy.

Archived