UFC 114 Song

naturally4real

Does anybody know what the name of the artist/song that is used in the UFC 114advertisment? I like it! I was already stoked for the Rampage Rashad fight. As if I needed to get any more excited, but the song along with them (Rampage/Rashad) arguing actually gave me an extra tickle of excitement in my stomach. Haha, guess the advertisment is a good one.... That's marketing for you. Can't wait!

Does anybody know what the name of the artist/song that is used in the UFC 114advertisment? I like it! I was already stoked for the Rampage Rashad fight. As if I needed to get any more excited' date=' but the song along with them (Rampage/Rashad) arguing actually gave me an extra tickle of excitement in my stomach. Haha, guess the advertisment is a good one.... That's marketing for you. Can't wait![/quote']

I heard an interview with DW and he was all excited about the advertising for the fight. He said it was 'awesome'. I haven't seen any commercials or anything for it yet but I'm sure i'll see it when I watch tuf

I heard an interview with DW and he was all excited about the advertising for the fight. He said it was 'awesome'. I haven't seen any commercials or anything for it yet but I'm sure i'll see it when I watch tuf

Yeah, the commercial is out. I saw it last night during the Ultimate Fighter show. It shows Rampage/Rashad, and Griffen/lil Nog.

Archived