Junior Dos Santos Revenge!!!!

Leal47

I can't wait for my boy JDS to KO Cain for what he did to my boy Big NOG. The fight with JDS and Cain will be Epic i hope JDS is working hard on his BJJ to get out of Cains GnP but he has all the advantage on the stand up! He will come to murder.. Search JDS on youtube and watch some of his fights when he wasn't in the UFC he murdered guys in Brazil

cain will destroy him.... i dont get everyone sucking jds yeah he looks promising but dont you think your building him up a little premature? hes ranked number 5 on the rankings ive seen and hes yet to beat a top fighter??? please dont say that werdum,gonzaga and cro cop are some of the best in the world!!! theyre not even top 10 roy nelsons ranked higher than these guys! all im saying is that he doesnt deserve a title shot yet so stop acting like hes the best heavyweight out there its ridiculous and all these people crying because he isnt getting one need to grow up! and while im on the subject neither does jon jones...yeah i said it.. i mean who have these people beat? jones has beat vera...wow... veras been gettin his backside kicked for the past couple of years, jds beat a fat out of shape werdum, an old and past it not even top twenty cro cop, yvel whos on par with cro cop and gonzaga who everyones beat up (apart from the old and past it cro cop) so why do they deserve a title shot? at least the other guys in line for ttle shots have beat top ten opponents.cain will be to much for jds just like he was too much for his teacher

cain will destroy him.... i dont get everyone sucking jds yeah he looks promising but dont you think your building him up a little premature? hes ranked number 5 on the rankings ive seen and hes yet to beat a top fighter??? please dont say that werdum' date='gonzaga and cro cop are some of the best in the world!!! theyre not even top 10 roy nelsons ranked higher than these guys! all im saying is that he doesnt deserve a title shot yet so stop acting like hes the best heavyweight out there its ridiculous and all these people crying because he isnt getting one need to grow up! and while im on the subject neither does jon jones...yeah i said it.. i mean who have these people beat? jones has beat vera...wow... veras been gettin his backside kicked for the past couple of years, jds beat a fat out of shape werdum, an old and past it not even top twenty cro cop, yvel whos on par with cro cop and gonzaga who everyones beat up (apart from the old and past it cro cop) so why do they deserve a title shot? at least the other guys in line for ttle shots have beat top ten opponents.cain will be to much for jds just like he was too much for his teacher[/quote']

My thoughts exactly. You are one very clever individual.

cain will destroy him.... i dont get everyone sucking jds yeah he looks promising but dont you think your building him up a little premature? hes ranked number 5 on the rankings ive seen and hes yet to beat a top fighter??? please dont say that werdum' date='gonzaga and cro cop are some of the best in the world!!! theyre not even top 10 roy nelsons ranked higher than these guys! all im saying is that he doesnt deserve a title shot yet so stop acting like hes the best heavyweight out there its ridiculous and all these people crying because he isnt getting one need to grow up! and while im on the subject neither does jon jones...yeah i said it.. i mean who have these people beat? jones has beat vera...wow... veras been gettin his backside kicked for the past couple of years, jds beat a fat out of shape werdum, an old and past it not even top twenty cro cop, yvel whos on par with cro cop and gonzaga who everyones beat up (apart from the old and past it cro cop) so why do they deserve a title shot? at least the other guys in line for ttle shots have beat top ten opponents.cain will be to much for jds just like he was too much for his teacher[/quote']

Because he's lil nog's protogue, he' destroys people and has fought IMO alot better competition than Cain, big nog is way too old to fight young fighters like cain now.

valid point but who has cain beat.. a gatekeeper kongo, an overrated rothwell, and a highly overrated and washed up big nog..

valid point but who has cain beat.. a gatekeeper kongo' date=' an overrated rothwell, and a highly overrated and washed up big nog..[/quote']

yet higher ranked than jds's victories, that washed up big nog got KTFO in the first round and is still in everybodies top ten. still higher ranked than any of jds's opponents have been in a long long time! and when cain took the big nog fight big nog was top 5, how many top 5 opponents has jds fought? top ten even??? im not saying he doesnt look good or promising for the future im just saying that people need to stp crying that he should be next in line to fight for a title because he shouldnt! ive got a feeling he gets the carwin/brock loser and if he wins that then damn right he deserves his shot, but not until.

I can't wait for my boy JDS to KO Cain for what he did to my boy Big NOG. The fight with JDS and Cain will be Epic i hope JDS is working hard on his BJJ to get out of Cains GnP but he has all the advantage on the stand up! He will come to murder.. Search JDS on youtube and watch some of his fights when he wasn't in the UFC he murdered guys in Brazil

thats probly the gayest sound thing i have ever heard on these forums.. good job :)

im a big cain fan

and cain did nothing apart from beat big nog - he wasnt rude or anything..or an **** like silva (vs maia) so im not sure what you mean by that..maybe i just interpreted it wrong lol

i think JDS BJJ is underrated, and alot of ppl will be shocked how good it is..we just dont see it cos he can stand so well..but i think cains is better..

watching his old fights wont help that much, the competition he faced wasnt half as good as he facing now

that said tho i think JDS would come out ontop if he went up against CV..it has to happen! winner of carwin/lesnar vs winner of JDS vs CV for the title around xmas time!!!!!!!

valid point but who has cain beat.. a gatekeeper kongo' date=' an overrated rothwell, and a highly overrated and [b']washed up big nog[/b]..

i bet you werent calling him washed up before the cain fight. I think he still has some good fights left

i bet you werent calling him washed up before the cain fight. I think he still has some good fights left

no disrespect to Nog ...but the key word here is "some." I just don't think he can hang with the top guys in the heavyweight division anymore. Just can't see it going well for him with these basically brutal, powerful wrestlers that throw heat. Maybe back in the day its a different story but age does catch up with fighters.

Clearly you're new. Werdum was a Top 5 HW when Dos Santos obliterated him.

Dos Santos's wins over Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop, Yvel and Gonzaga FAR outweigh any victories of other up and comers Velasquez or Carwin. No questions.

Let's not forget he's annihilated them all.

JDS is getting the shaft from the UFC for some unknown reason. He should be fighting Velasquez next, with the winner getting the next title shot.

Clearly you're new. Werdum was a Top 5 HW when Dos Santos obliterated him.

Dos Santos's wins over Werdum' date=' Struve, Cro Cop, Yvel and Gonzaga FAR outweigh any victories of other up and comers Velasquez or Carwin. No questions.

Let's not forget he's annihilated them all.

JDS is getting the shaft from the UFC for some unknown reason. He should be fighting Velasquez next, with the winner getting the next title shot.[/quote']

Although i do think JDS is a legitimate contender i don't think the UFC is giving him the shaft. The truth is when Brock got sick it left the HW division at almost a stand still with a lot of unfinished business. Carwin didn't get his shot, Mir was looking for the rubber match afterwards and Cain was right there as well.

My prediction is JDS will have one or two at most more fights against higher competition and if he wins those he'll get the very next shot after Carwin and Cain.

i see cain vs jds being like silva vs franklin 2 with jds being silva and cain being franklin. i like cain and he is a good fighter but really i see him getting picked apart by jds counter striking

not sure if it would be quite like that but I do see jds winning in a fight between him and cain

I don't know what you guys are saying but to ask who has JDS fought that is top 10 is retarded, Cain beat a legend Big Nog thats the only guy i think makes his resume look good.

JDS beat a legend also Cro Cop. Now look at the other opponents they have fought. JDS beat Werdum and Gonzaga in my opinion those guys are better then all the other guys Cain has fought besides Big Nog. And im saying revenge because JDS is from Black House and his IDOL is Big Nog so im sure he wants to KO Cain because of what cain did to Big Nog im not saying Cain disrespected Big Nog but if someone knocks out your idol/friend you will be looking for payback. And i agree with everyone else out there saying Cain and JDS should fight and the winner should get the winner of Brock and Carwin. It seems logic for this... But go ahead send Cain in first he will get murked by those 2.

i like JDS, he's very good, but cain is one of my favourite fighters so my opinions might be a little bias.

I think cain has enough striking skills to survive with JDS until he has the chance to take him down, where imo he will GnP dos santos, either to a tko (if his GnP power has improved) or a UD, just like the kongo fight.

JDS fans could make the argument that JDS's bjj is good enough to last with cain on the ground, the same way i argue that cains striking is good enough to compete with JDS striking, but until we see JDS ground game say that. I'm sure his bjj will be good.

I would like to see JDS vs Kongo, where JDS could probably outstrike kongo, but is probably safer to take kongo down. I think this is a good fight for dos santos at the moment.

Its the clash of styles that makes this fight so appealing to me, JDS is an awsome striker

with good ground skills, and cain, an awsome grappler with very good standup

I would go with Cain, by UD. But am not to confident.

O god....looks like someone doesn't know what they are talking about....

Please find me SINGLE rankings system that has Nelson above Werdum OR Gonzaga....won't happen..

And it looks like you are very unfamiliar with Cain's record... a bunch of nobodies, Kongo (gatekeeper), Rothwell (not even a gatekeeper) and Nog (top ranked).

JDS has Werdum (TOP ranked at the time, certainly not "fat"), CroCop (not even a gatekeeper), Yvel (same), and Gonzaga (top ranked).

Looks pretty similar to me.

IF that fights ever happens (which I honestly doubt) JDS will have an advantage standing and Cain will more than likely have an advantage on the ground (still haven't seen any ground game from JDS).

BOTH fighters are top ranked because they have a rather large win streak going and are winning IMPRESSIVELY every time.

Don't be an idiot

O god....looks like someone doesn't know what they are talking about....

Please find me SINGLE rankings system that has Nelson above Werdum OR Gonzaga....won't happen..

And it looks like you are very unfamiliar with Cain's record... a bunch of nobodies' date=' Kongo (gatekeeper), Rothwell (not even a gatekeeper) and Nog (top ranked).

JDS has Werdum (TOP ranked at the time, certainly not "fat"), CroCop (not even a gatekeeper), Yvel (same), and Gonzaga (top ranked).

Looks pretty similar to me.

IF that fights ever happens (which I honestly doubt) JDS will have an advantage standing and Cain will more than likely have an advantage on the ground (still haven't seen any ground game from JDS).

BOTH fighters are top ranked because they have a rather large win streak going and are winning IMPRESSIVELY every time.

Don't be an idiot[/quote']

oh dear... just a single link? mma torch.com has nelson at no 10 and your "top ranked" gonzaga nowhere to be found...

on http://www.mmafighterranking.com/ you will find that none of them are in the top ten youll also note that nelson gets an honourable mention before werdum and your "top ranked" gonzaga fails to get even a mention.

also on http://bleacherreport.com/articles/382715-un-official-ufc-rankings-april-2010 wich i believe is possibly the most accurate rankings system for the ufc out there as it takes into account

UFC win-loss record

Wins over higher ranked opponents

Losses to lower ranked opponents

Consecutive fights won since last loss

Average consecutive fights won between losses

Fighter popularity (I.E Brock Lesnar getting a title shot early in his UFC career, because of his super-stardom)

Fighter performance in last fight

you will notice that nelson is ranked at number 6... and guess what, your "top ranked" gonzaga fails to geta mention!!!

PLEASE ALSO NOTICE THAT BIG NOG IS STILL IN TH TOP TEN IN ALL OF THE RANKINGS.

and im not unfamiliar with anybodies record, note that in the last rankings link it shows that cain has the longest win streak in the heavyweight division and also shows that his most notable and most recent win is against a top heavyweight in big nog, it also shows that jds most notable and recent win is against your so called "top ranked" gonzaga who im failing to find in any rankings, so why again am i wrong that cain deserves a title shot before jds??? is it because of his bigger win streak or his wins against higher competition?

to quote you back... "O god....looks like somebody doesnt know what theyre talking about... Don't be an idiot"

i agree with you on the "BOTH fighters are top ranked because they have a rather large win streak going and are winning IMPRESSIVELY every time." but my point was that jds doesnt deserve a shot before cain or even carwin so will people stop crying that he does.. and theres no need to be a plum and start trying to make others look stupid and you look superior when you clearly dont know it all yourself!

i want jds vs cain to happen as soon as possible but it won't for a wile............ cain is set to fight the winner of lesnar/carwin.....and if cain wins' date=' we could be looking at the [i']cain vs jds[/i] match up but that is unlikely......i think he would lose to both carwin and lesnar.....

and if cain loses, jds will get a shot at the title before he faced cain.

the reason i want this fight to happen is a bit different then yours...........i'm sick of annalists and mma ranking, saying/proclaiming cain above jds as a fighter. cigano is the future ladies and gentlemen.

Archived