Bring Manhoef to the UFC

alliedwarior

Melvin Manhoef is the king of quick finishes and the most excting figther in mma IMO,

i dont think he would be a contender but 90% of UFC fighters arent contenders and they are no where near as exciting as no mercy manhoef,

who thinks he should be brought to the UFC even tho he just lost his last fight by KO? (even tho he was crushing up until the one punch)

24-7 with 23 kos in mma and 27 more kos in kickboxing, almost all his fights end in the first round and he has beaten some good not great competition he koed Ian

Freeman (who koed Frank Mir) and did it in 18 seconds and it was brutal.

Think of the match ups we could see Manoef vs Leben? Manhoef vs Wandy !!!! that would be the best fight in history two heavyhitters with suspect

chins now, but alway exciting to watch.

a little show of whatt hes all about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhxulLbe9zQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Manhoef kills this guy then sends him across the ring well hes out with a big kick THE GREATEST KO EVER.

Melvin Manhoef is the king of quick finishes and the most excting figther in mma IMO' date='

i dont think he would be a contender but 90% of UFC fighters arent contenders and they

are no where near as exciting as no mercy manhoef,

who think he should be brought to the UFC even tho he just lost his last fight by KO,

(even tho he was crushing up until the one punch)[/quote']

who has he fought?

who has he fought?

he has faught the best strikers in the world in K1.

he beat Ian Freeman in 18seconds and Ian Freeman koed Frank Mir,

he faught Yoshihiro Akiyama and Paulo Filho even tho he lost he looked good before getting tapped.

he beat Kazushi Sakuraba in 1:30, and he beat Mark hunt he was known for his chin,

in 18 seconds by KO (first person to KO hunt with a punch).

again not the best fighter but better then alot of UFC middleweight and so exciting.

he would do good against grapplers but he would ko almost any striker excpet maybbe Silva and Vitor who I think he would

stand a big chance against.

Melvin has no chin anymore and zero ground game. I think several guys in the ufc can beat him

i agree he has no ground game but his chin isnt that bad just cause he got caught by Robbe Lawler remeber Lawler does have some crazy ko power,

Melvin could beat any striker tho, except maybe silva but if manhoef landed a left hook not even silva would survive.

And that's too old to start a carreer in UFC specially in MW div.

Look at Wany' date=' Cro Cop, Big Nog, they are around 33 when they start in UFC and they seems to be washed out already.[/quote']

It doesnt matter how old you are coming into the UFC look at Henderson he was like what 35 when he got back into the UFC and he did good.

plus like i said he wouldnt be a top contender but neither are 90% of ufc fighters.

and id rather watch a manhoef fight then any other fighters. and no offense man but if your a Brock fan then i dont think well agree on alot of things. you can respect a 33 year old lesnar with 4 wins against a old man, a mid level fighter, and the kind of overrated Frank Mir who beat him and he has no hl reel at all but you cant give a ko machine who faught the best strikers in the world in k1 credit .

anyone who takes a 4-1 wrestler with no real big wins over a 31-0 fighter who has both ko power and great subs doesnt get any respect for there input from me

Ive been wanting him to come to the UFC for ages. Yeah he has weaknesses but his stand up is brutal. And the only reason he lost to robbie lawler is because he wasnt wearing his roman gladiator shorts :P

yes this is awlays over looked when talking about that fight,

without his gladiator shorts everyone knows he is powerless.

id rather bring back lawler than melvin ... yeah he worrked him with leg kicks but then just left his bean wide open for lawler to knock off ... not to smart really

yeah i wouldnt mind lawler coming back to but Id still rather Manhoef,

hes way more exciting and 100 times a better striker, lawler got lucky.

yeah i wouldnt mind lawler coming back to but Id still rather Manhoef' date='

hes way more exciting and 100 times a better striker, lawler got lucky.[/quote']

i dont think he got lucky .. i think manhoef got sloppy .. i give him lots of credit for his skills .. he is very explosive and throws all day long .. bring them both back !! how about that

i dont think he got lucky .. i think manhoef got sloppy .. i give him lots of credit for his skills .. he is very explosive and throws all day long .. bring them both back !! how about that

lucky isnt the best way to put it but he kind of did get lucky in the sense that he closed his eyes and threw his last hope punch.

but bringing them both to the ufc sounds good to me.

Archived