TUF 11 = worst season ever !

UFCGOD1

anyone agrees with me ? i mean come on ortiz and liddle as coaches that kills the ratings , the fights aren't that good , the episode is airing as i write this right now and currently i am using it for sound purposes only , i lost interest in the fight from round 1 they gassed in round 2 ... TUF 10 was better than this , drama in the house , rampage being rampage funny sh*t their is nothing interesting about TUF 11

I don't know what to make of it yet, because TUF 10 wasn't very full of skill. Yes, it brought in a lot of viewers due to the fact that it had 3 former pro football players and Kimbo, but the truth is, they gassed just as fast as the TUF 11 guys. The past few seasons havn't been that great in my mind. Every guy either has no hands, or gasses in less than five minutes.

we agree again god. tuf 11 is garbage and they keep making out that the chuck tito brawl happens next episode watch a whole crap episode and a whole crap fight and no brawl. house is full of douchbags too

i think we only disagree on the machida / shogun issue lol , yeah im thinking not to tune in for TUF anymore

i think we only disagree on the machida / shogun issue lol ' date=' yeah im thinking not to tune in for TUF anymore[/quote']

Il let ya know when yager fights again.hes the only one worth watching.those kicks he done to get into the house were crazy then finishing that other douch with a superman. tuf needs more strikers less wrestlers

Il let ya know when yager fights again.hes the only one worth watching.those kicks he done to get into the house were crazy then finishing that other douch with a superman. tuf needs more strikers less wrestlers

yeah i agree , they should call it the ultimate wrestler

anyone agrees with me ? i mean come on ortiz and liddle as coaches that kills the ratings ' date=' the fights aren't that good , the episode is airing as i write this right now and currently i am using it for sound purposes only , i lost interest in the fight from round 1 they gassed in round 2 ... TUF 10 was better than this , drama in the house , rampage being rampage funny sh*t their is nothing interesting about TUF 11[/quote']

I'm enjoying the show alot! The first episode was sick.

The only good thing I have seen this season is Tito vs Door. At least Tito got a win with that one. ( I am refraining from a DV joke) At least last season we had Rampage tormenting "*******" the whole season and that ****r telling Rampage that he would kick his ****. I hope next year TUF steps it up, this one just plain sucks.

maybe you missed the part where i said that the fights were not good imo

To be fair, your opinion sucks.

Just because every fight isn't some brawl that lacks any technicality doesn't mean the fights suck. Get educated on what MMA is all about, then watch them.

anyone agrees with me ? i mean come on ortiz and liddle as coaches that kills the ratings ' date=' the fights aren't that good , the episode is airing as i write this right now and currently i am using it for sound purposes only , i lost interest in the fight from round 1 they gassed in round 2 ... TUF 10 was better than this , drama in the house , rampage being rampage funny sh*t their is nothing interesting about TUF 11[/quote']

your just a complainer,

yager gives 2 of the sickest tuf kos yet,

the fights to get in the house had like 4 first mintue finishes, I think this had been one of the better seasons, yeah someone gassed, if you didnt notice it happens every tuf cause they train way too hard .

your just a complainer man you will find something to 8!tch about no matter what,

can't get worse than TUF 10, TUF 11 is not interesting either but the fights are better than season 10

the fights have either been really bad or really good. last nights fight was really bad cuz they gassed out real easily and just didn't do good but bryant was OK i guess. then you have the fights with yagar that are fun and the first one which was triangle submitted, good fights

why dont you two just get a room kissing each others helmets its sick uurrgh

i agree with you god, i just watch it cause im usually not doing anything else wednesday nights...

what sucks even more then most of the fighters being EXTREMELY BORING AND HAVING POOR CARDIO AND STAMINA FOR THEIR WEIGHT IS THAT TO ME ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS WHOSE THE BEST IN THE HOUSE...

i guarantee either the hawaiian on chucks team or the afro ninja on titos team will win...

this seasson an last have been kinda boring but that said they have had a few entertaining fights an i agree about yagers ko's they were both top class, they need to revamp the show from top to bottom tho....some good coaches in a match up that everyone will want to see.....gsp v silva or shogun and silva, plus i'd like them to do a tuf series for WEC fighters then integrate the WEC fighters to ufc full time

i bet u would be happy when Fedor is the coach

I think the whole TUF thnig is just getting old. I think this seasons fighters are way better than last years. Last year was just sad.

whoever says this season is good is a TRUE mma fan. Anyone who says its bad so far is a drama loved person who wants dumb shi* happening. like tito kicking down the door. the ones that hate this season probably thought that was like an ****** that happened that night. but

(US)true fans are the ones who think this season is pretty kick **** so far. o and i agree the last fight was somewhat boring but hell they got in there and fought. some good shots by both but it was a fight and i thought it was worth every bit of the hour i watched it.

whoever says this season is good is a TRUE mma fan. Anyone who says its bad so far is a drama loved person who wants dumb shi* happening. like tito kicking down the door. the ones that hate this season probably thought that was like an ****** that happened that night. but

(US)true fans are the ones who think this season is pretty kick **** so far. o and i agree the last fight was somewhat boring but hell they got in there and fought. some good shots by both but it was a fight and i thought it was worth every bit of the hour i watched it.

You have just been upgraded to the gold MMA card congratulations your a real fan................................. *sigh*

great season.

there not going to go out there and stand in the middle of the octagon and throw punches that doesnt happen much on TUF theres been wrestlers on the show that are great fighters now (kos,evans,sanchez) soo i dont know why you guys are complaining

To be fair' date=' your opinion sucks.

Just because every fight isn't some brawl that lacks any technicality doesn't mean the fights suck. Get educated on what MMA is all about, then watch them.[/quote']

I would have to agree with McBottery :)

In my opinion, this is one of the highest skill levels of the ultimate fighter.

- 3 of the guys had a 10-0 record (1 guy lost in prelims)

- 4 other guys had no losses on their record (lynch and thompson had spotless records but got put out in prelims - tavares and Henle made it through)

- One guy with 21 fights and 16 wins and an other with 33 fights on his record

This is definitely one of the most skill packed TUFs that has been produced. Maybe they need more house drama for you, but I like the season a lot so far.

I happen to do brazillian jiu jitsu, so I don't mind ground wars, or wrestling.

I would say.... suck it up princess :)

I would have to agree with McBottery :)

This is definitely one of the most skill packed TUFs that has been produced. Maybe they need more house drama for you' date=' but I like the season a lot so far.

I happen to do brazillian jiu jitsu, so I don't mind ground wars, or wrestling.

I would say.... suck it up princess :)[/quote']

+ 10

The only fight I haven't liked is Yager's last fight. He looked good, but his opponent, jeeze. I hate to see a wrestler get so discouraged after 1 failed take down attempt. I knew he was gonna do that too. It just happens to often, when Yager got back up, i knew Blanchard didn't want to fight anymore. He got hit with an awesome punch and then just gave up. Yager needs to be tested. And people whining about the fighters slowing down after the first round in the last fight..wtf ? Have you grappled before ? It can be exhausting, especially the way they were going at it. Fighting for the underhooks, fighting for the double leg, both of them exchanging positions, and then knees to the body. It was a great fight. Bryant threw some awesome hooks and jabs and the Savage has a helluva chin. But 10 more seconds in over time and Bryant would have finished that nice back-to-armbar transition.

bravo ' date=' good for you , your a " TRUE " MMA fan :rolleyes: :P

[img']http://www.myspacehippo.com/files/comments/congratulations/MShippo3792.jpg[/img]

bravo ' date=' good for you , your a " TRUE " MMA fan :rolleyes: :P

[img']http://www.myspacehippo.com/files/comments/congratulations/MShippo3792.jpg[/img]

OMG... he IS all about the drama!

Even his posts are dramatic!

In all seriousness, I don't see what your point is and I would agree with Fred_lock above, if you get in to MMA, I don't see why you are complaining about it. Unless you have Attention Deficit Disorder or you are a drama queen :)

Archived