Cro cop vs. Barry

CroatianCop

I would really like Crocop to win but Barry is very dangerous striker himself. Few years ago I would say easily Crocop but now I am not so sure anymore plus Barry is no joke. Definitly a tougher fight for Mirko than Rothwell would be. Here is a link how Mirko is doing :

http://nokaut.com/index.php?id=12&solo_news=5426&lang=e&title=Exclusive+Report+From+Cro+Cop%27s+Gym

I dont really know about Pat Barry and dont really feel like researching him so I just wanted to know if people think cro cop has a chance at beating him and if Barry is any good? I really like cro cop and dont wanna see him lose' date=' so hopefully he can beat Barry[/quote']

another highlight head kick for cro cop.

Tough one to call even though Crocop is still one of my favorite strikers.

Pat has proven himself in K-1 and mma, and has been transitioning smoothly like when Crocop transitioned from K-1 to mma.

However, I think Crocop might have a chance because since his last fight, Crocop has been working his boxing skills, take down defense and GNP, and demonstrated more confidence than ever before - this is a key point for Crocop

Since mostly Crocop always has had and maintained good technique, power, and conditioning, but the Key factor for Crocop which I think with his new trainer Hippolyte is to continue building the Confidence factor with all out sparring with partners who go all out sparring to increase Crocop's Confidence, very Key.

I'm going with Crocop, keep building the confidence through all sparring with partners, Crocop, and you will beat Barry.

Plus, Crocop I think will be more confident going forward, being more aggressive striking, muscling his way through with someone about his size.

I am very surprised to see so many picking Cro-cop. Barry is hungry and Cro-cop has apparently had his fill of fighting based on his recent performances. He has zero passion for it it seems. I would be amazed to see him win frankly. You folks should be judging this based on who Cro-cop is, a washed up fighter who has lost the spark, rather than who he was years ago. Barry by (T)KO.

Archived