The truth

britishranger

Here is proof that Chael Sonnen only got his title shot on the back of his mouth and his win against a fighter who was beaten in the 1st round by the champion and these words are from Sonnens own tongue.

"Dana White did not know my name 3 weeks ago. He was calling me Cale' Afer the fight he called me personally and said This is Dana White and I said sure who is this. the UFC thought I was going to get beaten up by Nate. they thought I was running my mouth tha I was going to get killed. But when you talk the talk and walk the walk they will give you the opportunity. After the fight White and Joe Silva were very generous and nice but leading into the fight I was a man without a country. If I had lost to Nate ,Joe Silva said the UFC would have cut me. I had a four fight deal, but you negotiate after the third. I thought he made a good offer but my manager wanted me to negotiate for more. I come from wrestling where we do it for free so every time they pay me I'm like WOW Thank you But we worked it out so if I lost I'd be cut and the difference was only $3000

Does this not prove to the world that Dana White knows and Joe Silva knows that Anderson will destroy Sonnen and that Sonnen does not belong in the same octagon as Silva. He was one fight from being cut and that he only stayed in thanks to a decision win over a previous 1 round victim of Anderson Silva does not say much for his ability. The fact that some think he stands a chance once again proves that he UFC propaganda machine is unrivalled at pulling the wool over he eyes of the fans

Taken fromApril edition of FIGHT magazine: Chael Sonnen Unplugged by Brad McCray

Just like they "knew" GSP would walk-through Matt Serra in their first fight.

The arrogance of guarantees (in serious form) from tools like yourself is astounding.

Anything can happen on any given night' date=' regardless of what you've convinced yourself.

Noob.[/quote']

+1 just like chael was suppose to lose to nate. rashad was suppose to lose to chuck. gsp was suppose to lose to matt hughes.

Just like they "knew" GSP would walk-through Matt Serra in their first fight.

The arrogance of guarantees (in serious form) from tools like yourself is astounding.

Anything can happen on any given night' date=' regardless of what you've convinced yourself.

Noob.[/quote']

This^

Who is to say Chael doesn't belong in the octagon with Anderson? We haven't seen them fight each other, so why not? What if Chael happens to catch Silva with a takedown and GnP him for a KO or TKO? Anything can happen man. Obviously, before the fight takes place, bets are on anderson silva because he is undefeated in the UFC, but never underestimate an opponent because we have all seen what happens when you underestimate an opponent

Archived