May the rest of the U.S. follow Arizona

KINGnoob

Some of you may know that Arizona passed legislation that allows Policemen to arrest and detain illegal immigrants.

All i can say is finally someone is doing something about this ridiculous matter. This problem has gone on far to long. We waste retarded amounts of money on this and nothing is getting done. Maybe now illegals will dodge Arizona.

Links:

This is a picture of a border patrol vehicle... Take note of the plating around the light bar and windows... This is to protect the vehicle from illegals throwing rocks at them!

http://www.judicialwatch.org/smsstatic/uploads/bp_vehicle_sm.jpg

This is a picture of a Helicopter flying over into texas... God only knows whatsbeing flown across the border...

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?list=195030&id=438873

As to my way of thinking surely stronger border protection is better than free flowing borders and people who look South or Central American being harrassed on the street and asked to prove their citizenship.

It seem like a cheap half arsed measure that simply panders to the right wing politically without having any major advantages gained from the loss of civil liberties.

I think it would be better to control who and WHAT enters your country (drugs, weapons, whatever) rather than control who is seen being in your country.

As to my way of thinking surely stronger border protection is better than free flowing borders and people who look South or Central American being harrassed on the street and asked to prove their citizenship.

It seem like a cheap half arsed measure that simply panders to the right wing politically without having any major advantages gained from the loss of civil liberties.

I think it would be better to control who and WHAT enters your country (drugs' date=' weapons, whatever) rather than control [b']who is seen being in your country[/b].

The problem is buddy is that the "whos" are carrying your "whats" over here. Your "whats" dont move themselves.

Archived