Most repetitive things said by people in the UFC

PLASTICA

joe rogan : "hes the p4p best fighter in the world" ..STFU!

Dana white : "this is gonna be a great fight"

GSP: " this is the toughest fight of my career" ..EVERY FKN FIGHT? REALLY?

the stupid ref that said : " are u ready?, are u ready?, lets go to work!".. wtf? go to work?

frank mir: ANY OPINIONS AT ALL!!

Diego Sanchez : his OVERLY OVERLY! O.V.E.R.L.Y upset fight face..

TITO : "well i had an injury coming into this camp".. OF COURSE!

and last but not least, fighters who dont listen to you while your yelling at them thru the t.v to do moves!..lol

i hate it when fighters say that theyre gonna stand with someone and then they go in there with no intentions of standing and just look for the takedown.it seems like every wrestler says this in near enough every pre fight interview. it sucks... if you havnt got the minerals then dont say it, just say that your gonna go in their and do what it takes to win and if that means wrestle then your going to wrestle, dont say that you can knock this guy out and you might just stand and dont be suprised to see me stand and i have better stand up than him and im not scared of his striking when you cant, you wont.i will be,you dont and you are...

no thats tito's most used line

He saved his best excuse for his last fight with Griffin though, 'I had a fractured skull.' Why does Tito have to lie about everything. Accoriding to him Dana held an intervention to stop Chuck from drinking, JJ was a drug addict and Tito will fight a top ten LHW with a hole in his head! What a pube!

He saved his best excuse for his last fight with Griffin though' date=' 'I had a fractured skull.' Why does Tito have to lie about everything. Accoriding to him Dana held an intervention to stop Chuck from drinking, JJ was a drug addict and Tito will fight a top ten LHW with a hole in his head! What a pube![/quote']

+1

After every knockout:

Mike "It's ALLLLLLLL OVVEEERR"

Joe: "Wow"

Mike "That's it. Fight.. Is.. OVER!"

(Replay of knockout)

Joe "Right. On. The button!"

Pretty much all go like that haha

what the hell!! it is all ovvvvvvverrrrrrrr is like the BEST commentating line. well i dont get tired of it, he makes it exciting to me. and u gotta remember about Rogan and being high lol i bet he doesnt even hear some of the things he says lol. actually Goldberg either says so and so has knockedout so and so !!! or so and so has defeated so and so!!!!! with intensity!

I didn't say I DISLIKE what they say after a knockout' date=' I was just stating that they say the SAME thing after every fight, which is what this post is asking. True, I don't think Rogan knows what he's saying either though haha[/quote']oh

well it kinda seemed like that but my bad bro. at least we agree on Rogan lol. even Goldberg does ive seen a q & a when they discussed this.

Archived