Lesnar and Mir as coaches...

Jimbo713

So if Brock loses to Carwin like everyone expects, how great would it be to put him and Mir as coaches for a season? If this has been said before, I am sorry, I used the search and saw nothing of the sort. These two guys would do nothing but talk sh*t the entire season and we as fans would get a 3rd match in the Lesnar/Mir saga. I would love to see these two annoy the piss outta each other on TV and having a 3rd match to finally settle the score would be fantastic too. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Mir wasn't an incredible coach, but I could see him being worth whiling in training a new batch of talent...

What's Brock gonna teach them?

Day 1: "Go back to before you were born and have your mom give birth to a genetic freak."

Day 2: "What are you still doing here, I taught you everything I know yesterday."

So if Brock loses to Carwin like everyone expects' date=' how great would it be to put him and Mir as coaches for a season? If this has been said before, I am sorry, I used the search and saw nothing of the sort. These two guys would do nothing but talk sh*t the entire season and we as fans would get a 3rd match in the Lesnar/Mir saga. I would love to see these two annoy the piss outta each other on TV and having a 3rd match to finally settle the score would be fantastic too. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?[/quote']

Dana wants GSP and Jake Shields to be the next coaches.

How about wrestling considering he is one of the best to ever enter MMA?

Gimme a break.

If brock was the best or one of the best wrestlers in MMA, then why would Couture (who was considerably under his weight) be even able to take him down.

Brock is good, only because he is athletic and big. If he wasn't so big, he wouldn't do well in the UFC.

Gimme a break.

If brock was the best or one of the best wrestlers in MMA' date=' then why would Couture (who was considerably under his weight) be even able to take him down.

Brock is good, only because he is athletic and big. If he wasn't so big, he wouldn't do well in the UFC.[/quote']Sigh... illiterate 14 year olds.

Brock took Couture down twice in the fight. Couture took Brock down zero times. Couture is widely regarded as one of the greatest MMA wrestlers of all time.

You really don't believe that Brock Lesnar, a div 1 NCAA wrestling champ, wouldn't have a plethora of techniques to teach his team when it came wrestling?

Get bent.

ok.. so theirs two thinks he can teach them..... great
You people are complete morons who irrationally hate on Brock.

A lot of TUF coaches have backup coaches to assist them when training other fighters, and most fighters specialize in one area (ie; Nog = BJJ, Brock = wrestling, Mir = BJJ)...

to assume that Brock, UFC HW champ and former div 1 NCAA wrestling champ wouldn't be a competent coach is complete nonsense. Being one of the best wrestlers ever to enter the sport he could teach wrestling and conditioning and bring a coach to assist with BJJ and Striking.

A lot of TUF coaches have backup coaches to assist them when training other fighters' date=' and most fighters specialize in one area (ie; Nog = BJJ, Brock = wrestling, Mir = BJJ)...

to assume that Brock, UFC HW champ and former div 1 NCAA wrestling champ wouldn't be a competent coach is complete nonsense. Being one of the best wrestlers ever to enter the sport he could teach wrestling and conditioning and bring a coach to assist with BJJ and Striking.[/quote']

as a brock hater i wanna say I don't hate brock because he is from WWE or crap like that. mma is MIXED MARTIAL ARTS he can fight any way he wants with in UFC giude lines. I hate brock because everytime he opens his mouth he brings down a sport that took over 15 years to become mainstream. i don't hate him as a fighter. I hate him as a person and I pearsonly think in the long run he is bad for the sport

A lot of TUF coaches have backup coaches to assist them when training other fighters' date=' and most fighters specialize in one area (ie; Nog = BJJ, Brock = wrestling, Mir = BJJ)...

to assume that Brock, UFC HW champ and former div 1 NCAA wrestling champ wouldn't be a competent coach is complete nonsense. Being one of the best wrestlers ever to enter the sport he could teach wrestling and conditioning and bring a coach to assist with BJJ and Striking.[/quote']

im not hating on him at all im just saying he shouldnt be a coach any time soon

done before.... and its a terrible idea.. what the hell is Brock going to teach them.... hammer fist??

I don't know man...

With all things being equal, it seems like the bigger guy with cardio and skill will win. I didn't like Brock when he started, but if he keeps training, with his size, it will be tough to beat him, for anyone...

In his fourth legitimate fight, he fought a guy who was 16-8 (randy couture) and beat him. Captain America.

So given time this guy is going to be pretty scary to beat. It will take a guy like Carwin, to get him out of there, but if you look at all the tip top heavyweights, few of them have a good ground game.

Dos Santos is on his way up and so is Velasqeuz and Noguiera!

Maybe we need to see Fedor in the heavyweight picture, more then we think! Some great match ups in there...

Brock or Carwin vs Noguiera ,Velasquez or Fedor :)

Noguiere vs Fedor

Couture vs Fedor

I want to see Brock get better, but I also want to see heavyweights with a decent ground game, take him out! :)

I want to see Allistar come over to UFC and kick a little bit of Brocks ****!

I agree that he may be too "green" to be a coach, but for entertainment's sake watching him and Frank would be almost better than Rampage and Rashad. Speaking of, I love Rampage, but he was a terrible coach. If the GSP, Jake Shields rumor is true, that could be good, but its so much funnier when the coaches have a problem with each other.

I agree that he may be too "green" to be a coach' date=' but for entertainment's sake watching him and Frank would be almost better than Rampage and Rashad. Speaking of, I love Rampage, but he was a terrible coach. If the GSP, Jake Shields rumor is true, that could be good, but its so much funnier when the coaches have a problem with each other.[/quote']

ya i agree +1

Archived