waderlei silva back in the day

Sisti

there was a new best of pride on last night and this dude was a f'in killer. the coolest nickname (the axe murderer), the most entertaining style, and just an overall cool guy. i'm officially a fan and hope he gets back in title contention....i think he could do it, especially since he's coming off an awesome last fight

Those PRIDE days were his PRIME days. We won't see him regaining any titles but the guy is an awesome fighter. I also watched the show last night... it was awesome. Those Nakamura fights were amazing. The UFC should have the same rules as Pride.

Those PRIDE days were his PRIME days. We won't see him regaining any titles but the guy is an awesome fighter. I also watched the show last night... it was awesome. Those Nakamura fights were amazing. The UFC should have the same rules as Pride.

Ya that was the first time I saw the Nakamura fights....he came into as a top contender going against the star of the promotion and ended up smoking him! haha the 3rd fight where he knocked him out cold was f'in classic!

I'm officially a fan haha will definitely buy his next PPV and would looooove to see him vs. Anderson!!

Ya that was the first time I saw the Nakamura fights....he came into as a top contender going against the star of the promotion and ended up smoking him! haha the 3rd fight where he knocked him out cold was f'in classic!

I'm officially a fan haha will definitely buy his next PPV and would looooove to see him vs. Anderson!!

Your an Idiot...Wandy vs Silva...Wandy would use his go for broke fight style and get KTFO, I love Wandy but he's a ring fighter not a cage fighter

Your an Idiot...Wandy vs Silva...Wandy would use his go for broke fight style and get KTFO' date=' I love Wandy but he's a ring fighter not a cage fighter[/quote']

Relax tiger. The guy opened a valid thread about a fighter he just watched on TV last night. Not everyone has been a die hard fan for years.

And it's you're an idiot. If you want to be correct about it.

Your an Idiot...Wandy vs Silva...Wandy would use his go for broke fight style and get KTFO' date=' I love Wandy but he's a ring fighter not a cage fighter[/quote']

calm down buddy...

W. Silva's aggressiveness would probably do him in against A. Silva...

Thanks for having my back there guys

Good to know some people respect each other here

I'm just saying, it would be such an entertaining fight to watch. I know he's a huge underdog, but just think it would be one of the best fights to watch

if ufc snatch wanderlei early on his prime days he would of be ufc lhw champ beating chuck liddell' date='tito ortiz and randy couture.[/quote']

I don't know about thaaaaaat one buddy...the UFC did showcase Wanderlei, against Vitor...if you don't know the result of that, Wanderlei died that night in the ring...

And Vitor would go on to lose against ALL those guys you mentioned above...and Tito beat Wanderlei as well...

Don't just say things for the sake of saying them!

Archived