Who should Couture fight in his final match?

PLASTICA

By the way he is going it wont be for years, but who would you like to see him fight for the actual last time we will see him in the cage? No restrictions on the promotion that he would fight in.

I'd say back up to heavy weight and fight Cro Cop or Fedor as a few years ago this was what he was wanting!

By the way he is going it wont be for years' date=' but who would you like to see him fight for the actual last time we will see him in the cage? No restrictions on the promotion that he would fight in.

I'd say back up to heavy weight and fight Cro Cop or Fedor as a few years ago this was what he was wanting![/quote']

yeah if that p u s s y fedor will man up and come fight the real fighters in the UFC. lestard, car_always_win, cain, JDS, mir, duffee can all beat his ****. ****dor will never man up.

*i am aware that many will take this offensive and will come back with an insulting remark to my comment. it is under my jurisdiction that i have complied with the UFC members to evaluate and reply on my given consent that my comment will effect the outcome of there remarks. anything i do and will say will not be held against me in court and under the law. therefore i am compromised to adhere my voice to the individuals on the UFC forum.

Has to be a big name.... has to be someone who is past their best as we don't want to see Randy destroyed in his last fight. I like the Wanderlai suggestion. Maybe in another year or so Rampage will be a good candidate. Rich or Forrest would be good fights. Forrest and Randy train together though so unlikely but that'd be my favourite. What I DO NOT want to see is Randy be fed to Jon Jones to build bones name. I think he's too much of a hero for that.

In my opinion he's gonna try to stick around until he gets past Ron Van Clief as the oldest competitor to fight in the octogan. I think that's only another 3 or 4 years away. So whoever is at his level at that time.

I don't see Cro-Cop sticking around that long, even though I love him and think that would be a good match.

Liddel 4 would make money.

Maybe he'll leave the UFC and fight Fedor in an M-1 show, if they don't dissolve by then.

Archived