Brock or Carwin???

mmakillsallothersports

Ok. here's the thing. The victory of shane carwin since he hasn't seen too many action in the ring can state

1. Mir has wheat crackers for a jaw.

2. Carwin is really weak.

IMO, it is too early to tell if carwin can wrestle with Brock. BRock will definitely take it to the ground.

I dont think he'll attempt a stand-up with Carwin after what he's seen happen to Mir.

Anyone who thinks Carwin has a chance in hell, hasn't thought this through very well.

Lesnar can, and will put Carwin on his back, D1 Champion wrestler (Multiple years) with superior size/strength vs D2 wrestler.. Once brock is ontop of you, the match is over unless your lucky enough to get stood up after a strike to the back of the head.

Carwins only hope is to KO within 30seconds, it'l take that long for brock to shoot.

Anyone who thinks Carwin has a chance in hell' date=' hasn't thought this through very well.

Lesnar can, and will put Carwin on his back, D1 Champion wrestler (Multiple years) with superior size/strength vs D2 wrestler.. Once brock is ontop of you, the match is over unless your lucky enough to get stood up after a strike to the back of the head.

Carwins only hope is to KO within 30seconds, it'l take that long for brock to shoot.[/quote']

We will see, but my $$ is on Carwin....

We will see' date=' but my $$ is on Carwin....[/quote']

Look, i love Carwin too.. hes the more exciting fighter. Brock has a massive ego and might decide to stand with Carwin, i have no doubt Carwin will KO Brock if he can keep it standing. But i also think Brock can KO Carwin standing.

2x 265-285 pounders with sledgehammers for fists = KO power, it doesn't matter how hard you punch when you have that much weight behind you. 1 lucky hit from either will end the match for either of them.

Problem for Carwin is that he has never faced someone with far superior wrestling that him. Brock is like the Mai of wrestling in mma, and Carwin is just a wrestler who did well.

I won't be putting my money on this because as i said luck could end this fight. But for anyone to put Carwin as the favourite needs to re-think there choice.

if Coture can dirty box against brock' date=' so can Carwin

Carwin wins by KO!![/quote']

No way da couture dirty box lesnar u gotta be kidding me fool.. Did u watch da same video as brocksmash? couture very dirty boxing didn't work against Brock Lesnar and couture had da problems of pinning brock in da cage.. Carwhin wrestling arent da good to be compared to da likes of couture. Couture is a Olympic wrestling but no gold medalist like kurt angle.

Cawhin is going to get da KO by Brock Lesnar and Brocksmash will be celebrating while all da Cawhin fan jump of his wagon and ride candy cain wagon and hype him up then Brocksmash has to tell da fool that candy cain has even a lesser chance against da P4P best in the world - Brock Lesnar

Anyone who thinks Carwin has a chance in hell' date=' hasn't thought this through very well.

Carwins only hope is to KO within 30seconds, it'l take that long for brock to shoot.[/quote']

Luke I am yo father...not a chance in hell huh?

Lesnar does not have superior size and strength, Carwin is taller and gives up maybe 10 pounds. Lesnar's GNP is amatuer but it works on guys that give up too much weight and aren't scrappy on the ground, Lesnar will acctually have to work against Carwin, Carwin's wrestling is almost as good as Lesnar's. One could say that the match is over if Gonzaga gets on top of you, we see how that worked out. Carwin may KO him in the first 30 seconds, or he could do it in the third round.

Bottom line...I've been calling for this fight since I heard Brock was in the UFC, it's a great matchup, we can see what Brock is REALLY about when he fighting guys about his size naturally. Let's see what happens when the playing field is level.

Carwin KO 2nd round

Luke I am yo father...not a chance in hell huh?

Lesnar does not have superior size and strength' date=' Carwin is taller and gives up maybe 10 pounds. Lesnar's GNP is amatuer but it works on guys that give up too much weight and aren't scrappy on the ground, Lesnar will acctually have to work against Carwin, Carwin's wrestling is almost as good as Lesnar's. One could say that the match is over if Gonzaga gets on top of you, we see how that worked out. Carwin may KO him in the first 30 seconds, or he could do it in the third round.

Bottom line...I've been calling for this fight since I heard Brock was in the UFC, it's a great matchup, we can see what Brock is REALLY about when he fighting guys about his size naturally. Let's see what happens when the playing field is level.

Carwin KO 2nd round[/quote']

Something i came across back last year when they where meant to fight at UFC 106

23uvnev.jpg[/Quote]

Archived