Sam Stout VS Jeremy Stephens

jammon896

I am personally really excited for this fight. Both of them Have a tendency to stand and fight so this one could be interesting. I got my money on Jeremy Stephens he has knockout power. Sam Stout has good strikeing but has yet to show any knockouts in the Octagon. Your opinions?

I like Stout alot, but Stephens is an animal at 155. I think he is actually the better striker, and while his resume may look like he isn't a kickboxer, Din Thomas didn't want to stand and bang with him.

I think Stephens is gonna win by KO. He has faster hands, stronger in the clinch (He can definitely slam you), and has KO power in both hands. His KO of Dos Santos was brutal. Stout has never been known for one punch power.

Being a fellow Canadian I obviously will root for Stout. That being said Stout's chin is pretty much equal to Cote's chin. Jeremy I think will be outpointed for starters anyways but either way he'll eventually get dropped by Stout. Jeremy has a tendency to lose his patience, when he does he'll make a mistake, I then see Stout by TKO.

Archived