Why hate on Brock? Also Brock vs Carwin

Luke_as_himself

Alright let me make it clear, i am NOT a WWE fanboi. Thanks

Now what i don't understand is why everyone has so much hate for Brock? All i see is crap about the "***** sword" or how he's going to get KTFO by Mir/Carwin (he manhandled Mir).

Yes he did go a little overboard after the Mir fight, but Mir had been giving Brock **** for months, just because you've knocked someone out doesn't mean your not still pissed at them.

I think Mir is the biggest ****** when it comes to comments and disrespecting other fighters, yet everyone took his side over Brock. Carwin is a humble dude, who doesn't talk ****, but i don't see why everyone thinks he's going to knock brock out, Brock is superior in every physical aspect (strength, size, endurance, speed) i have a jpeg of they're fitness test results and Brock does better in everything, superior wrestler. The only thing Carwin has on him is stand-up, and we havn't seen brock really hit someone with full force on the chin.

The only way i see carwin winning this, is if he can rock lesnar within 30seconds, because passed then brock will likely have taken him down. And brock on top of you = death.

I doubt its jelousy' date=' i honestly cant find a good reason for people to hate him so much? he runs his mouth but not as much as some other fighters who don't cop half the harassment as him.[/quote']

His attitude and personality, come on dude you knew that. I'm not saying he's the only fighter people hate on and you know that as well, but he's a guy with five MMA fights he went 1-1 and got a title shot (there has been worse in MMA history Rogers is getting a title shot coming off a lose) he had a roid rage moment after the Mir fight which turned people off.

Had an extremely ****y attitude towards Couture when he damn well knew he didn't deserve the shot in the first place, but acted as if he did. That's why people hate on him and I'm pretty sure more people dislike Tito.

Alright let me make it clear' date=' i am NOT a WWE fanboi. Thanks

Now what i don't understand is why everyone has so much hate for Brock? All i see is crap about the "***** sword" or how he's going to get KTFO by Mir/Carwin (he manhandled Mir).

Yes he did go a little overboard after the Mir fight, but Mir had been giving Brock **** for months, just because you've knocked someone out doesn't mean your not still pissed at them.

I think Mir is the biggest ****** when it comes to comments and disrespecting other fighters, yet everyone took his side over Brock. Carwin is a humble dude, who doesn't talk ****, but i don't see why everyone thinks he's going to knock brock out, Brock is superior in every physical aspect (strength, size, endurance, speed) i have a jpeg of they're fitness test results and Brock does better in everything, superior wrestler. The only thing Carwin has on him is stand-up, and we havn't seen brock really hit someone with full force on the chin.

The only way i see carwin winning this, is if he can rock lesnar within 30seconds, because passed then brock will likely have taken him down. And brock on top of you = death.[/quote']

Mir would still beat Brock.....he has already made him tap wildly like a girl!

His attitude and personality' date=' come on dude you knew that. I'm not saying he's the only fighter people hate on and you know that as well, but he's a guy with five MMA fights he went 1-1 and got a title shot (there has been worse in MMA history Rogers is getting a title shot coming off a lose) he had a roid rage moment after the Mir fight which turned people off.

Had an extremely ****y attitude towards Couture when he damn well knew he didn't deserve the shot in the first place, but acted as if he did. That's why people hate on him and I'm pretty sure more people dislike Tito.[/quote']

Roid rage?

Nah, he just beat someone up that he hated.

I've experienced the same temptation after such a thing, and done it.

You're in a fog of bliss and you just don't give a ****.

If you hate someone, and you physically beat them with the underlying meaning being "I could have killed you."

It's an amazing feeling.

You can apologize afterwords, but when those feelings are there, you act on them.

Alright let me make it clear' date=' i am NOT a WWE fanboi. Thanks

The only way i see carwin winning this, is if he can rock lesnar within 30seconds, because passed then brock will likely have taken him down. And brock on top of you = death.[/quote']

You can't hate on Brock for the way he is. Dana brought him into the UFC to play the role of the bad guy (and he does a good job at it) He is the biggest draw the UFC has.

I think that Carwin has a good chance in beating him though.

Roid rage?

Nah' date=' he just beat someone up that he hated.

I've experienced the same temptation after such a thing, and done it.

You're in a fog of bliss and you just don't give a ****.

If you hate someone, and you physically beat them with the underlying meaning being "I could have killed you."

It's an amazing feeling.

You can apologize afterwords, but when those feelings are there, you act on them.[/quote']

I was just comparing his actions to something like roid rage which I have seen before not trying to say that's what it was. Which kinda proves my point you shouldn't hate someone you're fighting in a "martial art" competition this isn't street fighting he should have had more control. but like he said him self he's a sore loser and that's what sore losers do they act like babies when something doesn't go there way.

You can't hate on Brock for the way he is. Dana brought him into the UFC to play the role of the bad guy (and he does a good job at it) He is the biggest draw the UFC has.

I think that Carwin has a good chance in beating him though.

This isn't an act though if he wants more people to like and respect him he should act more like an adult and show just a few more ounces of respect for this sport and his opponents. Of course he probably doesn't care what people think nor does he care about the respect aspect of this sport, so he'll continue to be the way he is and the people against him will continue to hate and wish defeat on him.

The real winner is Dana White and his pocket book.

Okay I don't think Lesnar is the best heavyweight out there but I don't think Carwin is either they are just the first of the super heavyweights that are changing the UFC heavyweight division. Just as Silva and GSP have changed their respective divisions. AND please dont think I' putting Brock in the same league as those two fighters. He is just the first of the Super Heavyweights to come through with some skill. JDS is an up an comer (he's not quite legendary status yet either) and when this happens aka Machida, Silva, GSP like; it will be a dominant 280lber who cuts to 265 with mad striking, awesome take down defence, sweet JJ and lightning speed that will hold the belt. There just isnt anybody out there like that yet, yeah yeah yeah I'm sorry Fedors just too small for the Super heavyweights. But until then we have to curse Brock and his ability to smother much smaller opponents. The heavyweight division will have to change eventually its inevitable. Right now though as much as you hate it, Brocks the Man.

Alright let me make it clear' date=' i am NOT a WWE fanboi. Thanks[/b']

The only way i see carwin winning this, is if he can rock lesnar within 30seconds, because passed then brock will likely have taken him down. And brock on top of you = death.

Sounds like a WWE fanboi to me..

Archived