Will anyone here ever fight for the ufc?

vasile

depends i suppose, i could line up some street fights, put them on youtube and get famous and follow kimbo's path into the UFC. i wouldnt even need to train, how cool is that. Yes i find kimbo's presence offensive and insulting to other UFC fighters that had to win so many other comps and spend hours learning just to get anywhere near the roster. It does show howevere that it can be done the easy way.

hi its me brock lesnar

Dayummm brock is that u in the avatar?

lol' date=' you will be hard to spot. Almost everyone at ufc events is drunk lol[/quote']

Yah I'll be the one acting drunk falling over and "accidently" grab the ***** of the girl sitting next to me!!!

I'm hoping, never give up the dream I'm only 16 and I train Muy Thai in Holland but my true love might be BJJ, I just can't get enough of fighting. I thing about fighting, MMA, training, Jiu-Jitsu and Muy Thai every day. I will do amature fight for shure and there's a place for pro. We'll see, let the time do it's job and I'll PM you in a couple of years.

I'm hoping' date=' never give up the dream I'm only 16 and I train Muy Thai in Holland but my true love might be BJJ, I just can't get enough of fighting. I thing about fighting, MMA, training, Jiu-Jitsu and Muy Thai every day. I will do amature fight for shure and there's a place for pro. We'll see, let the time do it's job and I'll PM you in a couple of years.[/quote']

if you do muay thai then how come you can't even spell it correctly?

i will. i plan on saying "i remember being on the UFC.com forums dreaming of this day. thank you G-Row and brewster, without you none of this would have been possible" when Joe Rogan asks me how it feels to become the first man to KO Brock and the first man to hold a title in the LW, WW, MW, LHW, and HW division.

just remember...you'll be telling your grandkids you knew from this online community

i will. i plan on saying "i remember being on the UFC.com forums dreaming of this day. thank you G-Row and brewster' date=' without you none of this would have been possible" when Joe Rogan asks me how it feels to become the first man to KO Brock and the first man to hold a title in the LW, WW, MW, LHW, and HW division.

just remember...you'll be telling your grandkids you knew from this online community[/quote']

I'll write that down....

who here trains and fights full time? will anyone here ever fight for the ufc. mention meh when yo talkin to joe after the victory also. ill give you 13 cents.

when i first read your post i thought you would have put a list of fighters to choose from but then i clicked on it and realised it really wasnt my imagination playing games on me it really was just a ****ing ridiculous question.

now i ask would you stop posting pathetic questions before in the words of joe rogan himself i start to 'tee off on' you.

when i first read your post i thought you would have put a list of fighters to choose from but then i clicked on it and realised it really wasnt my imagination playing games on me it really was just a ****ing ridiculous question.

now i ask would you stop posting pathetic questions before in the words of joe rogan himself i start to 'tee off on' you.

it wasnt a ridiculous question at all

i will. i plan on saying "i remember being on the UFC.com forums dreaming of this day. thank you G-Row and brewster' date=' without you none of this would have been possible" when Joe Rogan asks me how it feels to become the first man to KO Brock and the first man to hold a title in the LW, WW, MW, LHW, and HW division.

just remember...you'll be telling your grandkids you knew from this online community[/quote']

You and I are a couple of morons, I think. Haha. I figure I'm young and I don't want to live a boring life.

Or people will come on here talking shi t and just complaining about it when they could have just not read it at all

Thats funny because i already said i clicked on the thread thinking it was a question about fighters outside ufc who could fight for the ufc and if you think these people who say they will/could fight for ufc actually could then you are as deluded as them.

Thats funny because i already said i clicked on the thread thinking it was a question about fighters outside ufc who could fight for the ufc and if you think these people who say they will/could fight for ufc actually could then you are as deluded as them.

Typical sissy brit. This should cheer you up

347fcpl.jpg

I would like to, I just don't know how or where to start... I usually see some fighters in the "ultimate fighter" show that really don't know jack, but yet they end up there. You ever wonder how they got that opportunity without even knowing how to throw a punch?

Typical sissy brit. This should cheer you up

347fcpl.jpg

haha not as much as team UK dominating the hole show before that happened... yeah and brits are the sissys. yeah bisping got knocked out get over it i have you sure your patriotic **** has got over captain america becoming a washed up has been if its nationality your bringing into this. and if brits are sissys why are more and more brits getting into the ufc doesnt say much for the ufc if that is the case and brits are sissys does it?

this should cheer you up

Archived