if you could...........

johnnyalpha1

Well, thats a pretty cool thought... I would:

1.) bust lesnar even though i am a fan (i am a fan of pretty much every fighter, tito being at the top lol... Not kidding though) so that i could see what my futile strength would do to a 300lb world champ.

2.) hit bj for not finishing edgar (again, huge fan of bj-but also gsp)

3.) hit gsp to remind him of serra (huge fan as well)

4.) hit serra to try and alter his annoying accent

5.) and finally with my ranting, hit edgar to show everyone bj lost his motivation to do his job in that fight.

I could go on for hours on why i would take a free swing at any pro, but thats just the child in me. This is a fun thought of fairy tale endings, and i'm not flaming. I actually sit and imagine false scenario's regularly lol.

Well' date=' thats a pretty cool thought... I would:

1.) bust lesnar even though i am a fan (i am a fan of pretty much every fighter, tito being at the top lol... Not kidding though) so that i could see what my futile strength would do to a 300lb world champ.

5.) and finally with my ranting, hit edgar to show everyone bj lost his motivation to do his job in that fight.

I could go on for hours on why i would take a free swing at any pro, but thats just the child in me. This is a fun thought of fairy tale endings, and i'm not flaming. I actually sit and imagine false scenario's regularly lol.[/quote']

priceless

i would like to hit jon jones. its not his fault but everybody says hes so good when he hasnt beat anybody yet and that annoys me bad.

you can't say that. he may not have beaten any top contenders, but he's beaten good fighters. Hamill and Vera are good, you can't say they aren't.

and to answer the OPs question - Anderson Silva. cuz he's a ****y ******! (i know he's good, but i don't like him)

you can't say that. he may not have beaten any top contenders' date=' but he's beaten good fighters. Hamill and Vera are good, you can't say they aren't.

and to answer the OPs question - Anderson Silva. cuz he's a ****y ******! (i know he's good, but i don't like him)[/quote']

thats what i meant he hasnt beaten any top guys but people say he should get a title shot!?!? ryan bader is at about the same level maybe a bit higher but nobody says he deserves a shot.

thats what i meant he hasnt beaten any top guys but people say he should get a title shot!?!? ryan bader is at about the same level maybe a bit higher but nobody says he deserves a shot.

yeah. it's all personal perspective i'd have to say. some may feel certain guys deserve a shot, some don't. i try not to argue about it anymore because all it does is lead to unnecessary feud's and arguments, lol.

yeah. it's all personal perspective i'd have to say. some may feel certain guys deserve a shot' date=' some don't. i try not to argue about it anymore because all it does is lead to unnecessary feud's and arguments, lol.[/quote']

agreed

id also to hit tank abbot because he looks fun to punch

maybe JDS so i could tell everybody that i did that to his ear

Well' date=' thats a pretty cool thought... I would:

I could go on for hours on why i would take a free swing at any pro, but thats just the child in me. This is a fun thought of fairy tale endings, and i'm not flaming. I actually sit and imagine false scenario's regularly lol.[/quote']

MATT SERRA. I cant stand him. thinks hes all it. I cannot stand those newyork accents. Its make everything they say, sound like they hate everything, or think everything is stupid.

Ofcourse the Diaz brothers. Those punks need to be thrown right back to 8 mile.

Lesnar- Juzst bc I think hes overrated, and a total D*CK

Forrest Griffin-Cant stand him. Is he part gorilla?

DANA WHITE- For not making the best fights happen-a silva vs. GSP. Fedor vs Lesnar

Josh KOS I cant stand his hair and his attitude.

Joe Rogan_ I would knock him out and kill him for that stupid F***ING Face he made when he was talking to one of the big wrestlers- one of you guys posted that vid about him being a comedian.

take a shot at any fighter in the world and have no consequence for it' date=' who would it be and why?[/quote']

Full on kick to A. Silvas nuts. No one else even comes close, although sometimes i would like to smack Sonnen upside the head for making Republicans look bad.

i am very surprised more people havent said bisping lol

for me it has to be either tito ortiz, marcus davis, shinya aoki or brock lesnar (probably in that order as well)

i wouldnt mind giving anderson silva a slap for temporarily thinking he was charlie chaplin in abu dhabi

x

I would've yelled BISPING pre-Hendo. Since then, he eats humble pie and that seems to shut him up. His girlfriend McSweeney I'd love to punch. That lick he took from Nelson was joyous to say the least.

+1 to the Diaz brothers but I have to say the Shamrock brothers too deserve (dis)honourable mention.

I'm by far not a Hughes nut-hugger but leading up to Abu Dhabi, I wanted to punch Renzo Gracie.

Jeez, I can go on for hours on this topic. I need to get out more.

i would like to hit jon jones. its not his fault but everybody says hes so good when he hasnt beat anybody yet and that annoys me bad.

He's beaten the fighters they've put in front of him so what more do you want from him? Should he accost some higher ranked fighters and challenge them to a scrape out by the bicycle racks after school or what?

Tool :mad:

He's beaten the fighters they've put in front of him so what more do you want from him? Should he accost some higher ranked fighters and challenge them to a scrape out by the bicycle racks after school or what?

Id kick Fedor in the nuts to see if he still has any.

dude i said it wasnt his fault. are you jon jones in disguise?

i am very surprised more people havent said bisping lol

for me it has to be either tito ortiz' date=' marcus davis, shinya aoki or brock lesnar (probably in that order as well)

i wouldnt mind giving anderson silva a slap for temporarily thinking he was charlie chaplin in abu dhabi

x[/quote']

i cant say bisping lol, he's got some true spirit and deserves to be cut some slack. I would however like to hit joe rogan :) really really hard...can i use a bat?

Archived