LOL anyone heard of Paul Kingi

boon1406052403

lol OMG, i know him, he is a MMA fighter i didnt even realize......

haven't seen him since i was like 17 but....

when i was 17 started going to the gym (my father was a personal trainer, good one, trained some pro rugby players... knew everyone at lots of gyms) so Paul was my fathers friend lol, they would always stand around and give people a hard time (funny because my father is 5'7 lol)....

lol first time i met him, was real nice.... i remember thinking 'jezus this is the biggest man i have seen'..... he showed me his bench press, dont remember the weight, but it was 8 of the biggest plates on each side........ the bar was bending.........

so i used to see him a few times at the gym, and he had a boy who was like 2-3 years younger than me, he was a really funny guy lol....

me and my father went fishing with this 150kg man and his son one day....

when we agreed we assumed he had a big boat...

since he was so big.......

he didn't.........

had a 17 foot tinny.......... .. . . . . .. . .

lol every time he took a breath the boat almost capsized......

that was a funny day, he looked so funny sitting in a boat, with a fishing rod. looked like a joke because he was so big.....

when i knew him, i thought he was a pro wrestler (which he was) but i didn't know he did mma... he was going to be on some WWE reality show....

but he got into a fight with his dad or step dad and killed him with a single punch......... uuuum carwin eat your heart out? lol bad joke....

went to jail or something, then he got out

and was on a doco and stuff on TV (this was around 6 months ago...)

but i never knew he fought..... i think i remember him mentioning it a few times, but this was before i was into MMA... lots of people at gyms just do karate, boxing for cardio or w/e.... didn't take much note of it if he said anything lol

havent seen him in like 4 years tho......

lol..... wonder if he is still around

http://www.fighttimes.com/magazine/magazine.asp?article=724

paul-kingi2.jpg

BRING HIM IN THE UFC LOL

does anyone have any info on his fights or anything????? i couldn't find a wiki for him or anything, said he fought in K1

• 2 years later...

paul was a k-1 super fighter.

first k-1 fight against manabu nakanishi japan had great hopes for manabu he was the heaviest fighter to come out of japan back then 1995 but paul had to much power in his punches..and won that fight.

he has also had fights against fransico filho,gary goodridge,glube fantosa,mark hunt,Paul kingi and bob sapp were sapose to fight as well not sure if they did .

he was just a strong dude,

before k-1 he was the 2nd junior worlds sumo champion,he was new zealands strongest man,he was in the wwe wrestling ,he broke weight records benching 230 240 kg the list goes on.

Archived