Sign in to follow this  
brewster

Josh Koscheck VS. Paul Daley

Daley's out man........his contract is gonna be relased......

Cool ......send him to the dentist...then he can be a roadie for the UFC and carry Koschecks bags.......what a joke!

If Koscheck faked getting kneed, where did the blood on his nose come from afterward? Why did his head move as the knee grazed by? Phantomness I guess?

he was amped up from the fight and when he heard boo's, which were partial to his lack of attack aswell as Daleys ***** **** move punching Kos after the fight for not having the wrestling skills to stop Kos' takedowns, he decided to lip off the Montreal fans.

he may or may not be right about Pens beating the Habs, but he is getting his **** whooped worse than his first fight with St.Pierre

Daley did what we all were thinking' date=' on top of that Koscheck was talking mad trash and diving like a soccer player.[/quote']

You all thought Daley was going to use an illegal knee?

And Daley didn't talk trash?

LOL

exactly. and Daley is not a panzy?? come on what he did what unprofessional and poor sport. he's the panzy' date=' not Koscheck. btw what the f-uck is Daley doing anyways throwing a knee when he saw Kos was down??? kinda smart of Kos actually, Daley is an idiot. Daley's knee was illegal anyways. he sucks.[/quote']

That was a pathetic performance by both of those fighters, but even more so for Koscheck it was just like watching Leben vs Koscheck on TUF1 again.

please go and sex yourselves. Koshchek totally deserved that for being a punk **** ***** who feigned injury and did nothing after taking the guy down. The rules in the ufc need to be changed so punk **** lay and pray guys like this don't win. If you want to do that go to the !#*$*@# olympics. Not only does the fight prove NOTHING but the ROB the fans of their hard earned money. !@&* kockchek.

Hitting from behind after the fight makes you a little B****!

Get ready McDonalds Daley will be your new Mop Boy......lol

some one put up a thread about him calling out montreal and gsp F U C K koscheck im not even from mtl but hes gunna get it bad now... good fight with sam stout and jeremy stephens.. fotn imo

Thats almost as cowardly as saying your a complete mixed martial artist and going to ko somebody then pin them for 3 rounds and fake an illegal move landing.

Do you understand taking advantage of someone's weakness?

lol

GSP will own Josh...you can bet on that...And only punk *****es fake out like that.

I respect your opinion..I just thought to add mine.

That's why I made this thread, for everyone's opinion.

Daley is ****ed two-fold. First' date=' he's got to deal with Dana White...Second off, he has to deal with getting licensed to fight again. After that crap, its going to take a while...[/quote']

Thats good nobody wants to see or hear him again anyway!!

Actually, Kos can file assault if he wants to. It just proves that Daley is immature and doesnt belong in the UFC. Him chasing after Kos like that and throwing a punch proves it. Good thing Dan didnt choke him after the punch. Did you guys see how Dan put a neck lock on Daley? Kos got to his head and he couldnt do anything in the fight legally. So he did it the hard way. Rogan was right. That was the best punch he got on Kos. Too bad it was after the figtht. lol

- I actually thought he was going to shake Kos hand when he called him. Well, there's always Strikeforce for him to go to LOL

If Koscheck faked getting kneed' date=' where did the blood on his nose come from afterward? Why did his head move as the knee grazed by? Phantomness I guess?[/quote']

Agreed, from one angle it looked like his knee grazed him slightly. Pretty bad camera angles though, but who cares. I laughed my **** off during Kos' post-fight interview.

I've watched the video over and over and over again. The punch was more like a throw at the chest ' date=' it was more like a "f*ck you why didn't you stand with me like you said you would". It looked worse than it was, and it didn't hit him in the face. That's twice in one night for Kozcheck. Damn boy, you are a terrible actor.

This was the first time I've seen Daley fight, so I'm not sure what the hype was about.

Kozcheck should become an actor, the knee reminded me of a soccer game, the acting from Josh was horrible. I can't believe they would let HIM fight GSP.[/quote']

if look towards the end you see kos taling to him on ground i think kos said somethin to paul just before bell went and upset him lol

I know, him acting was so much less classy than Daley's illegal knee and sucker punch. Man, some of you sack swinging apes are so blind to the real problems that took place.

Whoever says don't hate on Daley after that antic, isn't a true MMA fan. That IS NOT what this sport needs right now. Maybe if it was a mainstream sport and it was broad casted on National Television for free almost all of the time, then it could be a little more lenient. This sport is still up-and-coming and this is just another reason why people won't sanction it in places like Ontario, Canada and New York.

The knee would only have been illegal had it him in the head. Had it hit him in the shoulder it would have been legal.

The punch afterwards was still lame, though. I say dump 'em both and start over finding someone for GSP.

vendur' date=' you have got to be the biggest prick in America

go bomb another third world country and torture innocent people you fact blueberry pie eating ****[/quote']

Are we angry? Therapy helps. There are those that can have a discussion without insults. They're called adults.

Sure' date=' it would have been nice if Kos paid for that. But punching the guy after the fight, with his guard completely down? Come on. That really is uncalled for. If he wanted to punch Kos, he should have worked harder on his TKD so that he could land that punch during the fight.[/quote']

his guard was up he dindt want to hurt him i think just some frustration .... and that was the only exithing thing in the hole fight... koschek made gsp fights look like fight of the nights. hope gsp will trow him around like a raggdol and see him gett frustraded

please go and sex yourselves. Koshchek totally deserved that for being a punk **** ***** who feigned injury and did nothing after taking the guy down. The rules in the ufc need to be changed so punk **** lay and pray guys like this don't win. If you want to do that go to the !#*$*@# olympics. Not only does the fight prove NOTHING but the ROB the fans of their hard earned money. !@&* kockchek.

OMG where is my violin?

Yes, we agree Kos is a punk.

But Daley through an illegal knee and his ground game sucks.

The fight proved that Daley is a trash talking sore loser that gets so frustrated by his lack of ground game that he tries to use an illegal knee.

Yes, Kos is a punk. And he beat another punk.

I know' date=' him acting was so much less classy than Daley's illegal knee and sucker punch. Man, some of you sack swinging apes are so blind to the real problems that took place.[/quote']

He didnt hit him with the knee, kos tried faking it and failed. The cheap shot was uncalled for.

ye I think kos would of impressed alot of fans and dana with walking away... GSP/KOS 2 is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!

If Koscheck faked getting kneed' date=' where did the blood on his nose come from afterward? [/quote']

it came from an elbow daley threw from the bottom, moments earlier. watch the first round again.

And like i said i respect that.

But for you to condone what he did (faking strike)...lol

I really hope you dont condone what he said...to talk **** to people that are in a sense paying his check tonite? talking **** about a sport that is ingrained in a countries culture....??

low class!!!

....and well GSP will make he stand up and own up to what he said about the champ!

i agree' date=' just seems to be the wrestlers who make it boring

obviously i wanted daley to win..........but i like ULTMATE FIGHTING to be two men putting 100% in to hurting eachother as thats what i define fighting as

how can these wrestlers be called fighters, maybe its skillfull in their eyes to take someone down. but thats not fighting

really pisses me off[/quote']

ur an idiot ur not a real fan,its mixed martial arts meaning the fight can go anywhere.if u suck on the ground then you should fight for don king in boxing,u have to be skilled in every aspect,its the ultimate fighting championship because the champion is the most well rounded fighter and ultimate meaning the best at both aspect,so if you dont like the wrestling then go watch boxing like someone else said before,if u watch jus to see them hurt eachother then theres nothing that i can say to that except ur an idiot for respecting the sport and loving it for what it is

He didnt hit him with the knee' date=' kos tried faking it and failed. The cheap shot was uncalled for.[/quote']

He tried though.

Every sport has its moments like this one. Why do MMA fans keep repeating this **** all the time. Who cares. Emotions run high when you're competing and Daley will pay the price.

ur an idiot ur not a real fan' date='its mixed martial arts meaning the fight can go anywhere.if u suck on the ground then you should fight for don king in boxing,u have to be skilled in every aspect,its the ultimate fighting championship because the champion is the most well rounded fighter and ultimate meaning the best at both aspect,so if you dont like the wrestling then go watch boxing like someone else said before,if u watch jus to see them hurt eachother then theres nothing that i can say to that except ur an idiot for respecting the sport and loving it for what it is[/quote']

I agree!!

I am pissed at daley for that.looks bad on the sport which no one needs.All the highlights will be of that instaed of great fight highlights.But i gotta say i was almost starting to warm up to koscheck then another loser move.I dont even care about his stuff after the fight but faking on that knee was pathetic.I had forget about his earlier faking with the eye poke.Just sad.

I hate Koscheck even more now ! He fakes an illegal knee... He disses the Habs and GSP... He does LayNpray for three rounds... He deserved that f***ing punch from Daley. He is a punk, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. F*** You Koscheck

I am pissed at daley for that.looks bad on the sport which no one needs.All the highlights will be of that instaed of great fight highlights.But i gotta say i was almost starting to warm up to koscheck then another loser move.I dont even care about his stuff after the fight but faking on that knee was pathetic.I had forget about his earlier faking with the eye poke.Just sad.

Not to mention he did it against the poster boy for D0uche bagery!!!

But lucky enough for all of us that Kos showed his true colors Thanks Kosy!!!

I hate Koscheck even more now ! He fakes an illegal knee... He disses the Habs and GSP... He does LayNpray for three rounds... He deserved that f***ing punch from Daley. He is a punk' date=' I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. F*** You Koscheck[/quote']

LOL

Love the rage for ****ech!!