Sign in to follow this  
brewster

Josh Koscheck VS. Paul Daley

Did you see Koscheck talking smack in last minute of the 3rd round, as he had him in a mount? When Rogan says "Oh he's talking to him now...." Right after you can see that Daley got so agitated that he started to gauge Koscheck's eyes, where the Ref tells Daley to stop.

Also, Daley was pissed off to begin with since Koscheck didn't stand with him like he said he would, but what really got him under his skin was probably the smack talk from a guy that was hugging him all night and from a guy that didn't land one solid punch, standing up nor from the ground.

Anyways, I'll get flamed for saying this but I don't care. I wish that Daley's illegal blow actually knocked Koscheck out. And I wish Daley follows Koscheck to his after party at Club Seven and lands a real knee, not a phantom one but a real knee. (barring he's not in jail for that illegal blow hehe).

I'm sure Daley appreciates the excuses you made for him.

im sure he threw it cause hes british

and everyone knows that british people are **** :)

no offense to England its just that Daley and Bisping kinda give you guys a bad name

I got shafted by a newly installed cover-charge by my usual event viewing place, sounds like i missed alot. Anyone care to elaborate?

daleys too emotional for ufc.....will make a great contender in sf...especially in there tables, ladders and chairs matches................imo he should be in jail

What did you guys think of Koscheck complaining about the knee that missed him? Trying to lobby for a point deduction. He over reacted to the anthony johnson eye poke too!

What the other fighters tried to do were illegal but most fighters just tough it out while he pulls of dramatic performances.

Daley was talking first go back and watch the video, as for being OWNED that is MMA, KOS owned him. Like him or not, KOS won, now for the illegal hit, Daley should be in jail and banned from MMA..... for life...

He is Dana's dream heel. He pisses the fans off and uses dirty tricks, but does it within the rules and doesn't go overboard like Lesnar or Daley.

Ok.. check it out before you think this is just another Kos/Daley thread..

A couple of things stuck out to me about this fight, other then the obvious. First of all.. Koscheck hardly threw ANY punches the entire fight, he relyed soley on his wrestling, which is cool, but I find lame as f@ck. I didn't expect him to stand with Daley.. but he didn't throw ANY leather for 15 minutes.. just a weak jab and shot for takedowns. When he had Daley down he hardly threw leather either.. hardly worked any subs at all.. and just worked transitions for the UD. All in all.. Koscheck nannered out and played it safe and boring.. what is MMA coming too.

Secondly.. please don't tell me I'm the only one who found it slighty amusing that the Montreal crowd was booing the the Kos/Daley fight for being exactly what every GSP fight is coming too. I can't be the only one on this forum who found that amusing, and I don;t mean this to slight GSP at all. Just kind of hypacritical of the Montreal folk....

Discuss..

What did you guys think of Koscheck complaining about the knee that missed him? Trying to lobby for point deduction.

Dirty fighter is a compliment for Kos.

What a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy pretended to have gotten hit with that knee. You could see nice and clearly that the knee wasn't even close to hitting him. I am not saying he didn't win, he won fair and square, I am saying that hes a wimp. he did the say thing against Johnson. I say he should be fined for trying to cheat.

I never got the indication that he was trying to lobby for a point deduction, but I was inside a restaurant and couldn't hear the audio that well. BTW are you Canadien?

What did you guys think of Koscheck complaining about the knee that missed him? Trying to lobby for point deduction.

It's not illegal, so it couldn't possibly be "dirty".

Don't throw knees at downded fighters heads, AKA an illegal strike, and you won'thave to worry about it.

I think it's wierd how his last two opponents tried to knee him while he was down!

They still deserve point deduction even if the shots missed, they still tried it!

wait wait wait, Henry did you say that Fitch does no damage, you must have missed his last fight. And do you know MMA? It is not all about standing and getting your brains knocked in....

that was one of the worst fights ive ever seen, not just cuz it was a wrestin match cuz he did absolutely nothing on top, being on top for 14 minutes of the fight and only going for 2 submissions is horrible, kos made gsp-hardy look like garcia-jung. he took no risks and did an anderson style fight he doesnt deserve the tuf coaching after such a cowardly act (fake knee) and such a horrible performance.who else thinks now that johnson didnt touch him in the eye with his knee either???

I think it is beautiful because all the british smack talkers are getting schooled and beat down.... Hardy, check, Bisbing, check, now Daley, check. Go home and smoke your ****....

Daley throws a cheap shot punch from behind Koscheck after the fight is over and the posts are about how much you guys hate Koscheck? Get over it. Koscheck is a far superior fighter to Daley and deserves a shot at GSP. He'll probably lose but it will be a far better fight than GSP against another one-dimensional fighter. There is no room for cowards who throw cheap shots after the fight. Daley should be gone. I just think that it's funny that the best punch he landed all fight was after the fight and he still wasn't able to knock him down.

Koscheck was expecting that punch at the end there you can tell,before Daley even through the punch he had his arm blocking!

Im british but what Daley done was wrong i think it was frustration of not being able to do anything about being layed on for 15 minute's!

I dont like Koscheck at all even from The Ultimate Fighter i have disliked him dont agree with what he done aswell trying to CHEAT to win aswell and also disrespecting Canada and probably most of the fan's at the show!

If you recorded the PPV like I did, go back and watch the illegal knee from Daley. He ****ing really wound up for that sucker. He knew what he was doing. It wasn't one of those illegal knees where you could tell it was in the "moment." He knew it was illegal. Daley is rightfully cut from the UFC for being a classless piece of trash.

Just got done watching the ESPN MMA Live coverage when they interviewed Kos... GOOD JOB Dana for cutting Daley!! Leave that unsportsman like conduct to Strikeforce... actions such as Daley's have no place in MMA and only further to reinforce the anti-MMA communities rally to put an end to this sport. Again Dana... Good for you!!

im sure he threw it cause hes british

and everyone knows that british people are **** :)

no offense to England its just that Daley and Bisping kinda give you guys a bad name

Is that Che in your avatar?

If you recorded the PPV like I did' date=' go back and watch the illegal knee from Daley. He ****ing really wound up for that sucker. He knew what he was doing. It wasn't one of those illegal knees where you could tell it was in the "moment." He knew it was illegal. [b']Daley is rightfully cut from the UFC for being a classless piece of trash[/b].

Yes! I never liked him.

Koscheck was expecting that punch at the end there you can tell' date='before Daley even through the punch he had his arm blocking!

Im british but what Daley done was wrong i think it was frustration of not being able to do anything about being layed on for 15 minute's!

I dont like Koscheck at all even from The Ultimate Fighter i have disliked him dont agree with what he done aswell trying to CHEAT to win aswell and also disrespecting Canada and probably most of the fan's at the show![/quote']

Koscheck even said in the interview with ESPN after the fight that he was expecting to give Daley a high five or some crap. He wasn't expecting the sucker punch or trying to block anything before it actually happened.

F**K Josh Koscheck. Faking like he was hit in the face on a knee when it didn't hit him at all. I'm glad Daley cracked him in the eye. I wish he would've just wound up a right a knocked him the hell out.

Hey what happened to the idea of Silva/GSP?????? I thought they were going to fight? Now they are having a TUF with GSP and KOS?

they were never going to fight grow up kiddie.

yes' date=' and no i am not a communist[/quote']

so you're complaining about Bisping giving the Brits a bad name and you have a terrorist as your avie?

...dude...

Yes! I never liked him.

please the illegal knee never touched him, even the ref gave the point back to daley for the knee missing.

Koscheck even said in the interview with ESPN after the fight that he was expecting to give Daley a high five or some crap. He wasn't expecting the sucker punch or trying to block anything before it actually happened.

Yes the hating on Canada was a bad idea....