Sign in to follow this  
theshaun333

" Chuck and Dana come to blows"

yeah that was crazy .. i cant believe dana almost submitted chuck before they were broken up .. chuck was like wtf ??

yeah that was crazy .. i cant believe dana almost submitted chuck before they were broken up .. chuck was like wtf ??

Yeah that triangle was F***ing tight

So what happened? i wasnt watching.

Play by play break down.

Chuck looks at Dana.

Dana says, "I'm not a judge"

And that's about it.

Dana and chuck werenet agreeing ..chuck was getting pissed .. dana said what are you mad doggin me for ..chcuck turns arounds and waves his arms out .. dana steps up to chuck and looks down on him like a little boy chuck backs up and takes a swing and then dana some how thrown him in a triangle and then everyone breaks them up ..

the craziest thing ive ever seen !!!!

DANA WHITE for PRESIDENT !!!

Dana and chuck werenet agreeing ..chuck was getting pissed .. dana said what are you mad doggin me for ..chcuck turns arounds and waves his arms out .. dana steps up to chuck and looks down on him like a little boy chuck backs up and takes a swing and then dana some how thrown him in a triangle and then everyone breaks them up ..

Crazy!!! Youtube here i come

This isn't a lie. That was really crazy. I can't believe Dana White straight put Chuck in a triangle. Chuck hit Dana in the jaw twice trying to break the triangle but it was in sooo deep it was impossible. Did you see the cheap shot Jamie Yager got on Chuck? If you watch closely in the background he hits him in the face and runs away.

Seriously who are you going to believe. Me? Or the guy with 41 posts? Hah, he's telling the truth.

Chuck Liddell was mad about his fighter losing by Majority Decision so he yelled at Dana. Dana said why are you mad dogging me, Chuck waved his hands in the air in frustration, Dana told Chuck he wasn't a judge, and then Chuck walked away.

The commercial was way too dramatic.

Chuck Liddell was mad about his fighter losing by Majority Decision so he yelled at Dana. Dana said why are you mad dogging me' date=' Chuck waved his hands in the air in frustration, Dana told Chuck he wasn't a judge, and then Chuck walked away.

The commercial was way too dramatic.[/quote']

Why do you guys have to lie...?

Link? I haven't been watching this Ultimate Fighter.So a link would be appreciated.

It's showing as a re-run on spike right now. Just watch it. Trust me. I'm surprised Chuck isn't fired right now.

Link? I haven't been watching this Ultimate Fighter.So a link would be appreciated.

The only thing you need to know is that Dana won by triangle choke. It was one of the tightest chokes I've ever seen. Dana should be fighting in the LHW division. He would definately kick some ****.

The only thing you need to know is that Dana won by triangle choke. It was one of the tightest chokes I've ever seen. Dana should be fighting in the LHW division. He would definately kick some ****.

Too bad he is president of the UFC, or else he'd be a legit threat to any LHW. People would accuse him of rigging fights even though he pwn'd Chuck.

Too bad he is president of the UFC' date=' or else he'd be a legit threat to any LHW. People would accuse him of rigging fights even though he pwn'd Chuck.[/quote']

Dana needs to take some time off with this whole "president" stuff and kick Lyoto's ****.

Dana needs to take some time off with this whole "president" stuff and kick Lyoto's ****.

Dude, I don't want to be that guy that jumps on the bandwagon but I have to say it...Dana White....P4P? OMFG I said it. I think I'm gonna get flamed, but I don't care. Dana White would destroy Fedor, destroy GSP, destroy Anderson. Dana White is a serious threat.

He probably would of done good if he was training a lot.I heard he's a good boxer.I don't know how much truth there is too that.I know he was suppose to fight Tito.I personally like Dana White.Nothing against him.

I bet you guys anything' date=' this was staged. They are too good of friends to be doing this on national television. WWE here we come.[/quote']

No way man. Chuck's been on the decline for a while. I hate to say it but it's true. Dana White straight went G on his ****, put him in a triangle, took two hits to the jaw and would have submitted Chuck had it not been for the TUF cast and staff.

But then again, maybe this is a conspiracy. You think Vince McMahon is trying to buy the UFC? We know how much Dana White likes money.

I bet you guys anything' date=' this was staged. They are too good of friends to be doing this on national television. WWE here we come.[/quote']

def not staged .. dana's white's transition into the triangle was way to pure ...

i bet dana would smash everyone but three outta the top 10 HW in the world

No way man. Chuck's been on the decline for a while. I hate to say it but it's true. Dana White straight went G on his ****' date=' put him in a triangle, took two hits to the jaw and would have submitted Chuck had it not been for the TUF cast and staff.

But then again, maybe this is a conspiracy. You think Vince McMahon is trying to buy the UFC? We know how much Dana White likes money.[/quote']

def not staged .. dana's white's transition into the triangle was way to pure ...

Guys, I have to say I have not seen it, but I figure this is something that could have been staged. I will have to see it to make a more accurate conclusion.

I cant believe i took this thread seriously

blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

HAHAHA!

What do you mean dude? It really happened. Just wait. It's showing as a re-run right now on spike tv.

FAIL!! Dana's big thing is only fighting in the octagon! You don't think he would have had a crack at tito when their feud was at its worst otherwise! you an idiot if u believe this thread.

yea the shock in chucks eyes was amazing he threw that punch and didnt even realize the choke was coming dana needs to show his skills more often

great thread guys

FAIL!! Dana's big thing is only fighting in the octagon! You don't think he would have had a crack at tito when their feud was at its worst otherwise! you an idiot if u believe this thread.

Yes " you an idiot " ....... sigh

yea the shock in chucks eyes was amazing he threw that punch and didnt even realize the choke was coming dana needs to show his skills more often

great thread guys

That SH was crazy man. I still can't believe where Dana found such a flaw in Chucks sub defense. Everyone talks about how Chuck's wrestling is so great at not being taken to the ground, but leave it to Dana White to put him in an EFFING triangle choke and nearly submit Chuck before everyone else interrupts. Wow. Just wow.

dana white p4p best hw in the world....gotta be truly undefeated with all sub victories

YES! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! I don't feel bad for starting the Dana White bandwagon. Dana P4P! Move over Fedor, Silva, and GSP. Dana White is here to stay.

Please sir forgive the typo. :D

I don't mind typos or grammatical errors, but when they appear as you are calling other people stupid / idiot / moron its just bad. I mean come on man you dont gotta be all up on the internet insulting people anyways, but if your gonna atleast make sure then sentence you do it in inst obviously ****ed up.

it's been a while since chuck's been tested on the ground...i guess now we see why...i had heard rumors that white was rolling with mir, but disregarded them as useless chatter, but after last night, i would have to believe those rumors...it was like maia and aoki rolled together in an open collar suit.

Guys' date=' I have to say I have not seen it, but I figure this is something that could have been staged. I will have to see it to make a more accurate conclusion.[/quote']

because it never happened...unless a nasty stare and a comment about not being a judge has somehow regarded as a fight lol. They are trying to lead people on..they must all be bored or something.

this should be in the tuf section and should have *spoilers included* in the thread title. i havent seen this episode yet

maybe chuck knows something bout dana that we done hence chuck goes bad at him think judges was in dana hot tub last night by looks of it lol