Sign in to follow this  
Martino231

Mariusz Pudzianowski fights again tonight?

Ares how's it going!

Not bad thanks, got a bit bored last night so decided to visit this side of the foruming spectrum to discuss the KSW event! How have things been in my absence? :D

lol just watched pudz fight the asian fella...

wow, pudz sucks.... lol those swings of his... imagine what a boxer could do with a duck and a hook.....

strongest man in the world couldn't throw a non athletic guy who he out weighted by 50 lbs to the ground... good example of functional strength... so what you can pull a airplane... you cant throw this asian fella to the ground lol

disappointing performance by pudz....

he just isnt a fighter... taking his strength out of the picture... he is a bad striker, a bad grappler....

but still lol he is strong... might see something good in his future

Not bad thanks' date=' got a bit bored last night so decided to visit this side of the foruming spectrum to discuss the KSW event! How have things been in my absence? :D[/quote']

missed you man! all the old faces are gone CRYPTIC,HAPPYHAMMER,KEVBO pops back now and again.

far too many trolls on here but there are some good posters still about!

missed you man! all the old faces are gone CRYPTIC' date='HAPPYHAMMER,KEVBO pops back now and again.

far too many trolls on here but there are some good posters still about![/quote']

Yeah, mainly over at 5K now, down to the trolls over here that people are leaving. I like to come back over every now and again, but I generally prefer things at 5K.

Yeah' date=' mainly over at 5K now, down to the trolls over here that people are leaving. I like to come back over every now and again, but I generally prefer things at 5K.[/quote']

i like 5k but there are only about 6 people live on there when i go on.

i like 5k but there are only about 6 people live on there when i go on.

Yeah, it's slower over there and it takes some getting used to, but the general MMA discussion is far better than it is over here, everybody on there knows what they're talking about and threads aren't constantly hijacked by trolls.

Yeah' date=' it's slower over there and it takes some getting used to, but the general MMA discussion is far better than it is over here, everybody on there knows what they're talking about and threads aren't constantly hijacked by trolls.[/quote']

yeah i love this site but it gets a bit dissapointing when you get tools who just want to troll or name call!

i have had some great debates with people over here and its a shame when it gets personal!

how'd you like seeing the mighty spurs get CL next season:) now my boys just need to finish above the gooners!

Haha, yeah, I saw that, shame that you won't get anywhere in Europe :P. Our chances of promotion are down to last game of the season. If we win today, we've got automatic promotion as we're in second place and one point ahead of third place and two points ahead of fourth place. However, if we lose or draw, there's a very good chance we'll be in the play offs. Hopefully we won't **** it up on the last day of the season

haha' date=' yeah, i saw that, shame that you won't get anywhere in europe :P. Our chances of promotion are down to last game of the season. If we win today, we've got automatic promotion as we're in second place and one point ahead of third place and two points ahead of fourth place. However, if we lose or draw, there's a very good chance we'll be in the play offs. Hopefully we won't **** it up on the last day of the season[/quote']

good luck to you!