Sign in to follow this  
nusa

Rampage and ring rust?

Anyone else think Rampage should of had 1 warm up fight leading up to Rashad? He's been out for a long time and i think ring rust will come into play, Would this of been a option for Rampage?

Anyone else think Rampage should of had 1 warm up fight leading up to Rashad? He's been out for a long time and i think ring rust will come into play' date=' Would this of been a option for Rampage?[/quote']

In order to have another chance for the championship Rua fight he has to beat him first .As far as ring rust thats is problem he had the chance to fight Rashad months ago but ran away like a little girl.But i still hope i will beat Rashad to make sure to have the revenge he nerver ask for (Shogun).

Rua beat him easely in PRIDE in 2005 he played with rampage like a rag doll and i can't see how Jackson could win that fight and why i did not ask for a revenge you guy's think cause he know that Shogun will quick the **** out of him once again.

Anyone else think Rampage should of had 1 warm up fight leading up to Rashad? He's been out for a long time and i think ring rust will come into play' date=' Would this of been a option for Rampage?[/quote']

dude... rashad evans IS the warm-up fight

In order to have another chance for the championship Rua fight he has to beat him first .As far as ring rust thats is problem he had the chance to fight Rashad months ago but ran away like a little girl.But i still hope i will beat Rashad to make sure to have the revenge he nerver ask for (Shogun).

Rua beat him easely in PRIDE in 2005 he played with rampage like a rag doll and i can't see how Jackson could win that fight and why i did not ask for a revenge you guy's think cause he know that Shogun will quick the **** out of him once again.

I disagree because Rampage has been working on his skills and shown improvement with

his range' date=' timing and rhythm and footwork, [b']as evidenced by Rampage KOing

Wanderlei Silva in the UFC and thus avenging his losses to Wandy in Pride and showing

improved skills in his boxing: finding his range, rhythm and using excellent footwork and

improving the timing and accuracy of his strikes, KO Wandy!!! [/b]Ring rust is real thing

though but if he has a good training camp Rampage has a good chance. Both of these

guys, Rampage and Evans are awesome fighters and persons. I can't wait for the fight. :D

Yeah Rampage has come a long way since his fight with Shogun, I'm quite interested in that match-up although I'm giving the edge to Shogun. As far as the Evens fight goes, I'm really hoping Rashad doesn't do what he did to Silva but I have a feeling he would really like to knock Rampage out.

You guys are ignorant. Rashad is a class act fighter. I don't like him but he's definately smarter than rampage & will most likely set himself up to win. I pray rampage reacquaints Rashad with the canvas thoughh.

You guys are ignorant. Rashad is a class act fighter. I don't like him but he's definately smarter than rampage & will most likely set himself up to win. I pray rampage reacquaints Rashad with the canvas thoughh.

True dat, haven't seen a trademark Rampage slam in a while.

Rashad is going to win ..... via decision

wrestling is going to be a huge part of this fight, and I think Rashad will be the first one to shoot for the takedown.

My oppinion anyways

I disagree because Rampage has been working on his skills and shown improvement with

his range' date=' timing and rhythm and footwork, [b']as evidenced by Rampage KOing

Wanderlei Silva in the UFC and thus avenging his losses to Wandy in Pride and showing

improved skills in his boxing: finding his range, rhythm and using excellent footwork and

improving the timing and accuracy of his strikes, KO Wandy!!! [/b]Ring rust is real thing

though but if he has a good training camp Rampage has a good chance. Both of these

guys, Rampage and Evans are awesome fighters and persons. I can't wait for the fight. :D

Rampage vs Rashad should be a good fight though. Either one can end it quick however. I like rampage more but I am going with Rashad because of the long layoff. For the record, Wandy 2, Rampage 1. You don't make up for two losses with one win. :P

wanderli beat him worse twice....

Rampage vs Rashad should be a good fight though. Either one can end it quick however. I like rampage more but I am going with Rashad because of the long layoff. For the record' date=' Wandy 2, Rampage 1. You don't make up for two losses with one win. :P[/quote']

Nah, whoever won most recently is on top imo.

Rashad is the warm up.

Making excuses for Rampage already- I LOVE IT !!!

Its his own fault for ditching the last fight anyway!!!

I mean he will get totally distroy against Rua and i am not saying cause he beat him him in Pride i just know Wanderlei is gone beside Rua. The question is WHAT IF SHOGUN NEVER HAD BEEN A KNEE INJURY?????

He would have been the champion long time ago.

wanderli beat him worse twice....

Its not because Wand beat the ... of Rampage twice in PRIDE and Rampage beat him in the UFC THAT HE WILL DO THE SAME TO sHOGUN forget it man.