Sign in to follow this  
xmattxdavisx

Shogun could easily be undefeated fighter

think about it.........

in his first loss to renato sobral it say that he was submitted by a guilliotine yet shogun never tapped and had been fighting the choke for a majority of the round and then the ref stopped the fight because he thought shogun was in danger...........

obviously the mark coleman loss is just a fluke coleman went for a takedown shogun landed funny on his arm and broke it so the fight was tko due to injury.

in the forrest fight forrest is the first fighter to truly beat him. but if shogun didnt have knee problems in that fight the result could have been very different.

and obviously as everybody knows on her at ufc 104 shogun was clearly ripped off by the judges in california and should have won that fight

so he could easily be undeafeted but you could argue thee forest one but even if he would be 22-1 wich is very good

the babalu fight is a loss your semi clutching at straws but i do see ur point... vaguely. and if he didnt think he was up to the forrest fight he shouldnt have taken it, im a shogun fan but im sick off people making excuses for him in the forrest fight, it was his choice in taking the fight he must have thought he was well enough to win.

Yeah I think his losses to Sobral and Griffin are pretty legit, I too am not big on all the whining about the injury Shogun sustained. If it had that big an effect on him then maybe he shouldn't have fought.

i see your point. the forrest fight was the most clear loss, cuz if you think about it he took the fight knowing he was injured. so if he won he wouldn't of said anything about the injury, you know what i mean?

i think shogun's got serious skills that were kinda looked past cuz of the forrest loss. honestly, it makes me realize that forrest is no joke. looked at who he's fought (Rashad, Shogun, Anderson Silva)

but ya, back to your point, i agree he's got a pretty great record. he beat coleman in the rematch and the babalu and forrest fights are the only ones i'd say he clearly was the worse fighter that night

i have a feeling a lot of us UFC fans don't know much about Shogun because most of his big fights were in Pride and i did not see any of those

think about it.........

in his first loss to renato sobral it say that he was submitted by a guilliotine yet shogun never tapped and had been fighting the choke for a majority of the round and then the ref stopped the fight because he thought shogun was in danger...........

obviously the mark coleman loss is just a fluke coleman went for a takedown shogun landed funny on his arm and broke it so the fight was tko due to injury.

in the forrest fight forrest is the first fighter to truly beat him. but if shogun didnt have knee problems in that fight the result could have been very different.

and obviously as everybody knows on her at ufc 104 shogun was clearly ripped off by the judges in california and should have won that fight

so he could easily be undeafeted but you could argue thee forest one but even if he would be 22-1 wich is very good

Who cares? Get his nuts out your mouth.

Man look at the bandwagon roll on by. If shogun didnt get slammed he wouldnt of broke his arm, thats MMA buddy. Forrest made shogun quit. He didnt tap because he was going to sleep. Jesus quit over hyping him.

Man look at the bandwagon roll on by. If shogun didnt get slammed he wouldnt of broke his arm' date=' thats MMA buddy. Forrest made shogun quit. He didnt tap because he was going to sleep. Jesus quit over hyping him.[/quote']

you sound like a Anderson Silva fan, you must be gay since you like watching men dance around the ring.

you sound like a Anderson Silva fan' date=' you must be gay since you like watching men dance around the ring.[/quote']

Nice try, you fail. NO.

Ha-ha that just made you look like you know nothing about MMA congratulations.

How does that determine my MMA knowledge? Haha because you think by knowing the outcome of matchs you think you know MMA.

How does that determine my MMA knowledge? Haha because you think by knowing the outcome of matchs you think you know MMA.

Because your comparing Anderson Silvas dancing performance to 5 rounds of strategic striking.

Because your comparing Anderson Silvas dancing performance to 5 rounds of strategic striking.

What are you talking about? I just said If I wanted to watch guys dance around I would watch shogun machida 1 and you took offense being the shogun **** you are.

You cant tell me that you thought shogun machida was a war?

He isnt. I understand he lost alot of loses due to complications with injuries, but thats part of the game, to see how well you can recover.

He has a very impressive resume and the LHW title which is imo more valuable then being undefeated

I see your point but all his losses are legitimate. records don't matter in the end anyway, shogun has made his way to the top of the LHW ladder and his losses just show the low time he had all fighters have them and there is no need for excuses because they are far in the past. I also agree that there is a shogun bandagon as there is with every champion i guarantee shogun had less than half the ufc fans he has now when he lost to griffin, but thats only good for him more fans more sponsorship.

What are you talking about? I just said If I wanted to watch guys dance around I would watch shogun machida 1 and you took offense being the shogun **** you are.

You cant tell me that you thought shogun machida was a war?

And by caring that I'm a shogun nut huger your basically a nut huger of a shogun fan lol good for you.

it's just a conversation' date=' if you have nothing decent to contribute.....[/quote']

The forum title clearly said shogun could've easily be undefeated

you wasted your own time, you already knew what its going to be about. :cool:

u.u stupidd

----

shogun all the way.

That made no sense moron.

Your whole argument doesn't make sense, the fact that your on here calling people nut hugers and saying to take the nuts out of there mouth doesn't make sense. I'm starting to believe you like seeing nuts in a mans mouth.

Man look at the bandwagon roll on by. If shogun didnt get slammed he wouldnt of broke his arm' date=' thats MMA buddy. Forrest made shogun quit. He didnt tap because he was going to sleep. Jesus quit over hyping him.[/quote']

over hyped wtf he under hyped u need to watch more shogun fights he deserves way more than people give him u stupid post ufc 100 learn somthin bout mma nub

the babalu fight is a loss your semi clutching at straws but i do see ur point... vaguely. and if he didnt think he was up to the forrest fight he shouldnt have taken it' date=' im a shogun fan but im sick off people making excuses for him in the forrest fight, it was his choice in taking the fight he must have thought he was well enough to win.[/quote']

bro thats his job he cant just not figth then he would have no money.

over hyped wtf he under hyped u need to watch more shogun fights he deserves way more than people give him u stupid post ufc 100 learn somthin bout mma nub

I'm gonna have to agree with you

yea thats what ive always said and the griffin shouldnt be a loss either but like rogan said "these guys sometimes have to take fights injured because thats their job(money)" and that nights against babalu they both had a couple fights previous to that so it couldve gone either way anyway its was like a little tourny. he broke his arm like you said against coleman and got robbed from machida. unlike the spider who got caught by a flying scissor leglock...pathetic that silva is just pathetic.

think about it.........

You and everyone who agrees with you must be a Noob or a very biased fan. I shall give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are a biased fan.

First of all, listen closely....for what I'm about to say will enlight some of you.

Lil Nog beat Shogun so bad in Pride. Shogun was a defeated and discouraged fighter in that bout. Lil Nog will beat him again. Til this day, I still think Lil Nog was robbed.

If you have not watch the fight, please do so and then come to me and tell me about Rua being an undefeated fighter.

You and everyone who agrees with you must be a Noob or a very biased fan. I shall give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are a biased fan.

First of all' date=' listen closely....for what I'm about to say will enlight some of you.

Lil Nog beat Shogun so bad in Pride. Shogun was a defeated and discouraged fighter in that bout. Lil Nog will beat him again. Til this day, I still think Lil Nog was robbed.

If you have not watch the fight, please do so and then come to me and tell me about Rua being an undefeated fighter.[/quote']

are you trolling ? you know what just for the sake of argument i had a visit to my "Great fights " folder and re watched the fight . Shogun had A LOT of TD , he dominated the ground shogun won the stand up game with ease , lil nog best punch of the fight was the one that rocked shogun in the first round , that's his best punch shogun rocked him 3 times and blocked all of his submission and landed devastating shots on the ground. Shogun clearly won that fight

are you trolling ? you know what just for the sake of argument i had a visit to my "Great fights " folder and re watched the fight . Shogun had A LOT of TD ' date=' he dominated the ground shogun won the stand up game with ease , lil nog best punch of the fight was the one that rocked shogun in the first round , that's his best punch shogun rocked him 3 times and blocked all of his submission and landed devastating shots on the ground. Shogun clearly won that fight[/quote']

I am not trolling and My Lord, you got the facts wrong. Lil Nog dominated the stand up. Shogun got a lot of take downs, which he really couldn't do any damage while being on top. Lil Nog literally beat the spirit out of Shogun. Watch it again and you can see Shogun's body language, very telling of how discouraged and defeated he was.

Lil Nog was robbed ...and this was judged by Pride standards where the whole fight is taken into account. Shogun was up and coming and demonstrated a unique and entertaining fight style which persuaded the judges to lean his way.

I am not trolling and My Lord' date=' you got the facts wrong. Lil Nog dominated the stand up. Shogun got a lot of take downs, which he really couldn't do any damage while being on top. Lil Nog literally beat the spirit out of Shogun. Watch it again and you can see Shogun's body language, very telling of how discouraged and defeated he was.

Lil Nog was robbed ...and this was judged by Pride standards where the whole fight is taken into account. Shogun was up and coming and demonstrated a unique and entertaining fight style which persuaded the judges to lean his way.[/quote']

1. you forgot to put " My lord " EDIT: ok never mind :P

2. Lil nog was a bloody mess after that fight.

3. shogun rocked 3 times , nog rocked shogun 1 time

4. both fighters where tired

5.shogun dominated on the ground he did damage not much but he still did, and that counts

6. he blocked all of lil nog's submission attempts in great fashion

if i was a judge i would gave round 1 : 10 -9 shogun

round 2 and 3 : 10-8 shogun

1. you forgot to put " My lord " EDIT: ok never mind :P

2. Lil nog was a bloody mess after that fight.

3. shogun rocked 3 times ' date=' nog rocked shogun 1 time

4. both fighters where tired

5.shogun dominated on the ground he did damage not much but he still did, and that counts

6. he blocked all of lil nog's submission attempts in great fashion

if i was a judge i would gave round 1 : 10 -9 shogun

round 2 and 3 : 10-8 shogun[/quote']

You are too biased. Watch it again and watch your hero's body language, My Lord.

think about it.........

Okay, I am a fan of Shogun's, but that's just a load of excuses minus the "loss" to Machida the first time.

You are too biased. Watch it again and watch your hero's body language' date=' My Lord.[/quote']

shogun was tired that's all , machida was tired at 104 and at the end his facial expressions suggested that he thinks he lost the fight , but you still say that machida won

shogun was tired that's all ' date=' machida was tired at 104 and at the end his facial expressions suggested that he thinks he lost the fight , but you still say that machida won[/quote']

Lil dominated the stand up so badly, Shogun had no choice but to take Minotoro down. Shogun knew he was bested in the stand up fight and resorted to takedowns which still did not help much. He lost, My Lord.

Lil dominated the stand up so badly' date=' Shogun had no choice but to take Minotoro down. Shogun knew he was bested in the stand up fight and resorted to takedowns which still did not help much. He lost, My Lord.[/quote']

when was the last time you watched that fight ? watch it again cause there is no way lil nog " dominated the stand up so badly "

and in the words of machida : * stupid accent * " there was 3 refuri , 3 refuri" * stupid accent off* gave shogun that fight

when was the last time you watched that fight ? watch it again cause there is no way lil nog " dominated the stand up so badly "

and in the words of machida : * stupid accent * " there was 3 refuri ' date=' 3 refuri" * stupid accent off* gave shogun that fight[/quote']

I have seen that fight like close to 10 times...

It's ok, we are two different people with two different eyes and ways of thinking.

I have seen that fight like close to 10 times...

It's ok' date=' we are two different people with two different eyes and ways of thinking.[/quote']

you forgot the magic words :P anw you can stop calling me that if you want it's not fair to you , have to go now , see you