Sign in to follow this  
Fight_Club

Koscheck vs. Hardy

I think this fight will happen for sure once GSP owns Koscheck. I know it would be a while a way, but it's a promoters dream match. The smack talk would be insane!!!

be exactly the same a saturday tho koscheck would be scared to stand with hardy so he would lay n pray for 3 rounds boring as hell. probably try a way to fake an injury aswell or find some way to cheat the scumbag. i would hate this fight hope it never happens.

i agree with the smack talk bit tho an prob the reason that fight will happen

I think this fight will happen for sure once GSP owns Koscheck. I know it would be a while a way' date=' but it's a promoters dream match. The smack talk would be insane!!![/quote']

I think this fight would have happened before the fall out over the Daley fight but I feel that the UFC may fear this fight becoming a little too explosive both inside and outside of the cage right now.

be exactly the same a saturday tho koscheck would be scared to stand with hardy so he would lay n pray for 3 rounds boring as hell. probably try a way to fake an injury aswell or find some way to cheat the scumbag. i would hate this fight hope it never happens.

Definately agree that the outcome wouldn't be any different than Saturday, except this fight would prob. help with the gate that much more. I don't think the UFC is too worried about this one being too personal, as DANA made it pretty clear what would happen if it goes South.

i agree daley was made an example off. shame but true. i think dana should of thought about what to do instead of making rash decisions he will probably regret.

hardy koscheck stinks of lay n pray

isn't hardy taking time off to work on his wrestling? if so, i think he'll beat up on koscheck. yes, i know kos has had many more years of wrestling experience and Hardy isn't gonna become just as good as him over several months, but it will be way less one sided than the Kos/Daley fight.

i agree daley was made an example off. shame but true. i think dana should of thought about what to do instead of making rash decisions he will probably regret.

hardy koscheck stinks of lay n pray

Yes...but we all have to remember that everything does not happen in a bubble. The Daley punch happenned only weeks after the Diaz brothers et al. jumped Miller in the ring. Also it happenned in Montr?al, which is less than a two hour drive from Ontario (CANADA), where Dana White has been fighting to get the UFC sanctioned. A permanent ban from DANA does not always mean permanent. He's a promoter, and is the first to admit he'll contradict himself from time to time (translation all the time). That's the job of a promoter. Sorry to make this about the Daley incident, as there are already enough posts about this. I think it's time to move on.

Yes...but we all have to remember that everything does not happen in a bubble. The Daley punch happenned only weeks after the Diaz brothers et al. jumped Miller in the ring. Also it happenned in Montr?al' date=' which is less than a two hour drive from Ontario (CANADA), where Dana White has been fighting to get the UFC sanctioned. A permanent ban from DANA does not always mean permanent. He's a promoter, and is the first to admit he'll contradict himself from time to time (translation all the time). That's the job of a promoter. Sorry to make this about the Daley incident, as there are already enough posts about this. I think it's time to move on.[/quote']

But Daley gets dropped whereas Nate Diaz stays in the UFC while Dana sweet talks Shields into switching codes... pure hypocrisy!

This is what im waiting for to happen.. This should be the next fight..

Dana should let fitch or alves do the coaching against GSP

totally agree, KOS didnt actually act too proffessional himself against daley regardless of what daley acted like.

totally agree' date=' KOS didnt actually act too proffessional himself against daley regardless of what daley acted like.[/quote']

He didn't sucker punch him, and that's good enough for me. Besides, Tito was worse than Kos, and he's coached twice.

kos is as bad as it gets cheating to me is worse than anything.

sucker punch is bad ye but its a fight tensions are high an least daley came to fight

tito got arrested ye but no1 really knows what happened so he cant be judged on that and all he has really done is talk smack his whole career.

kos doesnt deserve to fight in the ufc he is a disgrace to mma an the worst cheat the mma world has ever seen ****in scumbag

kos is as bad as it gets cheating to me is worse than anything.

sucker punch is bad ye but its a fight tensions are high an least daley came to fight

tito got arrested ye but no1 really knows what happened so he cant be judged on that and all he has really done is talk smack his whole career.

kos doesnt deserve to fight in the ufc he is a disgrace to mma an the worst cheat the mma world has ever seen ****in scumbag

I hate Kos, but Daley was the cheater in this particular fight.

I hate Kos' date=' but Daley was the cheater in this particular fight.[/quote']

how is that mate????

kos faked an injury 2nd fight running

daley just got angry an lost his head not cheating just unsportsmanship

how is that mate????

He tried to knee him on the ground, that's cheating.

Why would anyone want to see this fight? It would be exactly the same as Kos vs Daley, only replace Daley with Hardy.

One American trash talking, one Brit trash talking...I'm going to knock you out...I will submit you...he's got no ground game...I'll knock him out before he can get me on the ground...he's a *****...he's a ****...

Kos will get him on the ground and do what he needs to do to win...

Hardy will not sucker punch Kos...

how is that mate????

Iv been saying this too lol temporary ban for both is fair! or stick them in a phonebox and see who comes out alive (i guarantee its daley lol).

blah. dan hardy vs josh koscheck? it would simply be another GSP vs Hardy, minus the submission attempts and transitions. if not that, another kos vs daley in the makings. hardy has little to no ground game against wrestlers, and the first priority of business to easilly win the fight would be to take the guy down, something i am sure koscheck would have no problem doing.

hardy will just end up getting fitched on the bottom. why would anybody want to see this, when its obvious what would happen?!?

blah. dan hardy vs josh koscheck? it would simply be another GSP vs Hardy' date=' minus the submission attempts and transitions. if not that, another kos vs daley in the makings. hardy has little to no ground game against wrestlers, and the first priority of business to easilly win the fight would be to take the guy down, something i am sure koscheck would have no problem doing.

hardy will just end up getting fitched on the bottom. why would anybody want to see this, when its obvious what would happen?!?[/quote']

not really. hardys taking time off to work on his wrestling. GSP is bigger, faster and stronger than hardy. Kos only might be faster than hardy. but with hardy working on his ground game, i see him coming in and beating koscheck.

He tried to knee him on the ground' date=' that's cheating.[/quote']

He went to knee him sure, but it sure looked like he pulled the knee to the side at the last moment as he realised it would be illegal.

And in the heat of the fight plenty of fighters make illegal strikes - Jon Jones for example or countless GnPounders to the back of the head. It's not whether the strike was technically illegal that matters here -it's intent.

If the fighter sets out to cheat - with a deliberate eye-gouge, 12-6 elbow or knee to head when he realises his opponent is still down, or hits an unconscious opponent when he knows it - or doesn't release a choke or lock when the ref tells him to - then fair enough. The eye-gouge accusation against Daley is far more serious than the fact he threw and missed with a knee to the head in the heat of battle.

And for Kos to intentionally fake injury two fights in a row - I mean can you get lower than that? What UFC fighter has ever faked an injury apart from Kos? It's cheating the other fighter and the audience.

Can you imagine GSP or BJ doing it? Silva? Randy?

If there anything more against the spirit of MMA than that?

I'm fine with Daley getting kicked for the unprofessional sucker punch, but Kos should have been DQ'ed in round 1 IMHO

Kos would KO Hardy!!!! Hardy isnt that good people!! haters will be haters. This whole board was saying how Anthony johnson was gonna KO koschek this and that and what happened???Kos dominated him with stand up and on the ground Hardy would be no different!!

I think this fight will happen for sure once GSP owns Koscheck. I know it would be a while a way' date=' but it's a promoters dream match. The smack talk would be insane!!![/quote']

itd be the same result as Saturday unfortunatley for us brits to watch

Koscheck would most likely use his wrestling but Hardy already hated Koscheck before he fought Daley. And I'm sure Hardy blames Koscheck for Daley's release. This would be a very heated build up and I would love to see it.

But Daley gets dropped whereas Nate Diaz stays in the UFC while Dana sweet talks Shields into switching codes... pure hypocrisy!

Did you read what I was trying to say??? Yes it's hypocrisy, but this is largely related to where this happenned, and what banner it happenned under! If I had my way they'd both be banned, or at least a lengthy suspension.

Did you read what I was trying to say??? Yes it's hypocrisy' date=' but this is largely related to where this happenned, and what banner it happenned under! If I had my way they'd both be banned, or at least a lengthy suspension.[/quote']

Wasnt disagreeing with you, just extending the point you were making.