Sign in to follow this  
khaki_man

Are you a member of any other online forums?

If so... what are they?

I'll start.

I am also a member of NASIOC which stands for North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club. If you look at my recent post history you will find a pic of my car in the Post your ride thread. I get on those forums mostly to look at other people's car pics and see their modifications and what not. To be honest though, NASIOC totally dwarfs these forums in terms of size and traffic with millions of threads. I only post there if I really have something to say. Been a member there 5x as long as here but I already have more posts here than over there.

The only other forums I visit are wf-gaming.net forums because I play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory on their server and I like to give them feedback sometimes about how they run the server, maps they have in rotation, tips & tricks etc. etc. I go there maybe once a month and have like 15 posts total.

5K. But I'm ban there for 1 week' date=' that's because I make a thread there about Shogun being overrated. Lol[/quote']You were probably just banned because nobody likes you and your retardation is extremely annoying into anyone you come in contact with. Just a guess.

You were probably just banned because nobody likes you and your retardation is extremely annoying into anyone you come in contact with. Just a guess.

Again if dumb has a rank you'll be a 5 Star General. I may me annoying to dumb people. Lol.

Again if dumb has a rank you'll be a 5 Star General. I may me annoying to dumb people. Lol.

You'd be a civillian. You'd be to dumb to even get a rank.

Does anybody know of a site where I can flex my superiority and knowledge and not to mention flame and torture anyone who opposes me? I have been looking but I just can't find it. I like to bash members for no apparent reasons. Pre-emptive strikes is what I am known for. I am looking for a forum where I can take my art of trash talk to a whole new level that has never been seen or heard before.

If anyone can refer me to such a forum, I would be grateful. I have a lot of insults that need to be discharged to make room for the new level of trash talk I will be taking up.

If I'm a civillian then you'll be a slave' date=' the dumbest of all. Lol.[/quote']

Slavery has been abolished, dumb people like you don't even know what slavery is

Slavery has been abolished' date=' dumb people like you don't even know what slavery is[/quote']

I know. And that means in terms of class you're the lowest form so as being dumb. Lol.

Does anybody know of a site where I can flex my superiority and knowledge and not to mention flame and torture anyone who opposes me? I have been looking but I just can't find it. I like to bash members for no apparent reasons. Pre-emptive strikes is what I am known for. I am looking for a forum where I can take my art of trash talk to a whole new level that has never been seen or heard before.

If anyone can refer me to such a forum' date=' I would be grateful. I have a lot of insults that need to be discharged to make room for the new level of trash talk I will be taking up.[/quote']

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/

There is a co.uk one and an American one, I dont know where you are from. But the general discussion ones can make this place look like Mr Rogers neighbourhood at time. I trolled there for a few months before getting my final ban, thought about making another account but couldnt be bothered in the end.

But me? Nah I only use this forum atm, god knows why, I am not even that keen on mma anymore, the novelty has worn off for me as 75% of fights are men hugging on the floor.

And for the record I think Raffy is a cool guy.

You were probably just banned because nobody likes you and your retardation is extremely annoying into anyone you come in contact with. Just a guess.

You are one of the most annoying members on this forum. I am sorry, but I can't refrain from saying this any longer. Raffy is much smarter than you....bank on it, buddy.

HackBennys wins this thread. End of.

I post regularly on Hairlossremedies.com and Breakdancefortheelderly.co.ck. That ones based in the Cook Islands. I'm also a memer of ABeginnersGuideToCrossDressingForTruckers.co.uk, and MidgetsHaveFeelings.org.

I know. And that means in terms of class you're the lowest form so as being dumb. Lol.

Haha well thats not true, you see us smart people would be the slaves, as there are very few of us but we have been made outcasts but you dumb people although what you don't know is we are secretly running you guys in the ground. We're suppose to be slaving away for you but we use superior intellegence to get you to do what we want for us any time we want it. Then your race of dumb people would slowly die out as you are to dumb to even reproduce. So after one generation us smart people have taken over the world.

That's how this whole situation would play out.

If so... what are they?

I'll start.

I am also a member of NASIOC which stands for North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club. If you look at my recent post history you will find a pic of my car in the Post your ride thread. I get on those forums mostly to look at other people's car pics and see their modifications and what not. To be honest though' date=' NASIOC totally dwarfs these forums in terms of size and traffic with millions of threads. I only post there if I really have something to say. Been a member there 5x as long as here but I already have more posts here than over there.

The only other forums I visit are wf-gaming.net forums because I play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory on their server and I like to give them feedback sometimes about how they run the server, maps they have in rotation, tips & tricks etc. etc. I go there maybe once a month and have like 15 posts total.[/quote']

do us all a favour and go to strikeforce forums since thats where all your fav fighters are.

have used 3 forums

merc forum to ask a question bout my car...

a warcraft forum.... because in that game you arrange a schedule on a website.... and i was the 'guild leader' so i had to use it..... this was the first forum i used, lol very confusing, had to get a tutor to teach me to use it...... (not quite...)

and this one

do us all a favour and go to strikeforce forums since thats where all your fav fighters are.

Are you just going to follow me around and take personal shots at me now? Have you become my own pet troll?

Actually I have read some of the retarded threads over there and you would fit in perfect.

Are you just going to follow me around and take personal shots at me now? Have you become my own pet troll?

Actually I have read some of the retarded threads over there and you would fit in perfect.

i dont like been insulted by douchbags for a valid opinion. it wasnt a trolling opinion so what you expect. you took the first shot retard

i dont like been insulted by douchbags for a valid opinion. it wasnt a trolling opinion so what you expect. you took the first shot retard

I wasn't the first to throw out the insults. I just said "I'll believe it when I see it" about your Gracie boy being the best grappler in the world because I've heard it a thousand times. Then I said I DON'T want to argue which definately backfired...

almost 600 posts in a couple of weeks??? GET A LIFE

why can't we all just get along!?

:(

You are one of the most annoying members on this forum. I am sorry' date=' but I can't refrain from saying this any longer. Raffy is much smarter than you....bank on it, buddy.[/quote']Oh noooo, the guy who makes the most retarded threads in an attempt to troll like AK just called me annoying.