Sign in to follow this  
aethlefirth

My beautiful baby angel arrived-too poorly for this world

I cant help but not trust you.I think your just trying to save face.

I think its evident that its not particularly important to me what the ufc forum community thinks of me.

Apology is given to firth.However unlikely it is that he will accept it, it still stands. The rest of you can forget you ever read it if you like.

Jimmy

I think its evident that its not particularly important to me what the ufc forum community thinks of me.

Apology is given to firth.However unlikely it is that he will accept it' date=' it still stands. The rest of you can forget you ever read it if you like.

Jimmy[/quote']

This makes me trust you less. Before you said that you wanted us all to be freinds again, now you dont care?

Honestly dont get worked up over that kid BURNSTER or w.e his name is. Fact of the matter is he does it because it's the internet,he wouldn't dare say that to your face or anyones. To top it off he got fired up from being called a ***** ect, and goes on a personal level such as the death of a child. Don't even get mad and go back and forth at the end of the day kid walks around as a nobody, friends,life, even getting laid is something obvious this kid isn't enjoying. I don't kno the kid so their is no hatred just by the comments said you basically showed what kind of person you are.

OK' date=' i have had some time to think.

First, i would like to humbly apologize to Firth for my terrible behaviour. I was frustrated about being my fat slag girlfriend dumping me for an immigrant.

I sincerely hoping that everyone here will just forget about all of this and be my friend again, i spend alot of time on these forums and think that i get too much badness aimed at me.

In a perfect world we would all be nice all of the time, i made a little mistake, please forgive me.

I would like to end with the words of a song which i personnaly adore.

How many roads must a man walk down before he can call himself a man?

I just walked down immature avenue.

Jimmy.[/quote']

Its a start and you do sound sincere, however it isnt the forum as a whole you really need to apologise to. Its only really between you & 'firth and an apology by pm would be the most sincere way, he may well not forgive so soon after and i'm sure you would understand that, however at least it would show you are indeed capable of manning up.

I know i've insulted you many times regarding this, however i will now drop it as like i said, it is between you 2 now.

First, i would like to humbly apologize to Firth for my terrible behaviour. I was frustrated about being my fat slag girlfriend dumping me for an immigrant.

I sincerely hoping that everyone here will just forget about all of this and be my friend again, i spend alot of time on these forums and think that i get too much badness aimed at me.

In a perfect world we would all be nice all of the time, i made a little mistake, please forgive me.

Jimmy.[/quote']

your kind of people make me sick ! i can see right threw that fake **** apology !!

that being said everyone deserves a second chance , and i do think that both you and Firth did wrong stuff

your kind of people make me sick ! i can see right threw that fake **** apology !!

that being said everyone deserves a second chance ' date=' and i do think that both you and Firth did wrong stuff[/quote']

Well, hopefully firth can forgive me, i am mean everyword...maybe we can go to Chesham and have a few pints and talk things over, i'd really like to become friends, i am truly sorry for his loss and i feel sick to my stomach that his beautiful baby was sadly taken from this world....i would even let him hit me if it makes him feel better because i need to show how truely sorry i am for this dispicable act i have made

Jimjam

Well' date=' hopefully firth can forgive me, i am mean everyword...maybe we can go to Chesham and have a few pints and talk things over, i'd really like to become friends, i am truly sorry for his loss and i feel sick to my stomach that his beautiful baby was sadly taken from this world....i would even let him hit me if it makes him feel better because i need to show how truely sorry i am for this dispicable act i have made

Jimjam[/quote']

It takes a big man to apologize. Good on you, grasshopper.

Jimmy.[/quote']

sadly the smiley face at the top gives away your lack of Sincerity

Apology is given to firth.However unlikely it is that he will accept it' date=' it still stands. The rest of you can forget you ever read it if you like.

[b']Jimmy[/b]

Well' date=' hopefully firth can forgive me, i am mean everyword...maybe we can go to Chesham and have a few pints and talk things over, i'd really like to become friends, i am truly sorry for his loss and i feel sick to my stomach that his beautiful baby was sadly taken from this world....i would even let him hit me if it makes him feel better because i need to show how truely sorry i am for this dispicable act i have made

[b']Jimjam[/b]

ditto the bold!

the guys on here have been awesome and thank you to all who have PM'd me it was great and has helped more than i thought it would!

thank you to all those who have had nice things to say.

i was a total tool for asking this kid to fight but i was very angry at the injustice of it all and i apologize for my actions! he wasnt to know what i was going through and probably just felt i was a total tool which i was! but im sorry but there was no excuse for what he said and i dont feel he is sorry at all!

We saved your **** in WW2

The fact that a deluded, drug fuelled Hitler attacked the Soviet Union is what saved mainland Europe.

Germany gave up attempting mastery of the skies over Britain as a result of the British superiority in national air defence.

Without dominance of the air (and with the British having the most power-full Navy), Germany could never have attempted an invasion of Britain.

The Americans came in useful, rather late in the war (together with the British, Commonwealth and considerable other allied armies) by ensuring that western mainland Europe did not fall to the communists ( which is what would have happened if the Soviets would have eventually over-run Germany and without doubt continued on to France and the Benelux, Italy and probably Greece also.

If the soviets would have been allowed to take all of Germany, then with the German missile technology in their hands alone, The Soviet Union would likely have become the sole military superpower.

The allied invasion on the western front stopped the Soviets which led to the "Iron Curtain".

More importantly, American export markets were secured adding to US prosperity, while Britain (again) paid for the greatest cost of 6 years of war.

A case of Britain subsidising America in securing future US trade.

I imagine your historians must be American "Hollywood Historians", watching too much "Saving Private Ryan" no doubt.

Remember, Britain declared war on Germany in the spirit of safeguarding democracy in Europe.

America had no interest in safeguarding democracy and only entered the war in order to defend ITSELF against Axis power aggression (initially the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour). If the Japanese had not agreed the "Axis" pact with Germany, then America would never have joined the war against Germany.

American motivation was to only serve its own national interest and not the interests of its allies (or of democracy in Europe per se).

And of course, Americans in Hollywood take all the credit.

^WTF?

original-post-thread-direction-18.gif

Time and a place - this isn't the place.

yeh dude your right sorry and sorry for your loss firth my prayers with you man

aethlefirth - sorry for your loss. There are no words that will make it any easier for you to go through this, but know that there are others who share your pain.

A little over a year ago, my son and his wife had a daughter who came too ear;y, she only lived for a few hours after her birth. IT truly was one of the hardest things we have ever had to deal with as a family, and for him and his wife. Know that with time it gets easier, but it doesn't go away.

If you need to talk, please feel free to pm me on here.

Sorry to hear about this aethlefirth, my condolences to you and yours.

The comments burnster made were really low but don't be bothered by it. There are plenty of those types of creeps on the internet who enjoy getting a rise out of people in the sickest ways to makes them feel better about themselves.

So don't even give these F***ers the satisfaction I say.

Haha' date=' i'm terrifififififififified :)

And why would i be banned, dont people in USA beleive in freedom of speech? im voicing my opinions.[/quote']

online forums do not fall under Freedom of Speech rights. Forums are owned privately. This one by the UFC. They can moderate or ban anything they want. There is no such thing as freedom of speech in an online environment. It's only as free as the owner of said environment wishes to make it.

sadly the smiley face at the top gives away your lack of Sincerity

ditto the bold!

the guys on here have been awesome and thank you to all who have PM'd me it was great and has helped more than i thought it would!

thank you to all those who have had nice things to say.

i was a total tool for asking this kid to fight but i was very angry at the injustice of it all and i apologize for my actions! he wasnt to know what i was going through and probably just felt i was a total tool which i was! but im sorry but there was no excuse for what he said and i dont feel he is sorry at all!

Theres no smiley at the top of my comment? i apologized because i realised the thing i said was a harsh thing to say, the apology was a tad sarcastic yea, but i stand by most of the stuff that was said in the brockistador thing, also, i said one of your quotes before i knew it had happened.

aethlefirth - sorry for your loss. There are no words that will make it any easier for you to go through this' date=' but know that there are others who share your pain.

A little over a year ago, my son and his wife had a daughter who came too ear;y, she only lived for a few hours after her birth. IT truly was one of the hardest things we have ever had to deal with as a family, and for him and his wife. Know that with time it gets easier, but it doesn't go away.

If you need to talk, please feel free to pm me on here.[/quote']

thanks man!

cant imagine how that felt for them! this was bad enough!

My wife and I suffered "false starts" / miscarriages. It's just so sad, there is nothing you can do. It just seems so unfair.

If I were God and I couldn't protect everyone for life, I would insist on a free pass from conception to at least the first few years of life because, that's just the way it should be.

Anyway, I wish you and your wife the best of luck in the future, and we finally had children after all our early difficulties so know that anything is possible!

Take care my friend.

my wife and i suffered "false starts" / miscarriages. It's just so sad' date=' there is nothing you can do. It just seems so unfair.

If i were god and i couldn't protect everyone for life, i would insist on a free pass from conception to at least the first few years of life because, that's just the way it should be.

Anyway, i wish you and your wife the best of luck in the future, and we finally had children after all our early difficulties so know that anything is possible!

Take care my friend.[/quote']

very nicely put!

And thanks!

I lawl'd

Why werent you with your wife instead of driving to some random town trying to fight a 8 year old for 5 hours?

Nice.

Where do you live. Ive read enough of your bs. If your 18 then your legal to make your own decisions and Im offering that we meet up so I can kick your sh$t talking a$$.

Making fun of someone for losing there unborn child is too far. Where do you live or where do you want to meet? Lets see if you can back up your internet tough talk.

aethlefirth im really sorry for your loss, and also for you having to deal with someone like this kid while you and your family are greaving.

Where do you live. Ive read enough of your bs. If your 18 then your legal to make your own decisions and Im offering that we meet up so I can kick your sh$t talking a$$.

Making fun of someone for losing there unborn child is too far. Where do you live or where do you want to meet? Lets see if you can back up your internet tough talk.

aethlefirth im really sorry for your loss' date=' and also for you having to deal with someone like this kid while you and your family are greaving.[/quote']

hahahaha, 3rd time somones threatened me! you guys are so tough :)

hahahaha' date=' 3rd time somones threatened me! you guys are so tough :)[/quote']

You still havent told me where you live.

You still havent told me where you live.

Chesham, ask Aethefirth...he's been there...meet by the town statue near the bus station? you can tell me when :)

Chesham' date=' ask Aethefirth...he's been there...meet by the town statue near the bus station? you can tell me when :)[/quote']

Im asking you not Firth. Where is that? Lets do it in August when I have break.

Im asking you not Firth. Where is that? Lets do it in August when I have break.

Chesham is in buckinhamshire, in the UK. Google map it bro, and i wanna fight today ******! you scared?!?!

Chesham is in buckinhamshire' date=' in the UK. Google map it bro, and i wanna fight today ******! you scared?!?![/quote']

Then come to Germany, and I would be more than happy to do so. August will be the soonest that I can afford a ticket. Yes or No.

What do you mean? Have you had this exact conversation with him?

im on your side hurzy believe me but this all started over firth actualy going after he insulted his kids and burnster didnt show up. hes trying to do exact same to you

Then come to Germany' date=' and I would be more than happy to do so. August will be the soonest that I can afford a ticket. Yes or No.[/quote']

Your from germany? I'm a jew...Dejavu!

Your from germany? Go back to killing jews hitler!

(Aaaahaahahahaha people are goona hate this!)

That is racist

thats another tick in the why you should be banned column

im on your side hurzy believe me but this all started over firth actualy going after he insulted his kids and burnster didnt show up. hes trying to do exact same to you

He didn't show up and still talks ****

That is racist

thats another tick in the why you should be banned column

But if i get banned i'll just change my IP and make a new char...it will just be pointless.

He didn't show up and still talks ****

i dont live anywhere near where i told him to go :) he just got played for a fool and went....he challenged me to a fight and ended up looking like the idiot he is :)

Your from germany? Go back to killing jews hitler!

(Aaaahaahahahaha people are goona hate this!)

Hitler wasnt even a German smart guy. This was enough. I knew you were dumb but you continue to shock me with how much of an ********* you are.

Hitler wasnt even a German smart guy. This was enough. I knew you were dumb but you continue to shock me with how much of an ********* you are.

I'm pretty sure he was Austrian...i could be wrong though..not great with history.

i dont live anywhere near where i told him to go :) he just got played for a fool and went....he challenged me to a fight and ended up looking like the idiot he is :)

And you ended up looking like a scared baby. You can be tough on the internet but in the real world your nothing.