What is your greatest fear?

Hurzy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL' date=' I have a friend who doesn't like balloons either. He's afraid that they're going to suddenly pop, and it freaks him out hahaha.

[/quote']

Sort of like that yeah. I know they are goona pop, it's just the suspense that drives me nuts. Not so much of a fear just freaks me out and makes me lash out.

heights, although it's not bad if i'm either restrained or behind a barrier (glass, fence, etc)

spiders...because they're creepy, and have an overall bad rep. i'm okay as long as they're not in my space...or house...or above me.

tight places. if i cant spread my arms or turn around i become very anxious.

traffic...because theres too many distracted arseholes on the road.

commitment...because i might wanna do something else later.

i think i know what he means' date=' apparently when drowning the last moments before you die is meant to have a feeling of euphoria, it's something to do with lack of oxygen[/quote']

I still think I would prefer to pass of a heart attack or something really quickly; something where I am not aware at all of what was happening.

ive got a friend like that anytime we goto the pool or anything for soemthing to di he wont even put his face under the water he is so scared

but supposedly it is a real peaceful way to go

Peaceful? I almost drowned when I was like 5 and it wasn't fun at all, besides the fact that you're struggling to try to reach the surface, you're eyes start burning and your chest starts to collapse. Luckily I got pulled out in time but yea, horrible.

I still think I would prefer to pass of a heart attack or something really quickly; something where I am not aware at all of what was happening.

yeah i can't see it being a good way to go because i bet it's hell until those final moments

Peaceful? I almost drowned when I was like 5 and it wasn't fun at all' date=' besides the fact that you're struggling to try to reach the surface, you're eyes start burning and your chest starts to collapse. Luckily I got pulled out in time but yea, horrible.[/quote']

oh sorry i have not experienced it myself but my Grandad was telling me about it

he said something about just before you pass out you get this overwhelming feeling of utter relaxation

then he got pulled out the water mind you he had passed out when he got pulled out and had to be in hospital for a day

oh sorry i have not experienced it myself but my Grandad was telling me about it

he said something about just before you pass out you get this overwhelming feeling of utter relaxation

then he got pulled out the water mind you he had passed out when he got pulled out and had to be in hospital for a day

Oh well I didn't pass out but when I was pulled out I did throw up. Just more to complain about.

heart attack is pretty drawn out and greusome...unless it's Cartoonishly Severe. if you dont be aware, i would suggest a mighty heroin overdose whilst freezing to death :)

Our Deepest Fear

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,

gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking

so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.

It is not just in some; it is in everyone.

And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give

other people permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our fear,

our presence automatically liberates others.

-Marianne Willamson

Right. That might be tricky to coordinate! haha Duly noted! :)

ha! very true...of course this is a stearling example of why one should always have a reliable wingman. you never know when you'll need a ride to the airport, or backup in a female situation, or a fatal injuection of dirt after one's extremities are numb from exposure...no man is an island, afterall :)

ha! very true...of course this is a stearling example of why one should always have a reliable wingman. you never know when you'll need a ride to the airport' date=' or backup in a female situation, or a fatal injuection of dirt after one's extremities are numb from exposure...no man is an island, afterall :)[/quote']

I never thought of this scenario however! I am going to call my best friend right now and let her know to add this to our list of wingwoman duties!

haha That's funny...:)

Speaking to women' date='[/quote']

Awww - Lego!

If it is of any validity whatsoever - I don't think you have anything to worry about. You have never disrespected me, even when it was the popular thing to do so.

Keep your head held high - and if she is a bit*ch to you - then you don't want her anyways.

Trust me. I think you are awesome. (And I am not just saying that - I can count on one hand the guys who don't treat me like sh*it on here - and you are one of them.)

B:):)

Why would they say no?

I said speaking to women' date=' not trying to pick them up.[/quote']

Why the hell else would you speak to them if your not trying to pick them up?.....Ive been dating my GF for almost a year and it still pains me to talk to her sometimes but im not afraid of it.

Archived