Who has the most annoying fan base?

Kliffdiver

I'm fairly new the board so bare with me =D I've been noticing a pattern across the this forum, and the youtube vids. The EXTREMELY annoying patterns of the UFC fighters fan base. It's crazy how vicious these patterns are! So I felt the need to put out a few particular fan bases on the spot! Who do you think has the most "annoying" fan base?

George St.Pierre? The more softcore fan base that are always saying no one can match his "riddum", and how "they are not impressed by so and so's performance".

Bj Penn? The hardcore fan base that cry about any loss he receives, and run their mouths off when he wins.

Anderson Silva? The fan base that worship him like a god, and give no chance to any top contenders in any division fighting him.

Brock Lesnar? The freshman fan base that have decided he will dominate any one in the HW division.

Kimbo Slice? Do I even need to say it?

Jon Jones? The fan base that has decided he is the next LHW champ, and

apparently DQ losses don't count as real losses.

So who has the most annoying fan base? Play for fun, and vote!

Well, I don't count Jon Jones' DQ loss to Matt Hammill as a "real" loss. Anyone who saw the fight knows that it was a questionable call, and Hammill got totally destroyed and was pretty much TKO'd when the call was made. Instead of taking a point from Jones, they gave the fight to Hammill. It was BS as far as I'm concerned, but it is what it is. In the end, it's still a loss on his record. Fedor fans feel the same about the one loss on his record that was due to an early cut. Still, I think Jones isn't quite ready to be a top LHW contender.

Speaking of Fedor, even though he's not in the UFC (hopefully he will be soon), his fanbase is the most annoying. Fedor has already secured his place as one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. Still, it's intellectually dishonest to say that he's the absolute best ever and has "nothing to prove."

I'm a huge Brock Lesnar fan, but I don't get his rabid fanbase. I love watching him fight, but he still has some serious holes in his game. I can only imagine what kind of beast he'd be if he'd started MMA right after his collegiate wrestling career instead of getting his body broken down by professional wrasslin'.

Does Kimbo Slice even have fans anymore? I'm talking about the ones who aren't sympathetic for the washed-up, never-was fighter, but genuinely believe he's the the real deal.

George St.Pierre? The more softcore fan base that are always saying no one can match his "riddum"' date=' and how "they are not impressed by so and so's performance".

[b']Bj Penn?[/b] The hardcore fan base that cry about any loss he receives, and run their mouths off when he wins.

Anderson Silva? The fan base that worship him like a god, and give no chance to any top contenders in any division fighting him.

Brock Lesnar? The freshman fan base that have decided he will dominate any one in the HW division.

I didnt realise Kimbo and Jones had big fanbases on here so definately not them.

I cant say I notice that many threads talking about Silva like he's a god or that many people that defend all Penn's loses, so definately not them.

I gotta admit GSP fans cant take the slightest bit of criticism not only for GSP but for Wrestling either - which is really annoying

But a lot of Brock fans dont have much MMA knowlege and have come accross from WWE so trying to argue any point other than 'Brock is the best' is like banging your head against a wall, and for some strange reason they absolutely hate the fact that someone who has beaten a lot of world class fighters and has been fighting for a long time is better than him - like its an insult or something

I didnt realise Kimbo and Jones had big fanbases on here so definately not them.

I cant say I notice that many threads talking about Silva like he's a god or that many people that defend all Penn's loses' date=' so definately not them.

I gotta admit GSP fans cant take the slightest bit of criticism not only for GSP but for Wrestling either - which is really annoying

[b']But a lot of Brock fans dont have much MMA knowlege and have come accross from WWE so trying to argue any point other than 'Brock is the best' is like banging your head against a wall, and for some strange reason they absolutely hate the fact that someone who has beaten a lot of world class fighters and has been fighting for a long time is better than him - like its an insult or something[/b]

yes

I'm fairly new the board so bare with me =D I've been noticing a pattern across the this forum' date=' and the youtube vids. The EXTREMELY annoying patterns of the UFC fighters fan base. It's crazy how vicious these patterns are! So I felt the need to put out a few particular fan bases on the spot! Who do you think has the most "annoying" fan base?

[b']George St.Pierre?[/b] The more softcore fan base that are always saying no one can match his "riddum", and how "they are not impressed by so and so's performance".

Bj Penn? The hardcore fan base that cry about any loss he receives, and run their mouths off when he wins.

So who has the most annoying fan base? Play for fun, and vote!

Bj Penn by far has the most annoying! Your quote about them is 100%! They have every excuse in the book when he loses, and when he wins they run their mouths. Also, for a guy with a 15-6-1 record and is 2-2 in his last 4... the most delusional.

em Brock fans are pretty annoying not all of them

but some of them seem to be real stupid and for the most part trolls alot of the time

but there are alot of them who are very knowledgeable and i have alot of time for reading there comments but some are just plain annoying

but alot of hardcore fans get that way sometimes

everybody gets annoying sometimes im sure i am when i protect Stefan Struve lol

in addition to my post you are one of the Brock fans i have alot of time for but you gotta admit some of them are real retards

Yea I know they are, hard to repesent your fighter when most of his "fans" find new reasons for people to bash him. Me, Doom and Juzie are the most educated Brock fans here, have to find more though.

em Brock fans are pretty annoying not all of them

but some of them seem to be real stupid and for the most part trolls alot of the time

but there are alot of them who are very knowledgeable and i have alot of time for reading there comments but some are just plain annoying

but alot of hardcore fans get that way sometimes

everybody gets annoying sometimes im sure i am when i protect Stefan Struve lol

holy crap a struve fan. i dont think ive seen one.

do you think he really beat buentello?

holy crap a struve fan. i dont think ive seen one.

do you think he really beat buentello?

i think it was a draw

im not really a nut hugger but i think it was a draw both had there strong points but i dont think either had done enough to win the fight

i Think when he learns to use his reach to his advantage and get some real power to back it up i think he will be a real competitor he already has the ground game

got a problem with that (shakes fist angrily) haha

Yea I know they are' date=' hard to repesent your fighter when most of his "fans" find new reasons for people to bash him. [b']Me, Doom and Juzie[/b] are the most educated Brock fans here, have to find more though.

yeah you three are the best fans all very knowledgeable but some of the more casual fans are some real idiots and haul the fan base down with there idiotic comments

but as i said ive got alot of time for you Doom and juzie and any other forum members who have a real knowledgeable opinion

Yea I know they are' date=' hard to repesent your fighter when most of his "fans" find new reasons for people to bash him. Me, Doom and Juzie are the most educated Brock fans here, have to find more though.[/quote']

ive got bags of time for juzie he is a great poster despite being a bj fan!

i think it was a draw

im not really a nut hugger but i think it was a draw both had there strong points but i dont think either had done enough to win the fight

i Think when he learns to use his reach to his advantage and get some real power to back it up i think he will be a real competitor he already has the ground game

got a problem with that (shakes fist angrily) haha

yeah if he would keep his distance and not get right into there fist range.

and on that note Buentello NEEDS to develop a ground game.

I just couldnt believe gettin knocked down four times, he won. close fight though

bj penn fans, because they still wont accept that GSP BEAT BJ FAIR AND SQUARE! And after he looses they are unbearable with excuses.

I dont mind the lesnar fans that are also mma fans, but alot of them just say brock is the greatest, no debate. Fedor sucks (even though they've probably never even seen him fight:mad:), and if you dont agree your a retard...

bj penn fans' date=' because they still wont accept that GSP BEAT BJ FAIR AND SQUARE! And after he looses they are unbearable with excuses.

I dont mind the lesnar fans that are also mma fans, but alot of them just say brock is the greatest, no debate. Fedor sucks (even though they've probably never even seen him fight:mad:), and if you dont agree your a retard...[/quote']

This .

lesnar fanboys are hands down the most f*cking annoying... i mean really the guy has only had like 4 or 5 ufc fights and hes already on the cover of ufc undisputed. GSP is a man of respect and class, perfect to represent the sport but like a great man (Shane Carwin) has said: "He hasn't grown his man hands yet." once he starts knocking guys the f*ck out he should get next year's cover for sure

For me it was between GSP and Brock. I mean, I really like GSP - But I just get annoyed by the fans that claim he's unbeatable and the pound for pound greatest of all time, and then get all touchy whenever someone says he's predictable or doubts his finishing power.

In the end I went for Brock, just because he's brought so many WWE kids to the fan base who not only think he's the greatest fighter in the history of the planet, but who also think that his behaviour after UFC 100 was perfectly acceptable and that every fight needs some kind of rivalry or storyline to be interesting.

Fedor

They are all just thick glory hunters blindly following the 'so called' best in the world knowing they can never be shown up because he never fights anyone who stands a chance. Just like the mong who started the poll purposley leaving Fedor out just incase he won the poll.

GSP

I just dont like Canadians

yeah you three are the best fans all very knowledgeable but some of the more casual fans are some real idiots and haul the fan base down with there idiotic comments

but as i said ive got alot of time for you Doom and juzie and any other forum members who have a real knowledgeable opinion

Ehh, what can you do about it?

I think cauyisso [spelling) is educated, just really hates Fedor for some reason I don't know about.

Ehh' date=' what can you do about it?

I think cauyisso [spelling) is educated, just really hates Fedor for some reason I don't know about.[/quote']

i cant do nothing im just saying lol

and i know about Cauyisso just forgot thats why i added the and any other member that has a knowledgable opinion lol

Caus i say so's threads arent readable anymore - he's taking the Fedor hating too far' date=' I dont think he's that clued up on MMA[/quote']

That's his name? Oh wow i'm retarted.

It just his hated for Fedor that blinds him. At least he's aware.

Anderson Silva and his "I hate fighting cans but I refuse to move up a weightclass and fight actual competition." mentallity. All of his fans say hes the best ever, then say he's only fighting cans, then complain that hes not taking on actual competition, okay then, how is he the best ever if he's only fighting cans and not taking on actual competition? Until Silva Fights Shogun, Belfort and Machida, he has a hell of a lot to prove.

EDIT: and seriously if he has a ground game, like all of his nutthuggers say he does, why the hell do all of his losses, other than one decision and the disqualification where the referee had to pull him off of his opponent twice before finally DQ'ing him, come from submission, last time I checked this is the guy who gave up a standing kneebar... but okay, whatever...

Insert Flame here: ___________________________________

Anderson Silva and his "I hate fighting cans but I refuse to move up a weightclass and fight actual competition." mentallity. All of his fans say hes the best ever' date=' then say he's only fighting cans, then complain that hes not taking on actual competition, okay then, how is he the best ever if he's only fighting cans and not taking on actual competition? Until Silva Fights Shogun, Belfort and Machida, he has a hell of a lot to prove.

EDIT: and seriously if he has a ground game, like all of his nutthuggers say he does, [b']why the hell do all of his losses, other than one decision and the disqualification[/b] where the referee had to pull him off of his opponent twice before finally DQ'ing him, come from submission, last time I checked this is the guy who gave up a standing kneebar... but okay, whatever...

Insert Flame here: ___________________________________

LMAO!!!

All of his losses? ALL? You mean the other TWO of them?

One of them was 5 and a half years ago, and the other was 7 years ago! His ground game has improved dramatically since then, as evidenced by him choking out Hendo, and then fact that he out-grappled Travis Lutter.

Silva really doesn't have to prove anything to anybody. They now have to prove that they can beat him! If they can't do it, too effin' bad for them.

LMAO!!!

All of his losses? ALL? You mean the other TWO of them?

One of them was 5 and a half years ago' date=' and the other was 7 years ago! His ground game has improved dramatically since then, as evidenced by him choking out Hendo, and then fact that he out-grappled Travis Lutter.

Silva really doesn't have to prove anything to anybody. They now have to prove that they can beat him! If they can't do it, too effin' bad for them.[/quote']

aww... isn't that cute, I got flamed by a ****. He got beat by a guy who was 4-7 at the time, Got disqualified because apparently he didn't know the rules of MMA, yeah okay, thats the world's best fighter...

Thank you for your opinion however moot it may be.

Archived