Your Current P4P Top 10

Tieken52

In the past couple months there has been a lot of shake ups in the P4P Top 10, I'm gonna need yours guy's current Top 10 P4P

1. Anderson Silva

2. Fedor Emelianenko

3. Georges St. Pierre

4. Jose Aldo

5. "Shogun" Rua

6. Frankie Edgar

7. BJ Penn

8. Jake Shields

9. Lyoto Machida

10. Dominick Cruz

The only reason why Fedor is #2 is because Fedor has finished his last two fights and GSP hasn't

In the past couple months there has been a lot of shake ups in the P4P Top 10' date=' I'm gonna need yours guy's current Top 10 P4P

1. Anderson Silva

2. Fedor Emelianenko

3. Georges St. Pierre

4. Jose Aldo

5. "Shogun" Rua

6. Frankie Edgar

7. BJ Penn

8. Jake Shields

9. Lyoto Machida

10. Dominick Cruz

The only reason why Fedor is #2 is because Fedor has finished his last two fights and GSP hasn't[/quote']

i hate the term P4P because its bull****e!

but the top fighters in the world are!

1 GSP-ANDERSON SILVA

3 SHOGUN

4 SHIELDS-PENN

6 CARWIN

7 OVEREEM

8 Jose Aldo

9 MACHIDA

10 FEDOR

thats what you are worried about? How bout rashad being in there at all!

Ya, that is bad aswell. It makes no sense. Evans just got destroyed by Machida and he has Evans in the pound for pound list. It makes even less sense since he doesnt have Machida in there. How is Evans above Machida?

1. GSP*

2. A. Silva*

3. Fedor

4. Jose Aldo

5. Shogun

6. Melendez

7. Penn

8. Shields

9. Edgar

10. Machida

*- Could go Either way.

PS yes I know Edgar beat Penn, but I still think Penn has proven himself far more than Edgar has. Guess we'll have to see how the rematch goes.

Yeah I probably should have moved Carwin lower but who would you suggest in Rashad's place?

Machida - The man who beat him and former UFC LHW Champion.

Melendez - Strikeforce LW Champion, recently beat #2 LW Aoki.

Cruz - WEC BW Champion.

Any of those three would be acceptable :P.

Machida - The man who beat him and former UFC LHW Champion.

Melendez - Strikeforce LW Champion' date=' recently beat #2 LW Aoki.

Cruz - WEC BW Champion.

Any of those three would be acceptable :P.[/quote']

I had Cruz and Machida in my other list. People bashed me for putting Melendez. And Machida just completely slipped my mind:p

I had Cruz and Machida in my other list. People bashed me for putting Melendez. And Machida just completely slipped my mind:p

Bashed you for Melendez? Are they retarted? He beat the #2 LW. If Penn is on your list, Melendez should be there as well.

i might even put fitch ahead of penn imo penn is maybe a top 15 or so' date=', i don't know why everyone loves him,,,, this is a p4p list isn't it ,,,, not a favorite fighter list[/quote']

Penn ran through the LW division for years. Hadn't lost since Pulver. Greatest LW the UFC has ever seen. That might be why.

Edit - Not to mention he was also at one time the UFC WW champ.

he ran through the light weight division lmao he was away from the division for years just the last couple years he made his return to that division ,, and yes he was a ww champ years ago ,, this is a p4p list as in right now ,,, if not we can even throw a matt hughes in here lol if penn wod ever go back to ww he wod get crushed by everyone (alves , fitch , gsp, kos , hardy , rumble like i can go on and on )

1. Anderson Silva

2. Fedor

3. GSP

4. Shogun Rua

5. BJ Penn

6. Jose Aldo

7. Shane Carwin

8. Lyoto Machida

9. Vitor Belfort

10. Jon Jones

Screw Brock Lesnar i do not care if he is ufc hw champ. he does not deserve to on any p4p list. i dont really think jones should but i couldnt think of anyone else.

fitch ,,,, 3 career L and only 1 L in the ufc to gsp ,, he won his last4 straight and has 12 ufc wins ,,, to go 12-1 in the ufc is huge and he put up a better fight against gsp then penn

bj lost his last fight and has lost 4 of his last 9 so thats 5w and 4L ... come on guys do u even follow stats or anything ,, what cause penn is ur fav u put him right up there in the mix lol nooooooooooo way

fitch ' date=',,, 3 career L and only 1 L in the ufc to gsp ,, he won his last4 straight and has 12 ufc wins ,,, to go 12-1 in the ufc is huge and he put up a better fight against gsp then penn

bj lost his last fight and has lost 4 of his last 9 so thats 5w and 4L ... come on guys do u even follow stats or anything ,, what cause penn is ur fav u put him right up there in the mix lol nooooooooooo way[/quote']

maybe i dont get it someone on here that can explain to me about this penn thing please do cause im lost ,, like in the last couple years what has been penns greatest victory and what was that fighter ranked... u guys all bad mouth fedor a true legend and big up penn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, come on honestly guys

1. Anderson Silva

2. Fedor Emmelianko

3. Shogun

4. Aldo

5. GSP

6. BJ Penn

7. Lyoto Machida

8. Alistair Overeem

9. Junior DoS Santos

10. Cain Velasquez

I didnt put Shane Carwin in the P4P because hes big size is what determines hes wins. Alistair is a complete fighter K1 and jiu jitsu. JDS and Cain Velasquez you can argue for. I didnt put any other strikeforce people.

In my opinion P4P is about who the best fighter is and how they respect their opponent and the sport, not whether they have gold around their waist so don't flame me.

1. BJ Penn (Regardless of his loss to Edgar, he's still easily the best fighter in MMA)

2. GSP

3. Fedor (Fights as many cans as Silva, but Werdum is a positive)

4. Shogun

5. Aldo

6. Ben Henderson

7. Machida

8. Rampage

9. Rashad

10. Chan Sung Jung

Tie 10. Yushin Okami

Anderson Silva and Shields are overrated, I refuse to put them on my top 10.

Archived