Fedor Mafia

purebreed

I think Fedor is the best of all time.

But he hasn't fought for a while now.

In my books GSP= p4p best

Fedor= p4p 2nd best and p4p alltime best

haha. you know what i agree. i put GSP over anderson silva just because how GSP approaches the fight.

wassup with all the mafia of each fighter. where is the fedor mob at? initiate me. im a straight toe 2 toe soljah. first one swinging last one standing.

Fedor fans would be in a mafia for him but they were too busy running from the best fans in the forums and picking fights with newbs and people on old folks forums. The average fedor fan totally pnwns when they debate knitting circles and constipation medicine.

Fedor fans would be in a mafia for him but they were too busy running from the best fans in the forums and picking fights with newbs and people on old folks forums. The average fedor fan totally pnwns when they debate knitting circles and constipation medicine.

yo man you put to much into that insult. haha

The Fedor Defense Force was around months ago. Your mafia is the knock off ; )

im sorry mate i like you but you are really struggling now!

hate blinds clearly! the thread is about someone making a fedor MAFIA!

thats what i am refering to little one!

yes the FDF half heartedly had a dabble at being organised but did they have a poster? did they have 33 sworn in members? did they did they?

sorry son try again!

holly ****e TIMMEH you just dont like anyone do you!

anger management mate its the way to go!

Archived