people might as well just admit it

Kyle56

all people might as well just admit all you ever want to see is two guys stand in front of each other and throw and thats all you want to see rashad executes a good game plan to take rampage down and work him in the clinch game against the cage and everybody hates rashad for it If all you ever want to see is stand up watch boxing or kick boxing its mma and all aspects of the game should be appreciated

why dont you watch wrestling if you want to see dry humping i will stick to mma thanks

Wow the whole dry humping thing is really getting old. When people say that it makes them look immature. Your probably one of those people who whenever they see a ground game they think it is 'gay'. The people that do not enjoy it are the uneducated fans who don't know anything about the ground game. MMA is Standing and Ground thats why it is 'Mixed Martial Arts'. So if you like to see fighters strike so much then go watch boxing then you won't have to cry about the ground game. By the way, WWE is not wrestling at all. There is no ground game. Just incredibly fake punches and slams. Idiot.

What you say is true however rashad was talkin like he was oin to knock rampage out. When you talk like that fans expect to see a war not a wrestling clinic. I feel like pride rules need to now go in affect. if all you do is clinch and tie up your apponent then you should be penalized. They do it in judo, and that is pretty much all about taking down your apponent and ground control. So Rashad and GSP were once one of the most exciting fighters to watch and since they got knocked out they have both become SCARED to to take a chance and STAND AND BANG. That makes them boring and lame to watch.

Rashad plays mind games he acts like his gonna stand and bang and then all he does is leech his oponent against the cage and sucks the energy out of them, boring to watch but he Wins fights and a Wins a Win and until someone can come up with a strategy to beat that his gonna keep doing it until he once again gets the title.

• 2 years later...
Do you expect them to perma ban him for avoiding the filter 2 years ago?

Yeah I did. No, actually, I didn't even notice that it was that long ago. lol. I'm just butthurt cause I get banned for I don't even know what and then I see people getting away with **** that doesn't adhere to the same standard. :) I'm not paying attention to when someone bumps a two year old thread, I'm clearly not that smart.

Archived