Im bored so im telling you....

Ichigo

did anyone laugh at this???

No but I'd like to think someone with close to 2000 post could come up with a better thread. Bored or not that was a total waste of 30 secs of my life clicking on this thread and even typing this post.

Come on man you can do better than that.

THIS IS SPARKART!!!!

sparta.jpg

No but I'd like to think someone with close to 2000 post could come up with a better thread. Bored or not that was a total waste of 30 secs of my life clicking on this thread and even typing this post.

Come on man you can do better than that.

THIS IS SPARKART!!!!

sparta.jpg

sorry dude

i dont make threads like this but meh

thought if some people were a little bit immature thought it would bring a little smile to there face lol

sorry dude

i dont make threads like this but meh

thought if some people were a little bit immature thought it would bring a little smile to there face lol

No need to be sorry, I can appreciate the attempt. I even made a little joke at the end about sparkart in reference to sparta like this thread wasn't elite enough to to be here.

I will probably be using that one from now on when I see a failed thread.:)

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GD I LITERALLY CAN'T BREATHE

This is the funniest **** i have ever seen, i just shat myself violently laughing, i think i might have shat my kidneys out into my pants OMG THATS JUST GENIUS, i cannot believe a mere mortal could create such incredible humour.

YOU SIR ARE A GOD TO YOUR ADORING PEOPLE.

I BOW DOWN TO THE GOOD GRACE OF GOD AND THANK THE LORD THAT HE CREATED ME IN THY IMAGE!

yh yh cmon.

Archived