Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald

ForrestGriffinFan101

While I've never seen Rory fight' date=' I've heard great things about him. But I think Carlos will take this one.[/quote']

Rory is going to KO Condit.

http://www.canadianprofighter.com/2010/05/world-meet-rory-macdonald-exclusive.html

Rory is a huge WW, trains with GSP, undefeated, and is always an underdog in his fights.. plus he's fighting in his home province of BC!

oh ya, I also live in Kelowna BC, Canada.. just happens to be where Rory does too!

WAR WATERBOY!

Rory :

?I never worry about where a fight goes. I?m comfortable in all areas.? He says when asked how he plans to stop the Arizona Combat Sports standout. "If it goes to the ground against Carlos, I ain?t gonna be worried. If I decide I want to keep it on the feet, I?m confident I can handle him there, too. Wherever this fight goes, I?m not too worried about it. I don?t feel like he?s a threat to me anywhere.?

damn I love this guys confidence.. 20 yrs old too.. He's the future of the WW division.

Rory :

?I never worry about where a fight goes. I?m comfortable in all areas.? He says when asked how he plans to stop the Arizona Combat Sports standout. "If it goes to the ground against Carlos' date=' I ain?t gonna be worried. If I decide I want to keep it on the feet, I?m confident I can handle him there, too. Wherever this fight goes, I?m not too worried about it. I don?t feel like he?s a threat to me anywhere.?

damn I love this guys confidence.. 20 yrs old too.. He's the future of the WW division.[/quote']

Did you see his fight with Guymon? I didn't and I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Rory is going to KO Condit.

http://www.canadianprofighter.com/2010/05/world-meet-rory-macdonald-exclusive.html

Rory is a huge WW' date=' trains with GSP, undefeated, and is always an underdog in his fights.. plus he's fighting in his home province of BC!

oh ya, I also live in Kelowna BC, Canada.. just happens to be where Rory does too!

WAR WATERBOY![/quote']

I was in the same class as his younger brother (also huge and got into lots of fights) I hope he becomes the next UFC superstar so I can say I knew his brother.

I was in the same class as his younger brother (also huge and got into lots of fights) I hope he becomes the next UFC superstar so I can say I knew his brother.

got into lots of fights? like.. in school?? I'm from Rutland, and I used to fight a lot in school.. doesn't mean anything in MMA. Now a days, I'd get worked over in an MMA match. Headbutts were my specialty.. hehehe! I don't have a forehead, I have a fivehead. haha.

Archived