GSP into men to much

k1killer

bwhahahahaha
i was watching this video and it made me realize why penn wasnt fighting frankie cuz bj didnt wanna face gsp i remember dana saying he will move up in weight if he defeats frankie also funny too bwhahahaha
but then i seen this vid and realize how much gsp suks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEZEuOiTnXo

I don't think you have enough GSP posts yet! Keep it going.

bwhahahahaha
i was watching this video and it made me realize why penn wasnt fighting frankie cuz bj didnt wanna face gsp i remember dana saying he will move up in weight if he defeats frankie also funny too bwhahahaha
but then i seen this vid and realize how much gsp suks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEZEuOiTnXo

I think everyone agree that u realy stupid .

bwhahahahaha

I guess it sucks more to give up when you're rocked and you know it's a matter of second before you get completly knocked out and unnecessarily hurt than to give up in your corner between rounds when you're not rocked at all and you have plenty of time to think about it.

I guess it sucks more to give up when you're rocked and you know it's a matter of second before you get completly knocked out and unnecessarily hurt than to give up in your corner between rounds when you're not rocked at all and you have plenty of time to think about it.[/quote

GPS when the baby is in trouble he taps immediately

I guess it sucks more to give up when you're rocked and you know it's a matter of second before you get completly knocked out and unnecessarily hurt than to give up in your corner between rounds when you're not rocked at all and you have plenty of time to think about it.[/quote

GPS when the baby is in trouble he taps immediately

GSP only lost 2 fights, and he was in big trouble against Penn the first time and had a broken nose and did he tap? no he came back stronger and beat his **** in the second and third round

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even click on the OP's link.

That said the blatant insinuation is that GSP is "gay"

My question is...who cares?

Why is it even an issue? If he was gay how would that affect YOU or anyone else in any way? Other than perhaps irritating those who are closed minded enough to let something like another persons sexuality bother them.

Are you one of those people who sits at home..just bummed on life because people in the world are gay?

Really?

*chuckle*

Time to evolve.

Cheers

-DR

Archived