UFC 114--I'll be glad when it's over

JP24

Seriously. This card is overhyped, and the arguments are worse than anything I've ever seen. I'm sick of every dang subject being about Rampage KTFOing Rashad, and crap. I actually enjoy reading SCO's Brock threads now because I'm sick of Rampage/Rashad threads.

Sad thing is, when 114 is over, everyone will STILL be talking about it all the time. If Ramage wins, it's gonna be about how all the Rampage ****s were "right", and if Rashad wins, the very few Rashad supporters will be up in the faces of Rampage fans too..... UFC 115 will be so much more enjoyable.

A lot of people may not agree, but I am pretty fed up with the whole subject of 114.

EDIT: I am done with this section of the forum until it is all done... This is just retarded.

Seriously. This card is overhyped' date=' and the arguments are worse than anything I've ever seen. I'm sick of every dang subject being about Rampage KTFOing Rashad, and crap. I actually enjoy reading SCO's Brock threads now because I'm sick of Rampage/Rashad threads.

Sad thing is, when 114 is over, everyone will STILL be talking about it all the time. If Ramage wins, it's gonna be about how all the Rampage ****s were "right", and if Rashad wins, the very few Rashad supporters will be up in the faces of Rampage fans too..... UFC 115 will be so much more enjoyable.

A lot of people may not agree, but I am pretty fed up with the whole subject of 114.

EDIT: I am done with this section of the forum until it is all done... This is just retarded.[/quote']

Yeah but bisping v Miller tho...come on man....(joking)

Yeah I fully agree dude!!!! At least the winner gets shogun so all the hype will go into that!!!!

Seriously. This card is overhyped' date=' and the arguments are worse than anything I've ever seen. I'm sick of every dang subject being about Rampage KTFOing Rashad, and crap. I actually enjoy reading SCO's Brock threads now because I'm sick of Rampage/Rashad threads.

EDIT: I am done with this section of the forum until it is all done... This is just retarded.[/quote']

115 is where its at

Think about how many 116' date=' er, I mean Lesnar/Carwin threads there are now. Just wait til last week of June, when signing in, you'll need a waiting number. And I don't want to even begin to think about after July 3rd.[/quote']

This is true. And with all the talk of Lesnar and Carwin that will mean a sh*tload of fedor threads...

Well it deflects the attention away from all the "British fighters suck and this is why" threads that usually occur whenever Bisping and/or any other British fighter is on a card.

I agree that the event is slightly overhyped, but it should be a good card anyway. I think Bisping and Miller's styles match up well for an interesting contest. Duffee vs Russow should be a good fight. Lil Nog is always entertaining and Diego Sanchez always puts on a show.

way to stick it to the man

and SCO's brock threads are like tabbing needles into someones pupils

Think about how many 116' date=' er, I mean Lesnar/Carwin threads there are now. Just wait til last week of June, when signing in, you'll need a waiting number. And I don't want to even begin to think about after July 3rd.[/quote']

haha

definitley

I don't know what your talking about.

It's like this before every UFC event I actually don't think this is half as bad compared to UFC 113 Machida vs Shogun.

This. If you don't like people talking about upcoming fights you will most likely hate this forum about 2weeks out of the month.

Archived